Need a custom-built door to fit an unusual door opening? MAXDoor offers a wide variety of doors that can be designed and built for your specific door needs. Our doors are built for the toughest of industrial environments and come with custom door controls for any application and environment. The 22-ounce PVC fabric used to build MAXDoors comes in a large selection of colors and is UV stabilized, mold & mildew resistant.
Examples of Vertical Lift Fabric Door (VLFD) Choices and Applications
- VLFD’s for Warehouses – types of applications: Warehouses, Maintenance Shops, Truck Doors, Water Treatment Facilities, Composting, Agriculture and Chemical facilities
- VLFDs for Entrances 40 Feet or Less – types of applications: Waste Handling, Steel Mills, Aerospace, Manufacturing, Automotive and Utility facilities
- VLFDs for Entrances OVER 40 Feet – The Model UL-XL – Custom built for very large door openings
- UL and XL-UL VLFDs – fabric choices include a variety of materials for special environments including high temperature, cut-proof and anti-static.
These are just a few of the custom-built doors offered by MAXDoor. We have the experience and skills to engineer, design and build a door to meet your specific requirements.
Other outstanding features of MAXDoors include:
- Heavy Duty Operators
- Soft start/stop motor control
- Opening speeds up to 60” per second
- Bottom beam reinforced with EPDM floor weather seal
- High cycle lifting belts
- Custom made wall-mounted control panels
- Horizontal beams space for high wind resistance
- Service life of MAXDoors – 20-25 Years
- Made in the USA
To learn more about how a MAXDoor can help your facility, please contact us.
A new state-of-the-art composting facility being built in the Midwest required tough industrial doors to be installed on the building to allow the facility to operate year-round in an indoor controlled environment. A variety of organic materials such as yard clippings, food waste and sludge would be delivered to this high volume composting facility. The doors for this facility need to be the toughest to meet the climate-controlled conditions inside the facility. The doors need to be designed for high-cycle operations and must operate at a high speed to accommodate the numerous truck deliveries on a daily basis. When collisions occur, the doors must be easy to fix to ensure continued daily operation.
MAXDoor – the toughest vertical lift fabric door was selected. MAXDoors tolerate corrosive environments and seal tight when closed limiting the amount of hot or cold air, pollens, and debris from entering the building. Steel side frames ensure that MAXDoors maintain their strength during numerous cycling operations. If a collision occurs, the horizontal beams are designed to flex and give way. Beams are quickly put back in place resulting in minimal downtime and no maintenance expense. Multiple lifting belts are used providing additional safety and a slim chance of a door drop.
- Minimize overuse of cooling and HVAC systems for indoor climate-controlled facilities
- A door that will stand up to high-cycle daily operations
- MAXDoors seal tight allowing for better air circulation with less toxins
- Costly repairs and door downtime is drastically improved
- Service life of a MAXDoor is 20-25+ Years even in a toxic and corrosive environment
- Improved safety due to multiple lifting belts
- Rectangular tube horizontal beams resist high wind
Industrial Door Application Experts
To learn more about how a MAXDoor can improve safety and lower costs at your facility, Call (877) 436-0302 to speak with an industrial door application expert or contact us through our website.
Commercial doors for warehouses and maintenance shops require a specific design and size. Typically, these are smaller door openings or truck doors. The vertical lift fabric MAXDoors are designed and built for these types of smaller door openings. Model WD MAXDoor is very economical and has a long service life. Made to custom fit your specific door requirements, MAXDoor is the easy answer to solving your door needs.
Why a MAXDoor WD Model?
The MAXDoor WD model is a perfect fit at your warehouse and here are the reasons why:
#1 – A vertical lift fabric door has less movement than steel doors and that saves on wear and tear, door downtime and high maintenance costs.
#2 – The operator and controls are less expensive on this type of door and that results in savings being passed on to customers.
#3 – MAXDoors fit custom environments and the fabric choices allow the door to accommodate a wide range of environments:
- High Static
- Fire Retardant
- Explosion Proof
- High Wind Load
- Dual layers for energy efficiency
- Cut Proof
- High Temperature
#4 – When door collisions happen, by design the MAXDoor is a simple fix. The door operates like a roman shade allowing the weight and wind load to transfer from the traveling door panel to the door guides at the horizontal beams. The beams flex and give way. To fix, simply put the beams back in place. No downtime and no expensive repair costs.
Do not spend your money on costly rolling steel doors that have a short service life and in need of constant repair. MAXDoors have a service life of 20-25 years and are made in the USA.
Contact MAXDoor to discuss your industrial warehouse door needs today or call (248) 915-5838.
The cost of everything continues to rise and supply shortages are ongoing. Material costs are expected to rise this year so secure a locked in price now! You can save money in 2023 by ordering at today’s prices and securing the purchase of a MAXDoor with a minimal down payment.
Avoid Back-Logs and Delays
The industrial door industry also suffers from a back-log and shortage of components. If you purchase today and lock in the price, you know that in 3-4 months you will have a new vertical life fabric door – a MAXDoor.
Avoid Future Cost Increases
Our MAXDoors are made from vinyl material and vinyl is made from petroleum. The oil industry is up and down and securing your MAXDoor price today is a smart move. Any material not made in the USA is tied up in delayed shipping, and component manufacturers are not storing inventory. These manufacturers are building per order, and this increases lead time. In addition, labor shortages are impacting everything.
Lock In Your MAXDoor Price
This is all you need to do to lock in current MAXDoor pricing:
- Call or email MAXDoor and tell us your door requirements
- Our engineers will answer your questions and give you the best door solution to meet your needs
- You will receive a quote and additional specific door information
- Lock in current pricing with a down payment
- Expect door delivery in 3-4 months or sooner
Thinking about purchasing a rolling steel door? THINK AGAIN!
Here are the many benefits of choosing a MAXDoor instead of a rolling steel door (RSD) for your facility, shop, or factory:
- MAXDoors have a service life of 20-25+ years and a million cycles vs RSDs rated in cycles as low as 10,000
- MAXDoors have a high wind resistance or Higher Wind Load Ratings
- MAXDoors tolerate caustic environments much better than RSDs
- MAXDoors operate in wet or dirty environments better than RSDs
- MAXDoors operate faster than RSDs
- MAXDoors tolerate a collision much better and are easy to repair
- MAXDoors are so much easier to service and less costly
- MAXDoors do not have springs that wear out
- MAXDoors have a much better Weather Seal
- MAXDoors have a higher R-Value and lower U-Value than RSDs
- MAXDoor is an American owned company located in Michigan
- MAXDoor components can be purchased locally
- MAXDoors are safer than a spring counter balanced door
- MAXDoors are shipped pre-assembled for easy installation
- MAXDoors are shipped with all hoods and covers
- MAXDoors for interior or exterior installations are manufactured the same
- MAXDoors with white curtains allow sunlight into the building when closed
- MAXDoors are used for separation within a facility for cold storage or clean rooms
Contact Us For Help
If you are ready to for a different, more efficient experience with your industrial doors, contact MAXDoor by calling 248-915-5838 or request a quote today.
A properly functioning and strong industrial door is essential during all times of the year. The vertical lift fabric door, a MAXDoor, is being sought after for the many benefits it provides during all seasons and weather conditions. Our door is known for its strength, durability, and dependability when tough conditions demand a door that you can rely on. With a service life of 20-25 years, MAXDoor is the best value on the market.
Fall and Winter Doors
Get ready for the harsh weather – plan ahead and have a door in place that will provide the following:
- Significant wind load capacity is essential and MAXDoor is designed and built for a maintained wind load of up to 150 m.p.h.
- High cycle capability is essential and MAXDoors easily handle hundreds of cycles per day.
- Strength is a key component of a MAXDoor. Our door is 2-5 times stronger than a rolling steel door, and the guides and frames are made from steel and the door panel comes in a variety of fabric strengths including explosion proof.
- Energy cost reduction and MAXDoor go hand in hand. Having the right door in place greatly reduces the cost of energy and utility costs in addition to excessive wear and tear on cooling/HVAC units.
- Collisions occur more frequently during the winter months and that can lead to major repair costs. MAXDoors require very little maintenance since when hit, the door guides pop out and are easily placed back inside the guides. No downtime and no maintenance costs.
Spring and Summer Doors
Wind, rain, dust, pollen, rodents all need to be kept out of your facility. A MAXDoor provides great protection and efficiency when you need it.
- MAXDoor is designed to thrive in tough, dirty environments and provide excellent environment separation. Our door satisfies EPA requirements for bird and rodent control and cuts down on dust and pollen entering your facility.
- With a dual layer fabric door panel, MAXDoor is very energy efficient and allows less outside heat into the building resulting in a cooler workspace and lower A/C bills.
- Safety is a key component in the design and build of a MAXDoor. The lifting belts and horizontal beam design have proven to improve safety issues in real life collisions with lift trucks and industrial articulating dump trucks.
MAXDoors are Made in the USA
Made in the USA, MAXDoor is truly a door that can withstand all types of weather conditions. If you want to achieve the maximum for your industrial door investment, please contact us today.
A leading manufacturer of quality water works products, such as valves and hydrants, contacted MAXDoor with an unusual request. A high temperature fabric door was required at their manufacturing facility. This door needed to withstand temperatures of 500 degrees plus. The door also needed to be installed upside down with a rail at the top to bring components onto the heated conveyor system.
In the current situation all the intense heat from the booth was escaping into the factory making working conditions next to impossible. In addition, with all the heat loss, the energy bills were exorbitant.
- MAXDoor engineers designed, and custom built a 8’ x 9’ door with high temperature resistant fabric.
- The MAXDoor was designed to be installed as an upside-down door separating the oven-heated booth from the rest of the factory.
- Installed the door so that the rail at the top allowed parts to enter the booth for heat treatment.
After installation of the new MAXDoor, the following results were achieved:
- Overall energy savings
- Overall improved quality of valves and hydrants
- Stopped the heat from escaping into the plant
- Improved workplace environment
- Elimination of heat loss
Take The Next Step
If your company is seeking results like this from its industrial door applications, then reach out to the experts at MAXDoor to discuss a solution that is right for you. Contact us today or call 248-915-5838.
Winter is on its way, and it’s time to install overhead doors that hold up in tough cold environments. The movement of materials in and out of a facility requires overhead doors that open and close quickly and efficiently. To keep heating and cooling costs under control, it is important to have the right industrial door in place. Heavy-duty MAXDoors can be built up to 65 feet high with a speed of 8-10 inches per second.
Heavy Duty Vertical Lift Fabric Doors
The Heavy-Duty vertical lift fabric MAXDoor is a simple design that withstands 88mph or 20-psf wind load, and higher wind load is available for any size door. This door includes a 6-inch-thick door panel instead of the usual 4-inch thickness. Built with self-supporting steel side frames and guides, heavy-duty horizontal beams, and dual layer 22oz heavy duty PVC fabric, the HD MAXDoor will provide a strong and reliable entryway to get you through the toughest of weather conditions.
Door Fabric Colors & Safety Features
MAXDoor offers a wide variety of color fabric options that include:
- Insect/Bird Screen Fabric
- Direct drive gear motor with brake
- Multiple Lifting Belts
- Manual Brake Release
- Over travel limit switch
- PLC monitored circuits
- Anti-Collision Door Protection System
- Severe Duty Motor
- Automatic Door System
- Operator Mounted Controls
- Wireless Reversing Edge
- Door Activation Sensors
Speak with an Expert
Take the next step and reach out to speak with our door application experts at MAXDoor. Contact us today for a quote. Made in the USA!
Vertical Lift Fabric doors (VLFD’s) give you the flexibility to build a specific door system using standard components. MAXDoors are designed and built in the USA. Our doors are designed for the toughest of industrial environments and by design offer minimal operation and maintenance costs. In addition, your door request is handled by an application engineer focused on providing you with the best door solution. All MAXDoors offer a 20-25 year service life.
Fabric choices on MAXDoors include a variety of materials for special environments such as high temperature, cut proof, anti-static and translucent.
Model WD VLFD – For Door Sizes Up to 24’ W x 24’ H
This door is economical, possesses a long service life and used frequently by warehouses, maintenance, and trade shops. The door features a floor level brake release and a floor level manual chair hoist in case your facility should lose power.
Model SD -Standard Duty VLFD – For Door Sizes Up to 36’ W x 30’ H
Our simple design ensures minimum operation and low maintenance costs. Head member, side frames and door guides utilize structural steel. Standard speed in both directions is 10-12 inches per second and faster speeds are available. This door provides high wind-load resistance and excellent environment separation.
Model HD Heavy Duty High Speed VLFD – For Door Sizes Up to 45’W x 45’ H
With a speed of 20+ inches per second, this MAXDoor is designed for large openings and has a self-supporting head member and side frames utilizing C-15 steel channels to provide superior strength. Designed with internal traveling horizontal beams and large UHMW guide blocks to provide the highest wind-load resistance.
Model UL VLFD – For Sizes Up to 45’ W x 70’ H
Simple operation ensures minimum operating and maintenance costs. Custom built for each door application, this MAXDoor offers a variety of control panel types and options. With 4 lifting belts and photo-eyes for monitoring opening and closing, this door is built for safety.
With many years of experience in solving entries for buildings, industrial facilities, airplane and aerospace centers, fire stations, shipyards, crane-bays and more, give MAXDoor a call to find the right solution for your door needs at (248) 915-5838.
Extracting raw materials from the earth is dangerous business. Protecting the workers and the environment is critical during all mining operations. One way to enhance safety and protect the surrounding environment is to make sure the right doors are installed in crusher buildings, truck shops, wash bays and pellet plants.
Dependable, Strong and Safe
Tough mining conditions demand strong and safe entrance doors at all openings. A door must stand tough in dirty, gritty and corrosive environments. A premium door needs to be corrosive-resistant and strong enough to handle the demands of daily mining operations. A door that is constantly breaking down will cost your operation a lot of unnecessary expense.
Steel Doors Are Out
The use of big expansive steel doors is a thing of the past. Rolling steel doors are expensive and corrode quickly. In addition, they need continuous repair and replacement. Steel doors have a very short service life and can be a safety hazard. What you need at mining door openings are MAXDoors – the vertical fabric lift door that fits in less space and requires no additional building modifications. In addition, a fabric door allows more natural sunlight into the building which greatly improves safety inside the building.
Controlling Dust and Dirt
MAXDoors operate at a high speed and cut down on dust and dirt. Even on crusher buildings where debris is flying, our door is made with dual-layer fabric and provides a tight seal when closed.
Made in the USA, MAXDoor is a supplier to mining sites throughout North America.
Take The Next Step
To learn more about how a MAXDoor can help to create a safer and more efficient environment at your facility contact us or call 877-436-0302.