Learn below how MaxDoor takes the pain away!
Let MAXDoor conduct an evaluation at your facility to determine the effectiveness and efficiency of your current doors. MAXDoors are designed for the toughest industrial conditions (factories, loading docks, industrial buildings, warehouses, fire stations, military buildings, law enforcement locations, etc.).
- USA-made MAXdoors are vertical lift fabric doors that can save a company as much as 50% on utility costs.
- Operational and facility managers are realizing significant savings without sacrificing safety and quality by installing a MAXDoor.
- In climate controlled environments MAXDoor can minimize overuse of cooling and HVAC Systems leading to replacements of entire units.
- Made with USA steel, MAXDoor maintains its strength in doors from 10 feet to 100 feet.
- MAXDoor is built with a dual layer fabric panel and operates like a roman shade allowing the weight and wind load to transfer from the traveling door panel to the door guides at every horizontal beam.
- Door collisions cost companies a lot of money. MAXDoor’s horizontal beams are designed to flex and give way when there is a collision. The horizontal beams are quickly put back in place resulting in minimal downtime and no expense.
In today’s fast paced work environment, MAXDoor, a high-speed vertical fabric lift door offers hassle-free operation, minimal downtime, safety and cleanliness.
You don’t have to HURT anymore! Contact MAXDoor today for an evaluation and quote on a custom high-speed fabric vertical lift door.