The mining industry like any other manufacturing industry utilizes sophisticated machinery and equipment. Digging in the earth and extracting valuable minerals is a messy business. The MAXDoor is a perfect fit for this tough, rugged environment because this vertical fabric lift door provides intelligence at the door opening.
Development in mining has come a long way to enhance safety, productivity, and efficiency. You need a door that also has the same qualities. MAXDoor is a premium door that fits perfectly in dirty, gritty, and corrosive mining environments.
Reasons Why MAXDoor Is a Fit for the Mining Industry
- Safety – Anti-collision, fully automatic, fail-safe control panels
- Strength – Designed with streel and dual layer fabric panels
- Wind Load – Designed for a maintained wind load of up to 150 m.p.h.
- Environmental Separation – Built to keep out the dirt, dust, and moisture
- Service Life – 20–25-year service life
- Minimal Service Costs – Designed to operate with little repair or maintenance
- Opening/Closing Speed – high-speed operation operating 2-3 times faster than a rolling steel door
- Fabric Options – Fire-retardant material; insulated; sound reduction, etc.
MAXDoor is custom designed to meet the specific needs of each customer. It is built to take the guess work out of operating an industrial door. Made in the USA and with over 30 years in the door business, our product is the best door solution available on the market today.
Contact us today or call (877) 436-0302 for a consultation from our experts about your industrial door application.
MAXDoor’s headquarters are located in the state of Michigan. From design to production, our vertical lift fabric industrial doors represent one of the truly Made in America products. Operations and facility managers are discovering the benefits of installing a MAXDoor at their facilities.
A quality product made in the USA and American owned and operated, here are 6 ways a MAXDoor will save you money.
- Low Maintenance Costs – Maxdoor’s simple but durable design ensures minimal costly service calls. Should a collision occur, the traveling fabric door panels break free. Simply put the panels back in the door guides and your door is operational resulting in no costly service calls.
- Wind Load Capacity – MAXDoors can be custom designed for wind loads up to 150 m.p.h. Even in very large doors, the horizontal beam design gives our door strength against strong winds.
- Door Speed – A standard speed of a MAXDoor is 10-12 inches per second in both directions. MAXDoors are designed for high cycle applications and hundreds of cycles per day.
- Savings on Operational & Energy Costs – MAXDoors have proven to provide as much as 50% in energy savings. Excellent weather sealing provides a clean environment separation to ensure your facility’s interior remains a steady temperature.
- Safety Benefits – The design of a MAXDoor increases safety for your employees. When a collision occurs, MAXDoor’s horizontal beams are designed to flex and give way resulting in increased employee protection.
- Strong and Durable – MAXDoors are 2-5 times stronger than a rolling steel door. Designed for factories, loading docks, industrial buildings, warehouses,airplane hangars and more, the MAXDoor is built for strength using steel guides and side frames.
MAXDoor is here to answer your questions and reduce your overall door costs. With a 20-25 year service life, investing in a MAXDoor is a smart and economical solution to your industrial door needs. Ask a question or request a quote from sales@MAXDoor-usa.com or call us at 248-915-5838.