A Commercial Dairy Farm operates 24/7 and 365 days a year. The process of getting milk products to market on a timely basis must be rapid and flawless. It requires a strong and safe work environment that is free of unnecessary costs and bottlenecks. Farming operations are usually located in a very corrosive environment and subject to wind, cold, rain, snow and dirt. One way to guarantee a smooth daily operation is at the door opening of farm buildings. MAXDoors are vertical lift fabric doors designed and built for high cycle operations. Our doors fit well in high production facilities. On dairy farms, doors need to be washed down continuously and our fabric doors are easy to clean and will stand the test of time. In fact the service life of a MAXDoor is 20-25 years vs. overhead rolling doors that corrode quickly and need replacement.
MAXDoors at a Commercial Dairy Farm
- Intelligent controllers defend against human mistakes. Automated door opening/closing systems eliminate error, improves safety and productivity by minimizing collisions.
- The high-speed door controller increases the opening speed of an existing door by 2-4 times the original speed. Higher opening speeds prevent the door from getting hit. Universal controllers can be used to control any vertical lift, sliding or sectional door.
- Energy loss at the door opening can be reduced with controllers that can be programmed to speed up or slow down the door closing. With decreased wear and tear on cooling and HVAC units, cost savings for energy bills can be realized with the right door in place – a MAXDoor.
- Dairy farms operate around the clock in all types of weather. MAXDoors are designed and built for a maintained wind load of up to 150 m.p.h. By using a variety of beam sizes, spacing and material, MAXDoor provides the wind load required for any environment.
- MAXDoor operates like a Roman shade allowing the weight and wind load to be transferred from the traveling door panel into the door guides at every horizontal beam. The fabric overlaps the door guides to provide a weather tight seal and maintains a high wind load.
- Savings on door service calls and maintenance is one of the main reasons to install MAXDoors. By design, our doors require very little maintenance. If our door gets hit, the horizontal beams will flex and give way. These horizontal beams can quickly be put back in place resulting in minimal downtime and no expense for costly repairs.
- MAXDoors are made in the USA. A Michigan-based company with years of experience designing doors that provide durability, flexibility, and long service life.
To learn more about what MAXDoors can do at your facility, please contact us or call 248-915-5838.