The mining environment is one of dirt, grit, and corrosive materials. This type of work environment requires a tough and durable door that can handle the daily operations at the mine. Our vertical lift fabric door – MAXDoor – has a high quality, robust design for this type of heavy industrial setting. Many design and fabric options are available to enhance visibility and safety in the mine setting.
- MAXDoors have a high positive and negative wind resistance. Our doors do not bellow into the building during high winds. This bellowing affect can interrupt workflow and limit work space.
- MAXDoors can be designed to fit in small, tight spaces and offer excellent environmental separation.
- MAXDoors are also available for large door openings up to 65 FT wide by 65 FT high and put a minimum load on the building structure.
- MAXDoors are designed to enhance safety at the mine. With the daily use of large industrial equipment, door collisions will occur. Real life collisions have proven that the horizontal beams flex out of the door guides and are easily put back in place. This design provides an added safety feature and saves hours of door downtime and costly repairs.
- MAXDoors offer protection from harsh temperatures and have a service life of 20-25 years.
- MAXDoors provide high speed door operations and are 2-3 times faster than rolling steel doors.
Made in the USA with over 35 years of door expertise, let our professionals evaluate your door openings needs and offer the best door solution to meet your mining door requirements. Contact us today for an estimate.
MAXDoor is a vertical lift fabric industrial door made in the USA and designed and manufactured in the state of Michigan. At a sawmill or lumber mill facility our doors fit the large door openings required to move wood product, trucks, and workforce in a safe and productive manner. Wood sits behind everything – including the roof over our heads. Lumber is in high demand, and the factory door allowing entrance and exit needs to be reliable, strong and energy efficient.
MAXDoors are designed for heavy industrial environments requiring excellent environment separation from sawdust, dirt, insects, and odors. Our door can be designed and built for a maintained wind load of up to 250 m.p.h. The MAXDoor is a door engineered to meet EPA requirements for state and local regulations. With a long life – 20-25 years – MAXDoor blows away the competition for a very structurally strong vertical lift fabric door.
MAXDoors are self-supporting and do not put additional load onto the building. Designed to be installed on the interior or exterior side of a wall and operating like a roman shade, our weight of our door is transferred from the traveling door panel into the door guides at every horizontal beam. The horizontal beams in the MAXDoor fabric panel are hidden behind 2 layers of fabric and gives the door exceptional strength. Having the door guides free of any mechanical devices proves to be a huge benefit when there is a collision. With a simple fix, the door is up and operational resulting in no maintenance costs and minimum productivity downtime.
MAXDoor offers a high speed insulated solid panel door. This door operates at an extremely high speed for door openings up to 30 FT wide. Door sections are available in PVC or aluminum and meet the requirements for tough environments. The insulated panels provide excellent environment separation and faster door speeds reduce climate-controlled energy loss costs.
MAXDoors require truly little maintenance. By installing our door at your facility, you will be purchasing a door that will save you a great deal in maintenance costs. Just like any industrial door, MAXDoors have been hit by forklifts or large trucks. When this happens, there is a simple and no cost fix. By design all traveling horizontal beams flex and give way upon impact. The horizontal beams are easily put back into the door guides.
MAXDoors are very cost effective compared to rolling steel or rubber doors. There are many ways to reduce the costs because you can customize our doors. Why pay for a million-cycle door when you are only going to open it a few times a year? The cost can also be reduced by using the same type of operator, controls and hardware used on rolling steel doors.
Installing the right door for the right application is critical to create a safe and secure workplace for you and your employees. MAXDoor has years of experience in designing and building quality industrial doors. Every door need is unique and needs to meet the needs of that specific customer. Contact us today to discuss your door needs.
MAXDoor recently installed vertical lift fabric doors at waste facilities in Texas. Waste disposal, wastewater treatment and oil recovery facilities are industrial environments that require proper temperature control and separation from elements in the outside environment. Environmental separation for air quality, noise control, dust and rodent control in facilities is vitally important. MAXDoors help facility operations maintain compliance with local and state regulations for doorway openings by working to keep dust, smoke, insects, and odors from entering or leaving through doorway openings.
MAXDoor is a vertical lift fabric door designed and built in the USA. Our Michigan based company provides a dependable, sturdy door solution for your waste handling facility. Industrial door downtime costs companies a lot of money. The way a MAXDoor is designed using lifting belts and horizontal beams, there are little to no repairs. On our door, all traveling horizontal beams will flex and give way if a collision occurs. Just place the beams back into the door guides and MAXDoor is back in operation.
Safety is always an important issue at any waste handling facility and MAXDoor does not disappoint. Real life collisions occur with lift trucks and articulating dump trucks. Our door is designed with lifting belts that are free to travel with a door panel that has been hit and this factor greatly improves safety at the door site.
We are here to answer all your MAXDoor questions and reduce your overall door costs. Ask a question or request a quote from sales@MAXDoor-usa.com or call us at (248) 915-5838.
Shoot For The Moon – 6 REASONS TO INSTALL A MAXDOOR AT YOUR AEROSPACE/AVIATION/MILITARY SITE
- MAXDoors are engineered to meet the very specific demands of the world-class aircraft manufacturing and aerospace facilities in addition to military aviation bases. Manufactured in the USA and designed to provide a door that meets the great challenges and elevated expectations of the aerospace and aviation industry. MAXDoors are designed for all industrial door openings from 10 FT up to 100 FT! We are specialists in customizing doors for extremely large openings such as hangar doors and crane-way doors.
- MAXDoors can be shipped anywhere in the world. Doors under 40 feet are shipped pre-assembled for ease of installation. Doors over 40 feet are built and shipped in modules making the door easy to fit in shipping containers and easy to install. MAXDoors have been shipped by road, rail and sea and arrive in excellent condition, ready to install.
- MAXDoor is a high performance industrial door that serves the aerospace industry by maintaining strength and durability no matter the size of the door. MAXDoors feature a high wind load tolerance that adds to better safety and utility cost control. Suitable for the harshest of environments, this door has been designed and built for wind loads of 150 m.p.h. In high wind environments MAXDoor uses more robust and heavy-duty components resulting in maintained strength even in very large doors.
- MAXDoors operate like a roman shade allowing the weight and wind load to be transferred from the traveling door panel into the door guides at every horizontal beam. Designed to be installed on interior or exterior side of a wall, MAXDoors are self-supporting and do not put additional load onto the building. All traveling horizontal beams are designed to flex and give way when a collision occurs resulting in an easy fix and no additional repair bills. Following a collision, the horizontal beams are easily put back into the door guides and the door is immediately operational. MAXDoors provide high speed, high wind, high cycle capability for any size door opening.
- MAXDoor utilizes a dual layer fabric design that offers many advantages over other traditional industrial doors. The horizontal beams in the MAXDoor fabric panel are hidden behind 2 layers of fabric and gives the door strength in harsh environments. We offer fabric choices of 18, 20, 22 and 28 ounce; fire retardant material, low temperature material, high temperature material and anti-static material. In addition, alternative fabric choices are available that are suitable for many building requirements such as safety and security, radio waves, explosion-proof and environment separation.
- MAXDoors have been proven to save up to 50% on utility costs. The straightforward design ensures minimum operational and maintenance expense. In addition, our customers realize a significant savings on costly repairs and component replacements. Depending on the door size, a typical door repair costs $1,000.00 to $50,000. Purchasing a MAXDoor will give you a strong, durable, American made high-speed vertical lift fabric door with hassle-free operation, minimal downtime, safety and cleanliness.
Contact MAXDoor today for an evaluation and quote on a door at your aerospace, aviation or military facility. With over 35 years in the door business we can answer all your questions and reduce your overall door costs.