A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words
Customize your MAXDoor with a logo, symbol, words or design. MAXDoor has developed a unique way to attach your logo or creative artwork to the vertical lift fabric MAXDoor. This is a great feature that can be added at minimal cost. One of the first visual signs a delivery person, customer or employee will see is your logo or important identifying words on your fabric MAXDoor. The way MAXDoor is designed provides the perfect opportunity to customize identification labels for each door. Here are 5 good reasons why labeling your door is a smart move:
- Visual signage or labeling on a door is easily recognizable and communicates the brand company logo. Regardless of the language someone speaks, logos and labels communicate universally. A logo is one of the first things you notice about a business. Our memories work by remembering images first and names second. Very simply put, the primary purpose of a logo or label is to identify. Having your company logo on your industrial door turns that door into an advertising tool.
- Labeling the doors at your facility can provide a big advantage to delivery people who frequent your facility. When you think of the number of carriers delivering goods to warehouses, factories, airports, mines, aerospace and government facilities, you realize how easily items can be delivered to the wrong location. You want the right delivery unloaded at the right door. If doors are correctly labeled it makes this process so much easier and makes for an efficient receiving operation. Labeling doors with numbers, letters or words can make daily operations flow much smoother and can be critical for locating a door if an emergency occurs.
- Doors play a significant part in people’s safety. A labeled door can easily identify what is behind it. Words such as Caution, Danger, Hazardous, Clean Room, Warning will alert a person as to what dangers may lurk if that door is opened.
- Logo’s and labels are critical to emergency responders. Accidents happen and you want to make sure emergency personnel and your own employees are well aware of the contents being stored behind each door at your facility. This could greatly reduce the amount of damage to your facility and limited harm to your employees.
- Regulatory compliance is another reason to strongly consider the labeling of doors. Organizations such as OSHA often require proper industrial labeling of areas containing hazardous materials.
MAXDoor is owned and operated in the USA, has a 2 Year Warranty, minimal repair costs and readily available components. With over 25 years of experience in the door business, let our experts assist you with designing a custom door to fit your specific needs. Ask a question or request a quote from email@example.com or contact us directly at 248-658-1900.