A leading hazardous waste management plant had been using rolling steel doors at building entryways. These steel doors were allowing air from toxic environments to leak in and around the doors causing corrosion to the doors resulting in costly maintenance repairs. The steel doors were also being hit with frequent collisions and the plant was experiencing too much downtime.
New doors needed to be purchased. The company did not want to invest in more rolling steel doors that have such a short service life and need constant repair. In addition the air leaking in and around the doors was creating a safety hazard.
Purchasing and installing a vertical lift fabric door – a MAXDoor – would tolerate a corrosive environment and greatly improve protection from toxic air. This door operates much faster than a steel door resulting in less toxic air escaping and less contaminants entering the building. The MAXDoor has a tight seal when closed. Repairs and downtimes are always an issue with steel doors, however a MAXDoor can take a hit and continue to operate until a minor repair can be made.
- Much improved safety for the waste plan and the workers
- MAXDoors seal tight allowing for better air circulation with less toxins
- Costly repairs and door downtime is drastically improved
- Service life of a MAXDoor is 20-25+ Years even in a toxic and corrosive environment
- A very satisfied customer!!
To learn how a MAXDoor can revolutionize the safety and energy savings at your facility, contact us today or call 248-915-5838.
The cost of everything continues to rise and supply shortages are ongoing. Material costs are expected to rise this year so secure a locked in price now! You can save money in 2023 by ordering at today’s prices and securing the purchase of a MAXDoor with a minimal down payment.
Avoid Back-Logs and Delays
The industrial door industry also suffers from a back-log and shortage of components. If you purchase today and lock in the price, you know that in 3-4 months you will have a new vertical life fabric door – a MAXDoor.
Avoid Future Cost Increases
Our MAXDoors are made from vinyl material and vinyl is made from petroleum. The oil industry is up and down and securing your MAXDoor price today is a smart move. Any material not made in the USA is tied up in delayed shipping, and component manufacturers are not storing inventory. These manufacturers are building per order, and this increases lead time. In addition, labor shortages are impacting everything.
Lock In Your MAXDoor Price
This is all you need to do to lock in current MAXDoor pricing:
- Call or email MAXDoor and tell us your door requirements
- Our engineers will answer your questions and give you the best door solution to meet your needs
- You will receive a quote and additional specific door information
- Lock in current pricing with a down payment
- Expect door delivery in 3-4 months or sooner
Thinking about purchasing a rolling steel door? THINK AGAIN!
Here are the many benefits of choosing a MAXDoor instead of a rolling steel door (RSD) for your facility, shop, or factory:
- MAXDoors have a service life of 20-25+ years and a million cycles vs RSDs rated in cycles as low as 10,000
- MAXDoors have a high wind resistance or Higher Wind Load Ratings
- MAXDoors tolerate caustic environments much better than RSDs
- MAXDoors operate in wet or dirty environments better than RSDs
- MAXDoors operate faster than RSDs
- MAXDoors tolerate a collision much better and are easy to repair
- MAXDoors are so much easier to service and less costly
- MAXDoors do not have springs that wear out
- MAXDoors have a much better Weather Seal
- MAXDoors have a higher R-Value and lower U-Value than RSDs
- MAXDoor is an American owned company located in Michigan
- MAXDoor components can be purchased locally
- MAXDoors are safer than a spring counter balanced door
- MAXDoors are shipped pre-assembled for easy installation
- MAXDoors are shipped with all hoods and covers
- MAXDoors for interior or exterior installations are manufactured the same
- MAXDoors with white curtains allow sunlight into the building when closed
- MAXDoors are used for separation within a facility for cold storage or clean rooms
Contact Us For Help
If you are ready to for a different, more efficient experience with your industrial doors, contact MAXDoor by calling 248-915-5838 or request a quote today.
A properly functioning and strong industrial door is essential during all times of the year. The vertical lift fabric door, a MAXDoor, is being sought after for the many benefits it provides during all seasons and weather conditions. Our door is known for its strength, durability, and dependability when tough conditions demand a door that you can rely on. With a service life of 20-25 years, MAXDoor is the best value on the market.
Fall and Winter Doors
Get ready for the harsh weather – plan ahead and have a door in place that will provide the following:
- Significant wind load capacity is essential and MAXDoor is designed and built for a maintained wind load of up to 150 m.p.h.
- High cycle capability is essential and MAXDoors easily handle hundreds of cycles per day.
- Strength is a key component of a MAXDoor. Our door is 2-5 times stronger than a rolling steel door, and the guides and frames are made from steel and the door panel comes in a variety of fabric strengths including explosion proof.
- Energy cost reduction and MAXDoor go hand in hand. Having the right door in place greatly reduces the cost of energy and utility costs in addition to excessive wear and tear on cooling/HVAC units.
- Collisions occur more frequently during the winter months and that can lead to major repair costs. MAXDoors require very little maintenance since when hit, the door guides pop out and are easily placed back inside the guides. No downtime and no maintenance costs.
Spring and Summer Doors
Wind, rain, dust, pollen, rodents all need to be kept out of your facility. A MAXDoor provides great protection and efficiency when you need it.
- MAXDoor is designed to thrive in tough, dirty environments and provide excellent environment separation. Our door satisfies EPA requirements for bird and rodent control and cuts down on dust and pollen entering your facility.
- With a dual layer fabric door panel, MAXDoor is very energy efficient and allows less outside heat into the building resulting in a cooler workspace and lower A/C bills.
- Safety is a key component in the design and build of a MAXDoor. The lifting belts and horizontal beam design have proven to improve safety issues in real life collisions with lift trucks and industrial articulating dump trucks.
MAXDoors are Made in the USA
Made in the USA, MAXDoor is truly a door that can withstand all types of weather conditions. If you want to achieve the maximum for your industrial door investment, please contact us today.
A leading manufacturer of quality water works products, such as valves and hydrants, contacted MAXDoor with an unusual request. A high temperature fabric door was required at their manufacturing facility. This door needed to withstand temperatures of 500 degrees plus. The door also needed to be installed upside down with a rail at the top to bring components onto the heated conveyor system.
In the current situation all the intense heat from the booth was escaping into the factory making working conditions next to impossible. In addition, with all the heat loss, the energy bills were exorbitant.
- MAXDoor engineers designed, and custom built a 8’ x 9’ door with high temperature resistant fabric.
- The MAXDoor was designed to be installed as an upside-down door separating the oven-heated booth from the rest of the factory.
- Installed the door so that the rail at the top allowed parts to enter the booth for heat treatment.
After installation of the new MAXDoor, the following results were achieved:
- Overall energy savings
- Overall improved quality of valves and hydrants
- Stopped the heat from escaping into the plant
- Improved workplace environment
- Elimination of heat loss
Take The Next Step
If your company is seeking results like this from its industrial door applications, then reach out to the experts at MAXDoor to discuss a solution that is right for you. Contact us today or call 248-915-5838.
Winter is on its way, and it’s time to install overhead doors that hold up in tough cold environments. The movement of materials in and out of a facility requires overhead doors that open and close quickly and efficiently. To keep heating and cooling costs under control, it is important to have the right industrial door in place. Heavy-duty MAXDoors can be built up to 65 feet high with a speed of 8-10 inches per second.
Heavy Duty Vertical Lift Fabric Doors
The Heavy-Duty vertical lift fabric MAXDoor is a simple design that withstands 88mph or 20-psf wind load, and higher wind load is available for any size door. This door includes a 6-inch-thick door panel instead of the usual 4-inch thickness. Built with self-supporting steel side frames and guides, heavy-duty horizontal beams, and dual layer 22oz heavy duty PVC fabric, the HD MAXDoor will provide a strong and reliable entryway to get you through the toughest of weather conditions.
Door Fabric Colors & Safety Features
MAXDoor offers a wide variety of color fabric options that include:
- Insect/Bird Screen Fabric
- Direct drive gear motor with brake
- Multiple Lifting Belts
- Manual Brake Release
- Over travel limit switch
- PLC monitored circuits
- Anti-Collision Door Protection System
- Severe Duty Motor
- Automatic Door System
- Operator Mounted Controls
- Wireless Reversing Edge
- Door Activation Sensors
Speak with an Expert
Take the next step and reach out to speak with our door application experts at MAXDoor. Contact us today for a quote. Made in the USA!
Vertical Lift Fabric doors (VLFD’s) give you the flexibility to build a specific door system using standard components. MAXDoors are designed and built in the USA. Our doors are designed for the toughest of industrial environments and by design offer minimal operation and maintenance costs. In addition, your door request is handled by an application engineer focused on providing you with the best door solution. All MAXDoors offer a 20-25 year service life.
Fabric choices on MAXDoors include a variety of materials for special environments such as high temperature, cut proof, anti-static and translucent.
Model WD VLFD – For Door Sizes Up to 24’ W x 24’ H
This door is economical, possesses a long service life and used frequently by warehouses, maintenance, and trade shops. The door features a floor level brake release and a floor level manual chair hoist in case your facility should lose power.
Model SD -Standard Duty VLFD – For Door Sizes Up to 36’ W x 30’ H
Our simple design ensures minimum operation and low maintenance costs. Head member, side frames and door guides utilize structural steel. Standard speed in both directions is 10-12 inches per second and faster speeds are available. This door provides high wind-load resistance and excellent environment separation.
Model HD Heavy Duty High Speed VLFD – For Door Sizes Up to 45’W x 45’ H
With a speed of 20+ inches per second, this MAXDoor is designed for large openings and has a self-supporting head member and side frames utilizing C-15 steel channels to provide superior strength. Designed with internal traveling horizontal beams and large UHMW guide blocks to provide the highest wind-load resistance.
Model UL VLFD – For Sizes Up to 45’ W x 70’ H
Simple operation ensures minimum operating and maintenance costs. Custom built for each door application, this MAXDoor offers a variety of control panel types and options. With 4 lifting belts and photo-eyes for monitoring opening and closing, this door is built for safety.
With many years of experience in solving entries for buildings, industrial facilities, airplane and aerospace centers, fire stations, shipyards, crane-bays and more, give MAXDoor a call to find the right solution for your door needs at (248) 915-5838.
A MAXDoor Case Study on Energy Efficiency
MAXDoor was contacted by an architect on the east coast of the U.S. regarding the need for a NetZero fire station that required doors with no infiltration of outside cold air. Currently the bi-fold doors being used were allowing significant leakage of air around all the sides and bottoms of doors. Instead, they needed a door that would increase the R-value especially during the cold winter months.
The MAXDoor Solution
In order to meet the requirements of the customer the existing bi-fold doors were removed and a new MAXDoor vertical lift fabric door was installed that provided a tight seal and eliminated the energy loss problem.
MAXDoors are the ideal choice when environmental separation is needed at critical facility entry ways and access points because:
- The sealing of a MAXDoor is excellent and are used on clean rooms without any additional weather seals.
- There are many choices for the fabric used on a vertical lift fabric door such as color, low-temperature material, high-temperature material, and 18–42 ounce fabric weights.
- A high-speed MAXDoor helps to increase overall efficiency
Key MAXDoor Features
Some of the most popular features of MAXDoors as requested by customers are:
- The ability to increase energy savings.
- Elimination of drafts and heat loss.
- Light colored fabric that allows natural light into a facility.
- A low “U” value is very important.
- A long service life of 20-25 years.
Industrial Door Help From The Experts
Contact the experts at MAXDoor today for a quote, or, talk to one of our industrial door application experts about your needs.
Just like the strong and capable forces that protect our country, MAXDoor provides an industrial vertical lift fabric door that is durable and will stand the test of time. Our door has a simple design ensuring minimal operational and maintenance costs. MAXDoor is found in numerous doorways in a variety of military operations.
MAXDoors ensure protection of aircraft, equipment, inhabitants and valuables inside a hangar. Our door is designed to withstand cold, extreme heat and high wind load.
MAXDoors are the perfect solution for easy movement of vehicles and equipment in and out of buildings numerous times a day. Our doors are designed for high-speed operations and can operate at a speed up to 60” per second.
Safety is key and MAXDoor offers intelligence at the door opening and defends against human error. Lifting belts, photo-eyes for monitoring opening and closing, and safety sensors are some of the safety features that accompany a MAXDoor. Our door is made with structural steel components and provides overall strength and durability.
Storage Buildings for Military Weapons/Tanks
MAXDoors are custom built to protect from all type of weather including direct sunlight, high winds, snow, rain, and sand. Our doors also provide a great barrier from the entry of varmints, pests and birds. MAXDoors are designed with overlapping fabric at the door guides and door bottom providing a tight seal and a very energy efficient door solution.
Made In America
MAXDoor is 100% American owned and manufactured in Michigan. We are a leader in the door industry and experts in design, engineering and manufacturing of vertical lift fabric doors and custom door systems. For more information, please contact us or call (877) 436-0302.
CAGE Code: 8AUG0
Extracting raw materials from the earth is dangerous business. Protecting the workers and the environment is critical during all mining operations. One way to enhance safety and protect the surrounding environment is to make sure the right doors are installed in crusher buildings, truck shops, wash bays and pellet plants.
Dependable, Strong and Safe
Tough mining conditions demand strong and safe entrance doors at all openings. A door must stand tough in dirty, gritty and corrosive environments. A premium door needs to be corrosive-resistant and strong enough to handle the demands of daily mining operations. A door that is constantly breaking down will cost your operation a lot of unnecessary expense.
Steel Doors Are Out
The use of big expansive steel doors is a thing of the past. Rolling steel doors are expensive and corrode quickly. In addition, they need continuous repair and replacement. Steel doors have a very short service life and can be a safety hazard. What you need at mining door openings are MAXDoors – the vertical fabric lift door that fits in less space and requires no additional building modifications. In addition, a fabric door allows more natural sunlight into the building which greatly improves safety inside the building.
Controlling Dust and Dirt
MAXDoors operate at a high speed and cut down on dust and dirt. Even on crusher buildings where debris is flying, our door is made with dual-layer fabric and provides a tight seal when closed.
Made in the USA, MAXDoor is a supplier to mining sites throughout North America.
Take The Next Step
To learn more about how a MAXDoor can help to create a safer and more efficient environment at your facility contact us or call 877-436-0302.