From Aerospace Centers in Alaska to Military Bases in Hawaii, MAXDoor is the perfect door for government and military projects. Made in the USA and Michigan-based, MAXDoor is the right choice for large door openings.
The service life of a MAXDoor far exceeds the competition. Ours doors are designed for the toughest of environments and will last 20+ years ensuring that government dollars are well spent.
- A simple design ensures minimum operation and maintenance costs
- Structural steel head members and side frames provide superior overall strength
- Horizontal beam components provide the highest wind-load capabilities
- Excellent environment separation by one piece, dual layer fabric curtain
- Fabric choices include a variety of materials for special environments including high temperature, cut-proof and anti-static
- A variety of control panel options are custom built for each door application
With any military construction, safety is paramount and MAXDoor increases protection from accidents:
- Increased protection with multiple lifting belts
- Two Motor system with parallel shaft mounted gear motor
- Two-piece door guides are free of any lifting belts or devices
- Wireless reversing edge
- Auxiliary hoist brake system
- Lockable disconnect on control panel
- PLC monitored circuits
- Over Travel protection
MAXDoor is a leader in the door industry and is recognized as being experts in the design, engineering and manufacturing of vertical lift fabric doors and door systems. We are available to consult on any door opening project with engineers available to design and build a door very specific to your needs.
For more information, or, to start and industrial door project contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 248-915-5838.
MAXDoor’s headquarters are located in the state of Michigan. From design to production, our vertical lift fabric industrial doors represent one of the truly Made in America products. Operations and facility managers are discovering the benefits of installing a MAXDoor at their facilities.
A quality product made in the USA and American owned and operated, here are 6 ways a MAXDoor will save you money.
- Low Maintenance Costs – Maxdoor’s simple but durable design ensures minimal costly service calls. Should a collision occur, the traveling fabric door panels break free. Simply put the panels back in the door guides and your door is operational resulting in no costly service calls.
- Wind Load Capacity – MAXDoors can be custom designed for wind loads up to 150 m.p.h. Even in very large doors, the horizontal beam design gives our door strength against strong winds.
- Door Speed – A standard speed of a MAXDoor is 10-12 inches per second in both directions. MAXDoors are designed for high cycle applications and hundreds of cycles per day.
- Savings on Operational & Energy Costs – MAXDoors have proven to provide as much as 50% in energy savings. Excellent weather sealing provides a clean environment separation to ensure your facility’s interior remains a steady temperature.
- Safety Benefits – The design of a MAXDoor increases safety for your employees. When a collision occurs, MAXDoor’s horizontal beams are designed to flex and give way resulting in increased employee protection.
- Strong and Durable – MAXDoors are 2-5 times stronger than a rolling steel door. Designed for factories, loading docks, industrial buildings, warehouses,airplane hangars and more, the MAXDoor is built for strength using steel guides and side frames.
MAXDoor is here to answer your questions and reduce your overall door costs. With a 20-25 year service life, investing in a MAXDoor is a smart and economical solution to your industrial door needs. Ask a question or request a quote from sales@MAXDoor-usa.com or call us at 248-915-5838.