Doors serve many purposes but one of the most important is separating the outside environment from your inside facility. You could take this a step further to say you may even want to separate indoor environments within your facility. MAXDoor can provide the right custom-designed door to fit your need. Compliance with local and state regulations to meet EPA and quality control is extremely important and our doors will give you reliable protection while keeping your facility free of dust, dirt, odors, birds, and rodents.
MAXDoor offers the Standard Duty and Heavy-Duty vertical lift fabric doors. These doors will provide long lasting solutions for the toughest industries. Stronger than rolling steel doors, MAXDoors operate at high speeds and are designed for high cycle operations. High speed operation of a door is paramount to maintaining a safe and clean environment. The 4”–6” thick fabric panel is a simple design that puts minimum load on the building structure and substantially reduces annual operating, repair, and maintenance costs.
MAXDoors are custom designed with numerous fabric choices to fit the need of the specific environment:
- Environment Separation
- Fire Retardant
- Chemical Resistance
- Radio Waves
- Wind Resistance
- Explosion Proof
MAXDoors will protect your most important assets inside of your facility. With years of experience our engineers will design a door to fit your requirements. Each door is custom built in the USA with the best components and has a service life of 20-25 years.
To learn more about which MAXDoor is right for your facility, contact us.
Many heavy industrial companies use MAXDoor as a solution to their door needs. In today’s rugged industrial environments many operational managers need to achieve bigger and better results with less accidents, more safety measures and lower maintenance costs. Trying to maintain low performance industrial doors will diminish operational efficiency.
Replacing your existing doors with vertical lift fabric MAXDoors will provide years of dependability, safety, and savings. Here’s why:
- MAXDoors provide extraordinarily little maintenance and if collisions occur, it is a quick fix. This is the only door with this type of capability due to durable parts and flexible design.
- MAXDoors are strong and designed for the toughest industrial environments such as petroleum refining, mining, ship building, steel factories, meatpacking, cement production, chemicals and waste/water management facilities.
- Made in the USA, MAXDoors are built with steel and a dual-layer fabric panel that operates like a roman shade.
- MAXDoors provide excellent environment separation. Dust, smoke, insects, debris are all part of heavy industrial environments. MAXDoor Model HS is an insulated high speed 2” thick solid panel door and features a high-speed operator and door controller that increases the opening speed by 2-4 times the original speed. With an independent adjustable closing speed, the safety factor is increased.
- MAXDoors are designed and built for wind loads up to 150 m.p.h. Dual layer fabric door panels with internal traveling horizontal beams provide the highest wind load resistance.
- MAXDoors provide a door service life of 20-25 years and a 2-year warranty. A long service life, minimal repair costs and USA made makes MAXDoor a wise investment.
To learn more about MAXDoors, or, to get a quote on a MAXDoor please contact us.