The cost of everything continues to rise and supply shortages are ongoing. Material costs are expected to rise this year so secure a locked in price now! You can save money in 2023 by ordering at today’s prices and securing the purchase of a MAXDoor with a minimal down payment.
Avoid Back-Logs and Delays
The industrial door industry also suffers from a back-log and shortage of components. If you purchase today and lock in the price, you know that in 3-4 months you will have a new vertical life fabric door – a MAXDoor.
Avoid Future Cost Increases
Our MAXDoors are made from vinyl material and vinyl is made from petroleum. The oil industry is up and down and securing your MAXDoor price today is a smart move. Any material not made in the USA is tied up in delayed shipping, and component manufacturers are not storing inventory. These manufacturers are building per order, and this increases lead time. In addition, labor shortages are impacting everything.
Lock In Your MAXDoor Price
This is all you need to do to lock in current MAXDoor pricing:
- Call or email MAXDoor and tell us your door requirements
- Our engineers will answer your questions and give you the best door solution to meet your needs
- You will receive a quote and additional specific door information
- Lock in current pricing with a down payment
- Expect door delivery in 3-4 months or sooner
Thinking about purchasing a rolling steel door? THINK AGAIN!
Here are the many benefits of choosing a MAXDoor instead of a rolling steel door (RSD) for your facility, shop, or factory:
- MAXDoors have a service life of 20-25+ years and a million cycles vs RSDs rated in cycles as low as 10,000
- MAXDoors have a high wind resistance or Higher Wind Load Ratings
- MAXDoors tolerate caustic environments much better than RSDs
- MAXDoors operate in wet or dirty environments better than RSDs
- MAXDoors operate faster than RSDs
- MAXDoors tolerate a collision much better and are easy to repair
- MAXDoors are so much easier to service and less costly
- MAXDoors do not have springs that wear out
- MAXDoors have a much better Weather Seal
- MAXDoors have a higher R-Value and lower U-Value than RSDs
- MAXDoor is an American owned company located in Michigan
- MAXDoor components can be purchased locally
- MAXDoors are safer than a spring counter balanced door
- MAXDoors are shipped pre-assembled for easy installation
- MAXDoors are shipped with all hoods and covers
- MAXDoors for interior or exterior installations are manufactured the same
- MAXDoors with white curtains allow sunlight into the building when closed
- MAXDoors are used for separation within a facility for cold storage or clean rooms
Contact Us For Help
If you are ready to for a different, more efficient experience with your industrial doors, contact MAXDoor by calling 248-915-5838 or request a quote today.
A properly functioning and strong industrial door is essential during all times of the year. The vertical lift fabric door, a MAXDoor, is being sought after for the many benefits it provides during all seasons and weather conditions. Our door is known for its strength, durability, and dependability when tough conditions demand a door that you can rely on. With a service life of 20-25 years, MAXDoor is the best value on the market.
Fall and Winter Doors
Get ready for the harsh weather – plan ahead and have a door in place that will provide the following:
- Significant wind load capacity is essential and MAXDoor is designed and built for a maintained wind load of up to 150 m.p.h.
- High cycle capability is essential and MAXDoors easily handle hundreds of cycles per day.
- Strength is a key component of a MAXDoor. Our door is 2-5 times stronger than a rolling steel door, and the guides and frames are made from steel and the door panel comes in a variety of fabric strengths including explosion proof.
- Energy cost reduction and MAXDoor go hand in hand. Having the right door in place greatly reduces the cost of energy and utility costs in addition to excessive wear and tear on cooling/HVAC units.
- Collisions occur more frequently during the winter months and that can lead to major repair costs. MAXDoors require very little maintenance since when hit, the door guides pop out and are easily placed back inside the guides. No downtime and no maintenance costs.
Spring and Summer Doors
Wind, rain, dust, pollen, rodents all need to be kept out of your facility. A MAXDoor provides great protection and efficiency when you need it.
- MAXDoor is designed to thrive in tough, dirty environments and provide excellent environment separation. Our door satisfies EPA requirements for bird and rodent control and cuts down on dust and pollen entering your facility.
- With a dual layer fabric door panel, MAXDoor is very energy efficient and allows less outside heat into the building resulting in a cooler workspace and lower A/C bills.
- Safety is a key component in the design and build of a MAXDoor. The lifting belts and horizontal beam design have proven to improve safety issues in real life collisions with lift trucks and industrial articulating dump trucks.
MAXDoors are Made in the USA
Made in the USA, MAXDoor is truly a door that can withstand all types of weather conditions. If you want to achieve the maximum for your industrial door investment, please contact us today.
A leading manufacturer of quality water works products, such as valves and hydrants, contacted MAXDoor with an unusual request. A high temperature fabric door was required at their manufacturing facility. This door needed to withstand temperatures of 500 degrees plus. The door also needed to be installed upside down with a rail at the top to bring components onto the heated conveyor system.
In the current situation all the intense heat from the booth was escaping into the factory making working conditions next to impossible. In addition, with all the heat loss, the energy bills were exorbitant.
- MAXDoor engineers designed, and custom built a 8’ x 9’ door with high temperature resistant fabric.
- The MAXDoor was designed to be installed as an upside-down door separating the oven-heated booth from the rest of the factory.
- Installed the door so that the rail at the top allowed parts to enter the booth for heat treatment.
After installation of the new MAXDoor, the following results were achieved:
- Overall energy savings
- Overall improved quality of valves and hydrants
- Stopped the heat from escaping into the plant
- Improved workplace environment
- Elimination of heat loss
Take The Next Step
If your company is seeking results like this from its industrial door applications, then reach out to the experts at MAXDoor to discuss a solution that is right for you. Contact us today or call 248-915-5838.
Winter is on its way, and it’s time to install overhead doors that hold up in tough cold environments. The movement of materials in and out of a facility requires overhead doors that open and close quickly and efficiently. To keep heating and cooling costs under control, it is important to have the right industrial door in place. Heavy-duty MAXDoors can be built up to 65 feet high with a speed of 8-10 inches per second.
Heavy Duty Vertical Lift Fabric Doors
The Heavy-Duty vertical lift fabric MAXDoor is a simple design that withstands 88mph or 20-psf wind load, and higher wind load is available for any size door. This door includes a 6-inch-thick door panel instead of the usual 4-inch thickness. Built with self-supporting steel side frames and guides, heavy-duty horizontal beams, and dual layer 22oz heavy duty PVC fabric, the HD MAXDoor will provide a strong and reliable entryway to get you through the toughest of weather conditions.
Door Fabric Colors & Safety Features
MAXDoor offers a wide variety of color fabric options that include:
- Insect/Bird Screen Fabric
- Direct drive gear motor with brake
- Multiple Lifting Belts
- Manual Brake Release
- Over travel limit switch
- PLC monitored circuits
- Anti-Collision Door Protection System
- Severe Duty Motor
- Automatic Door System
- Operator Mounted Controls
- Wireless Reversing Edge
- Door Activation Sensors
Speak with an Expert
Take the next step and reach out to speak with our door application experts at MAXDoor. Contact us today for a quote. Made in the USA!
Vertical Lift Fabric doors (VLFD’s) give you the flexibility to build a specific door system using standard components. MAXDoors are designed and built in the USA. Our doors are designed for the toughest of industrial environments and by design offer minimal operation and maintenance costs. In addition, your door request is handled by an application engineer focused on providing you with the best door solution. All MAXDoors offer a 20-25 year service life.
Fabric choices on MAXDoors include a variety of materials for special environments such as high temperature, cut proof, anti-static and translucent.
Model WD VLFD – For Door Sizes Up to 24’ W x 24’ H
This door is economical, possesses a long service life and used frequently by warehouses, maintenance, and trade shops. The door features a floor level brake release and a floor level manual chair hoist in case your facility should lose power.
Model SD -Standard Duty VLFD – For Door Sizes Up to 36’ W x 30’ H
Our simple design ensures minimum operation and low maintenance costs. Head member, side frames and door guides utilize structural steel. Standard speed in both directions is 10-12 inches per second and faster speeds are available. This door provides high wind-load resistance and excellent environment separation.
Model HD Heavy Duty High Speed VLFD – For Door Sizes Up to 45’W x 45’ H
With a speed of 20+ inches per second, this MAXDoor is designed for large openings and has a self-supporting head member and side frames utilizing C-15 steel channels to provide superior strength. Designed with internal traveling horizontal beams and large UHMW guide blocks to provide the highest wind-load resistance.
Model UL VLFD – For Sizes Up to 45’ W x 70’ H
Simple operation ensures minimum operating and maintenance costs. Custom built for each door application, this MAXDoor offers a variety of control panel types and options. With 4 lifting belts and photo-eyes for monitoring opening and closing, this door is built for safety.
With many years of experience in solving entries for buildings, industrial facilities, airplane and aerospace centers, fire stations, shipyards, crane-bays and more, give MAXDoor a call to find the right solution for your door needs at (248) 915-5838.
Extracting raw materials from the earth is dangerous business. Protecting the workers and the environment is critical during all mining operations. One way to enhance safety and protect the surrounding environment is to make sure the right doors are installed in crusher buildings, truck shops, wash bays and pellet plants.
Dependable, Strong and Safe
Tough mining conditions demand strong and safe entrance doors at all openings. A door must stand tough in dirty, gritty and corrosive environments. A premium door needs to be corrosive-resistant and strong enough to handle the demands of daily mining operations. A door that is constantly breaking down will cost your operation a lot of unnecessary expense.
Steel Doors Are Out
The use of big expansive steel doors is a thing of the past. Rolling steel doors are expensive and corrode quickly. In addition, they need continuous repair and replacement. Steel doors have a very short service life and can be a safety hazard. What you need at mining door openings are MAXDoors – the vertical fabric lift door that fits in less space and requires no additional building modifications. In addition, a fabric door allows more natural sunlight into the building which greatly improves safety inside the building.
Controlling Dust and Dirt
MAXDoors operate at a high speed and cut down on dust and dirt. Even on crusher buildings where debris is flying, our door is made with dual-layer fabric and provides a tight seal when closed.
Made in the USA, MAXDoor is a supplier to mining sites throughout North America.
Take The Next Step
To learn more about how a MAXDoor can help to create a safer and more efficient environment at your facility contact us or call 877-436-0302.
Long lead times for commercial overhead doors is a major problem. When you need to open or close a door, it is crucial to all operations of a business that the right door is installed at the door opening. Choosing a vertical lift fabric MAXDoor can provide you with a much shorter delivery time compared to rolling steel doors. There are many factors contributing to longer lead times such as lack of raw materials (steel), offshore suppliers unable to unload at the docks, and a shortage of employees in the manufacturing and delivery business.
MAXDoor understands the struggles everyone is currently facing especially in the industrial door business. However, we are based in Michigan where all our design and manufacturing take place. We can build and deliver a door much faster because we are a Made in the USA company designing and manufacturing doors in the state of Michigan. Our doors can be shipped anywhere in the U.S. and overseas. Because we have this advantage, we can deliver our product much faster than other door companies who rely on materials from foreign parts and overseas production.
Overhead Door Replacement
Replace your overhead door with a vertical lift fabric MAXDoor. Remember, for example, rolling steel doors are the cheapest door you can buy, and right now you will wait months to get one delivered. Instead look to MAXDoor and install a door that is high quality, 2-5 times stronger than most doors and has a life span of 20-25 years of dependability.
With 35 years plus in the door business, we can design and custom build a door to fit your specific door opening needs. MAXDoors hold up in the most demanding of environments and can be designed and built for a maintained windload of up to 150 m.p.h.
Get The Right Type of Door
You want to make sure you order the right type of door for a specific door opening. Many doors will fit but you need to decide the type of internal and external environments you are dealing with and the severity of the surrounding environment. That’s where our door experts can come to the rescue. Reach out to a MAXDoor expert, talk to our design engineer and get a quality door that fits all of your overhead door needs.
Get The MAXDoor Advantage
You get it all with a MAXDoor:
- Strength for High Wind Resistance
- High speed opening and closing
- High cycle capability
Get Help Today
Learn more about how MAXDoors can help increase the efficiency and safety at your facility when you talk to one of our design engineers today!
Turn to MAXDoor when you need an industrial door for large entrances and access points. Our vertical lift fabric doors are the perfect solution and are the best in the industry. Listed below are several choices to fit your need for a large custom-built industrial door for your warehouse, factory or any entrance that requires a strong, well-built door.
We offer many door solutions such as:
- Heavy Duty High Speed – Self-Supporting head member and self-supporting side jamb/guides resulting in minimum load on your building. This door is used on door openings over 30FT in width.
- Heavy Duty-XL is a door for heavy industrial environments and openings over 60FT wide. Multiple lifting belts provide increased protection and safety.
- SD-Insulated – this vertical lift fabric door is for door openings that are in the closed position most of the time. Also available in a high-speed version for door openings up to 30FT wide.
- WD Model – ideal for warehouses and maintenance shops. This simple design ensures minimum operation and maintenance costs. A folding curtain stacks like a roman shade on the exterior and interior of the door. This door is very economical and has a long service life.
- TD Model – telescoping steel panel door that provides security, fire protection and sound absorption. This door is perfect for high cycle operations, high wind load and latches down when closed. Available in several color choices, the TD model is easy to repair and requires minimal maintenance.
- Crane Way Door Model – custom engineered door available in several color choices and designed for large cranes entering and exiting the facility. Standard features include severe duty motors, aluminum guide rails, brush weather seals, multiple lifting belts, dual layer fabric to name a few. Also available in a Lower Door Swing Model.
The above models are designed for safety, low maintenance, energy efficiency and are cost-effective based on the long service life of a MAXDoor. The perfect door for many industries, including agriculture, aerospace, steel, aluminum, glass, mining, ship building, port authorities, military, large equipment manufacturers, and waste handling facilities.
MAXDoor provides long lasting solutions for the toughest of industries at an affordable price. Warehouse and shop doors are in constant use and need a door that is a simple design with low maintenance costs. This door is designed for 20-25 years of service and utilizes a powered Gearhead door operator with a floor level brake. In the event there is a loss of power, this MAXDoor Model WD comes with a manual chain hoist. Our door’s control panel is mounted at the top by the door operator, and we offer an optional wall mount control panel with a disconnect.
MAXDoor Model WD Features
Door Size/Speed: This WD model is deal for door openings that are 24FT wide x 24FT high; 10-12 inches per second
Door Strength/Wind Load: Head member and side frame/guides made of common structural steel components providing superior overall strength; horizontal beams manufactured from structural steel tube provide the highest wind load resistance
Door Design: MAXDoor WD has a simple design ensuring minimum operational and maintenance costs. A folding curtain stacks like a roman shade on the interior and exterior; fabric over-laps door guide surfaces providing excellent weather seal; large rubber bottom weather seal; operator mounted controls; designed for a long service life with minimal maintenance
Door Safety: 4 Lifting Belts (minimum); Photo-eyes monitor opening/closing; Door guides free of any devices; Safety sensors; Backup manual hoist operator
Door Fabric Choices: We offer a variety of materials for special environments including high temperature, cut proof and anti-static
MAXDoor Model WD Industries
The MAXDoor Model WD is a great solution for door openings in the following industries: Mining, Agriculture, Aerospace, Aluminum, Glass, Military, Port Authorities, Ship Building, Waste Handling to name just a few.
With over 30 years of experience in the door industry, our design experts will assist you with a door to fit your specific needs. Ask a question or request a quote from firstname.lastname@example.org or contact MAXDoor at 248-915-5838.