A solid waste handling facility needs to have a dependable and high functioning door installed on buildings that store all types of solid waste. The MAXDoor is a vertical lift fabric door designed and built in the USA and provides intelligence at the door opening. Your collection facility requires a door with low maintenance, high speed operation and built to run 24/7.
MAXDoor, custom made to fit any size door opening, will provide a door that will give you peace of mind because of the following features:
- Minimum load on building structures
- Fabric that provides excellent chemical resistance
- Low maintenance due to unique design and high-quality components
- 5X’s stronger than rolling steel doors
MAXDoor is extremely low maintenance when compared to other door solutions. At waste facilities, often government regulations require that doors be kept operational and closed during normal daily operations. By not adhering to government regulations, a facility can incur costly fines. Your waste handling facility needs a door that requires little to no repairs. Downtime costs companies a lot of money. MAXDoor is designed with lifting belts and horizontal beams. All traveling horizontal beams will flex and give way if a collision occurs. The fix is a simple and inexpensive one. With door guides free of any mechanical devices, door downtime due to collisions is minimized. Just place the beams back into the door guides, and the MAXDoor is back in operation.
MAXDoor is one of the safest doors made because the lifting belts are free to travel with a door panel that has been hit. At a waste facility where many trucks are in and out every day, door collisions are bound to happen. You want to keep your employees and truck drivers operating in a very safe environment and MAXDoor definitely adds to the safety factor.
With years of experience, MAXDoor can design and manufacture a custom door to fit your specific needs at your waste handling facility. To request a proposal or speak directly to a door expert, call 248-915-5838. Visit our website at maxdoor-usa.com.
Maintaining an industrial door can be costly. With a vertical lift fabric door, MAXDoor, your cash output for repairs will be eliminated. In addition, MAXDoor has a service life of 20-25 years. In the long run, a maintenance free door equals savings to you and your bottom line.
On your basic steel rollup door, there is a list of items that constantly need repaired or replaced: lift cables, bearings, rollers, hinges, coil cords, weather seal, door guides. Not only will you pay the cost for materials buy you will also pay the high cost of labor. In addition, when your door is down, your business no longer works efficiently, and you lose money. Repairs and downtime are a very expensive, ongoing expenditure.
Purchasing a MAXDoor saves you money and let’s explain why:
- High Wind Capacity – the door tolerates high winds, barely moves, and this eliminates door damage and door repair. In addition, you benefit by having more floor space in your building because there is no billowing of the door or door curtain eating up valuable floor area. MAXDoor can be custom designed and built for a maintained wind load of up to 150 mph.
- The way a MAXDoor operates is key to repair cost savings. The door operates like a roman shade allowing the weight and wind load to be transferred from the traveling door panel into the guides at every horizontal beam. All traveling beams are designed to flex and give way upon impact. The beams are easily put back into the door guides resulting in zero repair costs.
- MAXDoor provides maximum strength. The door panel is built with 4”, 6” or 12” thick double-layer fabric. The fabric overlaps the door guides to provide a weather-tight seal and maintains a high wind load. MAXDoors are self- supporting and do not put additional load on the building. Our doors can be installed on the interior and exterior side of a wall.
- With the right industrial door in place – MAXDoor – you can reduce energy costs by 50%. Running a business means doors open and close allowing materials and supplies to enter and exit your facility. Having the best door in place for your needs can offer tremendous savings. MAXDoor recently conducted an evaluation of a facility using a door 16FT tall and 16FT wide. To get the results of this amazing study (and you will be shocked), contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 248-915-5838 and ask for a MAXDoor representative.
- MAXDoor offers an option to allow sunlight into your facility with the optional use of a translucent fabric. The fabric allows more sunlight/daylight into your building. Not only is your facility brighter with natural light, the sunlight also provides warmth especially in those cold winter months. Allowing sunlight/daylight through your industrial door equals savings on your lighting and heating bill.
If your warehouse, facility, factory, or workshop could benefit by having a maintenance free industrial door that reduces your energy bills, contact email@example.com. We are here to answer all of your questions and custom design a MAXDoor that meets all of your needs.