A wide variety of businesses can benefit from installing a MAXDoor at their facility. It is the perfect solution for reliability and long-life. The Vertical Life Fabric Door is a great door application for industries such as aerospace, aviation, mining, farming, storage warehouses, distribution centers, waste management and more. A MAXDoor is self-supporting, can be installed on the interior or exterior wall, and puts a minimal load onto the existing building.
A Door That’s Built To Last!
Business owners’ profit when they buy a MAXDoor!
- MAXDoors have a service life of a million cycles and will provide 20-25 years of service.
- MAXDoors have a high wind resistance and a high wind load rating.
- MAXDoors operate at high speed and are easy to service – no springs to wear out.
- MAXDoors have a weather-tight seal and hold up in caustic, wet and dirty environments.
- MAXDoors have multiple lifting belts making it much safer than spring counter balanced doors.
- MAXDoors are offered in a variety of fabric materials such as fire retardant, low temperature, high temperature, anti-static and more.
MAXDoors stand strong even during door collisions!
- MAXDoors operate like a roman shade allowing the weight and wind load to be transferred from the traveling door panel into the door guides at every horizontal beam. When a collision occurs, and the door is knocked out of the door guides, the fix is quick. Simply place the horizontal beams back in position, and the door is back in operation. No downtime and no costly service calls!
With a MAXDoor You Have Options
- Model WD – economical, high wind or pressure resistant and long service life
- Model SD – simple design, 10-12” per second speed both directions, 4” thick door panel and R-value of 4.5/U-value is B
- Model HD – designed for large openings and touch environments, side frames use C-15 steel channels for superior strength
- Model TD – telescoping steel panel door system – a solution to security and space allocation, latches down when closed, powered or manual operation
- Crane Way Door System – lower door swing, custom door controls for any application, structural steel head member, side frames and door guides.
See more MAXDoor products at https://maxdoor-usa.com/our-products/
As you can see, MAXDoor can deliver to your specific industrial door needs. Custom designed and custom built, the MAXDoor engineers offer over 30 years of experience in the vertical lift fabric door industry. A simple door with great flexibility built right here in the USA.
To speak with one of our experts about your industrial door application, please call 877-436-0302 or contact us today!
Indeed, the mining industry can be extremely challenging with factors such as dirt, harsh weather conditions, and the presence of large trucks and land moving equipment. In such environments, it is important to have durable and reliable doors to quickly close up the outside and inside conditions. MAXDoor, a vertical fabric lift door, is designed to meet the challenges of corrosive environments.
MAXDoor was presented with a situation requiring the replacement of rolling steel doors at a mine site. The steel doors were allowing air from toxic environments to leak in and around the doors causing corrosion. The steel doors were also involved in numerous accidents involving large vehicles entering and existing the entrance to the mine. This resulted in significant down-time, high door repair bills and lower productivity. The challenge was to design and manufacture vertical lift fabric doors that would alleviate the daily operational problems.
To make sure the solution matches the challenge, MAXDoor always takes a personalized approach to the design and manufacture of custom Vertical Lift Fabric (VLF) doors. In this situation, a premium door is needed to handle the daily operations in mining wash bays, crusher buildings, pellet plants, and truck repair shops. MAXDoor offers the following features to ensure your mine and mining equipment is offered full protection from harsh temperatures and high winds:
- Custom designed door sizes that are built-to-suit for just about any application
- Minimum load on building structure – Self Supporting
- High positive and negative wind resistance
- Excellent environment separation
- High speed operation
- No springs or counterweights
- Designed for heavy industrial environments
The fabric door is constructed with materials that can withstand harsh conditions and can effectively protect against dust, moisture, and other elements. MAXDoor’s robust construction and advanced features make it suitable for use in mining facilities where durability and reliability are crucial.
- MAXDoors simple design has horizontal traveling beams constructed to flex and give way when there is a collision. The mining industry uses large industrial equipment daily and having the right door in place will be beneficial when the door is hit. Real life collisions prove that the horizontal beams flex out of the door guides without damage and are easily put back into the door guides saving hours of downtime and repair costs.
- Made in the USA, MAXDoor is 2-3 times faster than rolling steel or multiple leaf steel vertical lift doors and will substantially reduce annual operating and maintenance costs.
- MAXDoors enhance safety and productivity at the mine site.
- 20-25 Year service life
Learn More About MAXDoors
If your mining facility is experiencing corrosion on its industrial doors, then it’s time to explore a solution that can deliver corrosion-free doors and much more. Contact us today or call (877) 436-0302 today.
Doors for cleanrooms are a crucial aspect to the design of specially built environments. A cleanroom is a “room within” with an engineered space that maintains a very low concentration of air borne particulates. These rooms are constructed and operated in a manner to control the introduction, generation, and retention of particles inside the room. These rooms are well controlled for containment and actively cleaned to provide the cleanest area possible. Securing the right curtain/door in this situation is critical to the overall operation of a cleanroom.
The Best Industrial Doors for Cleanrooms
MAXDoor offers a wide range of reliable curtains and doors for cleanroom spaces.
- The one-piece curtain minimizes air infiltration when the door is closed.
- The curtain overlaps the door guide by approximately 2” on each side of the door resulting in dual side seals.
- The dual layer fabric also minimizes air infiltration.
- There are no door hinge points to allow air infiltration.
- There are no sections of joints in the panel – the door is a solid seal.
- If a cleanroom is under positive pressure, the air pressure creates a tighter seal at the door guides.
- Alternate fabric choices are available for various types of special environments.
MAXDoor Industry Applications
MAXDoor provides curtains and doors for cleanrooms in all types of industries:
- Pharmaceutical & Nutraceuticals
- Laboratories & Research Facilities
- Hospital & Healthcare Facilities
- Food Industries
- Medical Cannabis
- Sustainable Energy Supplies
- E-Liquid Vape
MAXDoors are durable, strong, safe, and easy to operate. Our curtains and doors are the perfect solution to maintain the quality of a cleanroom.
Made in the USA
MAXDoors are made right here in the USA. If you would like to explore how a MAXDoor can make an impact at your facility contact us or call 877-436-0302.
Need a custom-built door to fit an unusual door opening? MAXDoor offers a wide variety of doors that can be designed and built for your specific door needs. Our doors are built for the toughest of industrial environments and come with custom door controls for any application and environment. The 22-ounce PVC fabric used to build MAXDoors comes in a large selection of colors and is UV stabilized, mold & mildew resistant.
Examples of Vertical Lift Fabric Door (VLFD) Choices and Applications
- VLFD’s for Warehouses – types of applications: Warehouses, Maintenance Shops, Truck Doors, Water Treatment Facilities, Composting, Agriculture and Chemical facilities
- VLFDs for Entrances 40 Feet or Less – types of applications: Waste Handling, Steel Mills, Aerospace, Manufacturing, Automotive and Utility facilities
- VLFDs for Entrances OVER 40 Feet – The Model UL-XL – Custom built for very large door openings
- UL and XL-UL VLFDs – fabric choices include a variety of materials for special environments including high temperature, cut-proof and anti-static.
These are just a few of the custom-built doors offered by MAXDoor. We have the experience and skills to engineer, design and build a door to meet your specific requirements.
Other outstanding features of MAXDoors include:
- Heavy Duty Operators
- Soft start/stop motor control
- Opening speeds up to 60” per second
- Bottom beam reinforced with EPDM floor weather seal
- High cycle lifting belts
- Custom made wall-mounted control panels
- Horizontal beams space for high wind resistance
- Service life of MAXDoors – 20-25 Years
- Made in the USA
To learn more about how a MAXDoor can help your facility, please contact us.
A new state-of-the-art composting facility being built in the Midwest required tough industrial doors to be installed on the building to allow the facility to operate year-round in an indoor controlled environment. A variety of organic materials such as yard clippings, food waste and sludge would be delivered to this high volume composting facility. The doors for this facility need to be the toughest to meet the climate-controlled conditions inside the facility. The doors need to be designed for high-cycle operations and must operate at a high speed to accommodate the numerous truck deliveries on a daily basis. When collisions occur, the doors must be easy to fix to ensure continued daily operation.
MAXDoor – the toughest vertical lift fabric door was selected. MAXDoors tolerate corrosive environments and seal tight when closed limiting the amount of hot or cold air, pollens, and debris from entering the building. Steel side frames ensure that MAXDoors maintain their strength during numerous cycling operations. If a collision occurs, the horizontal beams are designed to flex and give way. Beams are quickly put back in place resulting in minimal downtime and no maintenance expense. Multiple lifting belts are used providing additional safety and a slim chance of a door drop.
- Minimize overuse of cooling and HVAC systems for indoor climate-controlled facilities
- A door that will stand up to high-cycle daily operations
- MAXDoors seal tight allowing for better air circulation with less toxins
- Costly repairs and door downtime is drastically improved
- Service life of a MAXDoor is 20-25+ Years even in a toxic and corrosive environment
- Improved safety due to multiple lifting belts
- Rectangular tube horizontal beams resist high wind
Industrial Door Application Experts
To learn more about how a MAXDoor can improve safety and lower costs at your facility, Call (877) 436-0302 to speak with an industrial door application expert or contact us through our website.
Commercial doors for warehouses and maintenance shops require a specific design and size. Typically, these are smaller door openings or truck doors. The vertical lift fabric MAXDoors are designed and built for these types of smaller door openings. Model WD MAXDoor is very economical and has a long service life. Made to custom fit your specific door requirements, MAXDoor is the easy answer to solving your door needs.
Why a MAXDoor WD Model?
The MAXDoor WD model is a perfect fit at your warehouse and here are the reasons why:
#1 – A vertical lift fabric door has less movement than steel doors and that saves on wear and tear, door downtime and high maintenance costs.
#2 – The operator and controls are less expensive on this type of door and that results in savings being passed on to customers.
#3 – MAXDoors fit custom environments and the fabric choices allow the door to accommodate a wide range of environments:
- High Static
- Fire Retardant
- Explosion Proof
- High Wind Load
- Dual layers for energy efficiency
- Cut Proof
- High Temperature
#4 – When door collisions happen, by design the MAXDoor is a simple fix. The door operates like a roman shade allowing the weight and wind load to transfer from the traveling door panel to the door guides at the horizontal beams. The beams flex and give way. To fix, simply put the beams back in place. No downtime and no expensive repair costs.
Do not spend your money on costly rolling steel doors that have a short service life and in need of constant repair. MAXDoors have a service life of 20-25 years and are made in the USA.
Contact MAXDoor to discuss your industrial warehouse door needs today or call (248) 915-5838.
The cost of everything continues to rise and supply shortages are ongoing. Material costs are expected to rise this year so secure a locked in price now! You can save money in 2023 by ordering at today’s prices and securing the purchase of a MAXDoor with a minimal down payment.
Avoid Back-Logs and Delays
The industrial door industry also suffers from a back-log and shortage of components. If you purchase today and lock in the price, you know that in 3-4 months you will have a new vertical life fabric door – a MAXDoor.
Avoid Future Cost Increases
Our MAXDoors are made from vinyl material and vinyl is made from petroleum. The oil industry is up and down and securing your MAXDoor price today is a smart move. Any material not made in the USA is tied up in delayed shipping, and component manufacturers are not storing inventory. These manufacturers are building per order, and this increases lead time. In addition, labor shortages are impacting everything.
Lock In Your MAXDoor Price
This is all you need to do to lock in current MAXDoor pricing:
- Call or email MAXDoor and tell us your door requirements
- Our engineers will answer your questions and give you the best door solution to meet your needs
- You will receive a quote and additional specific door information
- Lock in current pricing with a down payment
- Expect door delivery in 3-4 months or sooner
Thinking about purchasing a rolling steel door? THINK AGAIN!
Here are the many benefits of choosing a MAXDoor instead of a rolling steel door (RSD) for your facility, shop, or factory:
- MAXDoors have a service life of 20-25+ years and a million cycles vs RSDs rated in cycles as low as 10,000
- MAXDoors have a high wind resistance or Higher Wind Load Ratings
- MAXDoors tolerate caustic environments much better than RSDs
- MAXDoors operate in wet or dirty environments better than RSDs
- MAXDoors operate faster than RSDs
- MAXDoors tolerate a collision much better and are easy to repair
- MAXDoors are so much easier to service and less costly
- MAXDoors do not have springs that wear out
- MAXDoors have a much better Weather Seal
- MAXDoors have a higher R-Value and lower U-Value than RSDs
- MAXDoor is an American owned company located in Michigan
- MAXDoor components can be purchased locally
- MAXDoors are safer than a spring counter balanced door
- MAXDoors are shipped pre-assembled for easy installation
- MAXDoors are shipped with all hoods and covers
- MAXDoors for interior or exterior installations are manufactured the same
- MAXDoors with white curtains allow sunlight into the building when closed
- MAXDoors are used for separation within a facility for cold storage or clean rooms
Contact Us For Help
If you are ready to for a different, more efficient experience with your industrial doors, contact MAXDoor by calling 248-915-5838 or request a quote today.
A properly functioning and strong industrial door is essential during all times of the year. The vertical lift fabric door, a MAXDoor, is being sought after for the many benefits it provides during all seasons and weather conditions. Our door is known for its strength, durability, and dependability when tough conditions demand a door that you can rely on. With a service life of 20-25 years, MAXDoor is the best value on the market.
Fall and Winter Doors
Get ready for the harsh weather – plan ahead and have a door in place that will provide the following:
- Significant wind load capacity is essential and MAXDoor is designed and built for a maintained wind load of up to 150 m.p.h.
- High cycle capability is essential and MAXDoors easily handle hundreds of cycles per day.
- Strength is a key component of a MAXDoor. Our door is 2-5 times stronger than a rolling steel door, and the guides and frames are made from steel and the door panel comes in a variety of fabric strengths including explosion proof.
- Energy cost reduction and MAXDoor go hand in hand. Having the right door in place greatly reduces the cost of energy and utility costs in addition to excessive wear and tear on cooling/HVAC units.
- Collisions occur more frequently during the winter months and that can lead to major repair costs. MAXDoors require very little maintenance since when hit, the door guides pop out and are easily placed back inside the guides. No downtime and no maintenance costs.
Spring and Summer Doors
Wind, rain, dust, pollen, rodents all need to be kept out of your facility. A MAXDoor provides great protection and efficiency when you need it.
- MAXDoor is designed to thrive in tough, dirty environments and provide excellent environment separation. Our door satisfies EPA requirements for bird and rodent control and cuts down on dust and pollen entering your facility.
- With a dual layer fabric door panel, MAXDoor is very energy efficient and allows less outside heat into the building resulting in a cooler workspace and lower A/C bills.
- Safety is a key component in the design and build of a MAXDoor. The lifting belts and horizontal beam design have proven to improve safety issues in real life collisions with lift trucks and industrial articulating dump trucks.
MAXDoors are Made in the USA
Made in the USA, MAXDoor is truly a door that can withstand all types of weather conditions. If you want to achieve the maximum for your industrial door investment, please contact us today.
A leading manufacturer of quality water works products, such as valves and hydrants, contacted MAXDoor with an unusual request. A high temperature fabric door was required at their manufacturing facility. This door needed to withstand temperatures of 500 degrees plus. The door also needed to be installed upside down with a rail at the top to bring components onto the heated conveyor system.
In the current situation all the intense heat from the booth was escaping into the factory making working conditions next to impossible. In addition, with all the heat loss, the energy bills were exorbitant.
- MAXDoor engineers designed, and custom built a 8’ x 9’ door with high temperature resistant fabric.
- The MAXDoor was designed to be installed as an upside-down door separating the oven-heated booth from the rest of the factory.
- Installed the door so that the rail at the top allowed parts to enter the booth for heat treatment.
After installation of the new MAXDoor, the following results were achieved:
- Overall energy savings
- Overall improved quality of valves and hydrants
- Stopped the heat from escaping into the plant
- Improved workplace environment
- Elimination of heat loss
Take The Next Step
If your company is seeking results like this from its industrial door applications, then reach out to the experts at MAXDoor to discuss a solution that is right for you. Contact us today or call 248-915-5838.