Learn in the video below the many ways that a MAXDoor vertical lift fabric door can save money at your facility.
Month: January 2018
Best Vertical Lift Fabric Door for Agriculture and Fertilizer Industries
MAXDoor Provides a Self-Supporting Vertical Lift Fabric Door for the Agriculture and Fertilizer Industries
American farming is vital to everyday life and protecting your products, equipment and machinery is vital to your agricultural operations. MAXDoors are custom built to keep everything in your buildings secure and safe.
Designed for heavy industrial environments, MAXDoor offers the SD Model for openings up to 30-ft wide x 30-ft high and the Model HD for larger door openings. Our doors have the following features:
- MAXDoors are 2-5 times stronger than rolling steel doors
- MAXDoors operate at high speed (Up to 60” per second)
- MAXDoors are designed for high cycle applications (hundreds/day)
- MAXDoors are less expensive than roll up fabric, rubber, rolling steel & steel vertical lift doors
- MAXDoors are an ideal EPA and Quality Control solution for truck vestibules
- MAXDoors are designed for all environments including explosion proof
MAXDoors are designed to function in tough, dirty environments. The 4”- 6” thick fabric door panel is free to break away should a collision occur. Our simple design puts minimum load on the building structure and substantially reduces annual operating and maintenance costs. MAXDoor provides:
- Excellent environment separation
- Satisfies EPA requirements for bird and rodent control
- High positive and negative wind resistance
- 20-25 Year Service Life
Owned and operated in the USA, MAXDoor has a 2-Year warranty, minimal repair costs and readily available components resulting in reduced annual operating and maintenance costs for our customers.
Contact us today to achieve the maximum for your industrial door investment.