The mining environment is one of dirt, grit, and corrosive materials. This type of work environment requires a tough and durable door that can handle the daily operations at the mine. Our vertical lift fabric door – MAXDoor – has a high quality, robust design for this type of heavy industrial setting. Many design and fabric options are available to enhance visibility and safety in the mine setting.
- MAXDoors have a high positive and negative wind resistance. Our doors do not bellow into the building during high winds. This bellowing affect can interrupt workflow and limit work space.
- MAXDoors can be designed to fit in small, tight spaces and offer excellent environmental separation.
- MAXDoors are also available for large door openings up to 65 FT wide by 65 FT high and put a minimum load on the building structure.
- MAXDoors are designed to enhance safety at the mine. With the daily use of large industrial equipment, door collisions will occur. Real life collisions have proven that the horizontal beams flex out of the door guides and are easily put back in place. This design provides an added safety feature and saves hours of door downtime and costly repairs.
- MAXDoors offer protection from harsh temperatures and have a service life of 20-25 years.
- MAXDoors provide high speed door operations and are 2-3 times faster than rolling steel doors.
Made in the USA with over 35 years of door expertise, let our professionals evaluate your door openings needs and offer the best door solution to meet your mining door requirements. Contact us today for an estimate.
Extracting valuable minerals from the earth takes place in a dirty, moist, and dusty environment. An industrial door at a mining site must provide maximum strength, withstand extreme temperatures, and maintain a high wind load. MAXDoor is a self-supporting vertical lift fabric door offering all the above and more. Our door is a great fit for the mining environment and offers multiple control panel designs. Made in the USA, MAXDoor is 2-3 times faster than a rolling steel or multiple leaf steel door and offers many safety features.
Standout Features of a MAXDoor
- MAXDoor is custom designed to fit the customer’s specific needs
- MAXDoor is available for door openings 65 Ft wide x 65 FT high
- MAXDoor opening/closing speed is 2-3 times faster at large openings
- MAXDoor provides excellent environment separation at the mine
- MAXDoor is designed for heavy industrial and corrosive environments
- MAXDoor exceeds wind load requirements and can be built to withstand a maintained wind load of up to 150 m.p.h.
- MAXDoor offers a variety of fabrics including 28-ounce fire retardant fabric
- MAXDoor by design minimizes repair costs due to collisions – operating like a Roman shade and designed to give way upon impact, the fix is simply to place the horizontal beams back in the guides.
- MAXDoor safety is built into the lifting belt and horizontal beam design
- MAXDoor has a 20-25 Year service life
Let our MAXDoor professionals evaluate your door opening needs and offer the best entrance solution that fits the requirements of the mining environment. Contact us today for a quote or call (248) 915-5838.
Extracting raw materials is necessary for the economy and the human way of life. It is also necessary to have strong and safe entrance doors around harsh and gritty mining operations. MAXDoor is a self-supporting vertical lift fabric door ideal for the conditions in the severe mining environment. Available for door openings up to 65 feet wide and 65 feet high with minimum load on your building structure.
Tough mining conditions demand strong door entrances. In the dirty, gritty and corrosive conditions of a mine, a tough door is required to handle the daily operation in mining wash bays, crush buildings, pellet plants and truck repair shops.
That resilient door is a vertical fabric lift MAXDoor. MAXDoors offer full protection from harsh temperatures and high winds.
In a real-life collision, MAXDoor excels. Large industrial equipment is used daily in the mining industry, and you need to have a door in place that can take a hit and be easy to repair. MAXDoors simple design has horizontal traveling beams constructed to flex out of the door guides undamaged and are easily put back in place saving hours of downtime and repair costs.
Here are the reasons that MAXDoor is the perfect door solution at the mining operation:
- High quality, robust design for heavy industrial settings
- High positive and negative wind resistance
- Protection from harsh temperatures
- Excellent environment separation
- High Speed Operations – 2-3 times faster than rolling steel doors
- 20-25 Year service life
- Safety first – lifting belt/horizontal beam design limits safety issues when collisions occur
With over 35 years of door expertise, let our MAXDoor professionals evaluate your door opening needs and offer the best entrance solution to fully support your mining door requirements.
For more information and to obtain a MAXDoor quote for your site, please call 877-436-0302 or contact us.