From Aerospace Centers in Alaska to Military Bases in Hawaii, MAXDoor is the perfect door for government and military projects. Made in the USA and Michigan-based, MAXDoor is the right choice for large door openings.
The service life of a MAXDoor far exceeds the competition. Ours doors are designed for the toughest of environments and will last 20+ years ensuring that government dollars are well spent.
- A simple design ensures minimum operation and maintenance costs
- Structural steel head members and side frames provide superior overall strength
- Horizontal beam components provide the highest wind-load capabilities
- Excellent environment separation by one piece, dual layer fabric curtain
- Fabric choices include a variety of materials for special environments including high temperature, cut-proof and anti-static
- A variety of control panel options are custom built for each door application
With any military construction, safety is paramount and MAXDoor increases protection from accidents:
- Increased protection with multiple lifting belts
- Two Motor system with parallel shaft mounted gear motor
- Two-piece door guides are free of any lifting belts or devices
- Wireless reversing edge
- Auxiliary hoist brake system
- Lockable disconnect on control panel
- PLC monitored circuits
- Over Travel protection
MAXDoor is a leader in the door industry and is recognized as being experts in the design, engineering and manufacturing of vertical lift fabric doors and door systems. We are available to consult on any door opening project with engineers available to design and build a door very specific to your needs.
For more information, or, to start and industrial door project contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 248-915-5838.