The MAXDoor vertical fabric lift door offers smart features that will save your facility time and money in addition to addressing your safety concerns. Industrial doors are the gateway to your plant, warehouse, factory, airplane hangar, aerospace complex, military base, police and fire stations and mine operation. You want an industrial door that can take a punch and continue operating with minimal downtime. The cost of human error can be significant in the industrial arena. MAXDoor is built to take the guess work out of operating your industrial door.
The brilliance is in the design of the door.
- MAXDoors can be designed and built for a maintained wind load of up to 150 m.p.h. The higher the wind load, the more robust and heavy duty the door components will be on the door. This strength is maintained even in our very large doors. Operating like a roman shade, the MAXDoor allows the weight and wind load to be transferred from the traveling door panel into the door guides at every horizontal beam.
- Seasonal weather conditions often contribute to more door collisions due to increased door cycles, slick conditions and an increased dark door environment. Door collisions result in big repair bills and costly downtime. MaxDoors are designed to work smart in today’s fast-paced work environment. All traveling horizontal beams are designed to flex and give way when there is a collision. The beams remain intact and are easily placed back into the door guides. Within minutes the MAXDoor is once again operational resulting in no expensive repairs or downtime.
- Energy Cost Savings – Having a well-built and properly functioning industrial door for your loading docks and industrial entrance will greatly decrease the amount of energy used to cool a factory, warehouse or industrial building. In climate-controlled environments, MAXDoor can minimize overuse of cooling and HVAC systems.
- MAXDoors maintain strength in doors from 10 feet to 100 feet and are designed for high speed and/or high cycle door opening demands. Made with steel and a dual layer fabric panel, our doors are 2-5 times stronger than the typical rolling steel door. All steel and door components are made in North America.
- Safety concerns are paramount within every work environment. Our anti-collision, fully automatic, fail safe door control panels minimize the possibility of human error. MAXDoors lifting belts and horizontal beam design limit safety issues when collisions occur. Each door comes with a state-of-the-art sensor that reverses the door’s direction anytime its path is blocked…preventing damage and injuries.
Make a smart move today and find out more about MAXDoor. Through years of experience, we have learned how to design and manufacture industrial doors that last. Each door is custom built in the USA using the best components available and assembled by experienced craftsmen.
To request a quote or to discuss a specific door application, please contact us or call (248) 915-5838.