Extracting valuable minerals from the earth takes place in a dirty, moist, and dusty environment. An industrial door at a mining site must provide maximum strength, withstand extreme temperatures, and maintain a high wind load. MAXDoor is a self-supporting vertical lift fabric door offering all the above and more. Our door is a great fit for the mining environment and offers multiple control panel designs. Made in the USA, MAXDoor is 2-3 times faster than a rolling steel or multiple leaf steel door and offers many safety features.
Standout Features of a MAXDoor
- MAXDoor is custom designed to fit the customer’s specific needs
- MAXDoor is available for door openings 65 Ft wide x 65 FT high
- MAXDoor opening/closing speed is 2-3 times faster at large openings
- MAXDoor provides excellent environment separation at the mine
- MAXDoor is designed for heavy industrial and corrosive environments
- MAXDoor exceeds wind load requirements and can be built to withstand a maintained wind load of up to 150 m.p.h.
- MAXDoor offers a variety of fabrics including 28-ounce fire retardant fabric
- MAXDoor by design minimizes repair costs due to collisions – operating like a Roman shade and designed to give way upon impact, the fix is simply to place the horizontal beams back in the guides.
- MAXDoor safety is built into the lifting belt and horizontal beam design
- MAXDoor has a 20-25 Year service life
Let our MAXDoor professionals evaluate your door opening needs and offer the best entrance solution that fits the requirements of the mining environment. Contact us today for a quote or call (248) 915-5838.