Maintaining an industrial door can be costly. With a vertical lift fabric door, MAXDoor, your cash output for repairs will be eliminated. In addition, MAXDoor has a service life of 20-25 years. In the long run, a maintenance free door equals savings to you and your bottom line.
On your basic steel rollup door, there is a list of items that constantly need repaired or replaced: lift cables, bearings, rollers, hinges, coil cords, weather seal, door guides. Not only will you pay the cost for materials buy you will also pay the high cost of labor. In addition, when your door is down, your business no longer works efficiently, and you lose money. Repairs and downtime are a very expensive, ongoing expenditure.
Purchasing a MAXDoor saves you money and let’s explain why:
- High Wind Capacity – the door tolerates high winds, barely moves, and this eliminates door damage and door repair. In addition, you benefit by having more floor space in your building because there is no billowing of the door or door curtain eating up valuable floor area. MAXDoor can be custom designed and built for a maintained wind load of up to 150 mph.
- The way a MAXDoor operates is key to repair cost savings. The door operates like a roman shade allowing the weight and wind load to be transferred from the traveling door panel into the guides at every horizontal beam. All traveling beams are designed to flex and give way upon impact. The beams are easily put back into the door guides resulting in zero repair costs.
- MAXDoor provides maximum strength. The door panel is built with 4”, 6” or 12” thick double-layer fabric. The fabric overlaps the door guides to provide a weather-tight seal and maintains a high wind load. MAXDoors are self- supporting and do not put additional load on the building. Our doors can be installed on the interior and exterior side of a wall.
- With the right industrial door in place – MAXDoor – you can reduce energy costs by 50%. Running a business means doors open and close allowing materials and supplies to enter and exit your facility. Having the best door in place for your needs can offer tremendous savings. MAXDoor recently conducted an evaluation of a facility using a door 16FT tall and 16FT wide. To get the results of this amazing study (and you will be shocked), contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 248-915-5838 and ask for a MAXDoor representative.
- MAXDoor offers an option to allow sunlight into your facility with the optional use of a translucent fabric. The fabric allows more sunlight/daylight into your building. Not only is your facility brighter with natural light, the sunlight also provides warmth especially in those cold winter months. Allowing sunlight/daylight through your industrial door equals savings on your lighting and heating bill.
If your warehouse, facility, factory, or workshop could benefit by having a maintenance free industrial door that reduces your energy bills, contact email@example.com. We are here to answer all of your questions and custom design a MAXDoor that meets all of your needs.