A facility in Texas needed a door solution that would separate outside elements from the interior temperature controlled building. It was very important that environment separation be maintained for air quality, noise control, dust and rodent control. In addition, the door was critical in maintaining compliance with local and state regulations. The door also needed to be very durable and operate at a high speed for a 24/7 operation.
A vertical lift fabric door – a MAXDoor – proved to meet all of the door requirements of the waste handling facility for these reasons:
- MAXDoors tolerate a very corrosive environment
- Greatly improve protection from toxic air
- The door has a tight seal when closed
- Minimal downtime when collisions occur
- Simple design = simple repairs
- Fabric choices
- A better temperature-controlled facility
- Durable door to match any challenge
- Fabric Choices include various weights, colors, fire retardant, low/high temperature, anti-static, etc.
- Minimal repair costs and downtime – when collisions occur beams flex and give way. Beams are easily put back in place
- Improved safety at the door – the lifting belts and horizontal beam design have proven to increase personal safety when collisions occur.
- 20-25 Service Life
To learn more about how a MAXDoor can help your facility to become safer and reduce its overall energy costs, contact us.