The cost of everything continues to rise and supply shortages are ongoing. Material costs are expected to rise this year so secure a locked in price now! You can save money in 2023 by ordering at today’s prices and securing the purchase of a MAXDoor with a minimal down payment.
Avoid Back-Logs and Delays
The industrial door industry also suffers from a back-log and shortage of components. If you purchase today and lock in the price, you know that in 3-4 months you will have a new vertical life fabric door – a MAXDoor.
Avoid Future Cost Increases
Our MAXDoors are made from vinyl material and vinyl is made from petroleum. The oil industry is up and down and securing your MAXDoor price today is a smart move. Any material not made in the USA is tied up in delayed shipping, and component manufacturers are not storing inventory. These manufacturers are building per order, and this increases lead time. In addition, labor shortages are impacting everything.
Lock In Your MAXDoor Price
This is all you need to do to lock in current MAXDoor pricing:
- Call or email MAXDoor and tell us your door requirements
- Our engineers will answer your questions and give you the best door solution to meet your needs
- You will receive a quote and additional specific door information
- Lock in current pricing with a down payment
- Expect door delivery in 3-4 months or sooner