Running an efficient dairy farm operation requires protection of your most important assets. Within your dairy buildings, you need to protect and shelter your livestock, products, equipment and machinery. With a MAXDoor in place you can rest assured that your resources are secured and sheltered behind a strong self-supporting vertical lift fabric door.
MAXDoors are designed and custom built in the USA offering a variety of sizes to fit the individual needs of your dairy farm buildings. We offer the SD Model for openings up to 30 Ft wide x 30 Ft high in addition to the HD and HD-XL Models for extremely large door openings.
Here are the reasons why a MAXDoor is the best fit to protect and improve the profitability of your dairy farm:
- Satisfies EPA requirements for bird and rodent control
- Designed to function in tough, dirty environments as well as harsh climates
- High positive and negative wind resistance
- Excellent environment separation capability
- Self-Supporting with minimum load on the building structure
- Deep horizontal beams designed to flex and proven to be very strong
- Designed to take a hit and survive with minimal damage to the door
- Less expensive than roll up fabric, rubber or rolling steel doors
- Simple design ensures minimum operation and maintenance cost
- 20-25 Year service life
The doors at your agricultural facility need to get the job done on a daily basis. MAXDoor is a door you can count on for quality, reliability and structural integrity. A door that holds up in tough conditions and keeps working during unique circumstances, temperature extremes and heavy daily use.
MAXDoor is owned and operated in the USA, has a 2 Year warranty, minimal repair costs and readily available components. With over 25 years of experience in the door business, let our experts assist you with design a door to fit your specific needs. Ask a question or request a quote from sales@MAXDoor-usa.com or contact us at 248-658-1900.