MAXDoor is a 100% American company. With over 35 years of experience in the industrial door business, we have built a line of vertical lift fabric doors that are designed for both strength and durability. American made for industry’s toughest applications, MAXDoors are designed for the most demanding industrial environments.
Let us evaluate your industrial door needs and recommend a MAXDoor that will greatly REDUCE:
Operational and Energy Costs
- MAXDoor can provide as much as a 50% energy savings at your facility. We will tell you how.
HVAC System Wear and Tear
- MAXDoors will decrease the overuse of your HVAC system by decreasing the energy required to cool factories and industrial buildings with loading docks and large doorways or entrances. We will demonstrate how.
Expensive Maintenance Costs
- MAXDoors require little maintenance compared to the high cost of service calls on traditional rolling steel doors. We will explain why.
- MAXDoors are designed and built for wind loads up to 150 m.p.h. Horizontal beams and 2-layered fabric design gives the door superior strength against the wind. Let us clarify why.
- MAXDoors lifting belt and horizontal beam design have proven to improve safety issues in real life collisions with lift trucks and industrial articulating dump trucks. Let us show you how.
We are here to answer all of your MAXDoor questions and reduce your overall door costs. Ask a question or request a quote from sales@MAXDoor-usa.com or call us at (248) 658-1900.