Indeed, the mining industry can be extremely challenging with factors such as dirt, harsh weather conditions, and the presence of large trucks and land moving equipment. In such environments, it is important to have durable and reliable doors to quickly close up the outside and inside conditions. MAXDoor, a vertical fabric lift door, is designed to meet the challenges of corrosive environments.
MAXDoor was presented with a situation requiring the replacement of rolling steel doors at a mine site. The steel doors were allowing air from toxic environments to leak in and around the doors causing corrosion. The steel doors were also involved in numerous accidents involving large vehicles entering and existing the entrance to the mine. This resulted in significant down-time, high door repair bills and lower productivity. The challenge was to design and manufacture vertical lift fabric doors that would alleviate the daily operational problems.
To make sure the solution matches the challenge, MAXDoor always takes a personalized approach to the design and manufacture of custom Vertical Lift Fabric (VLF) doors. In this situation, a premium door is needed to handle the daily operations in mining wash bays, crusher buildings, pellet plants, and truck repair shops. MAXDoor offers the following features to ensure your mine and mining equipment is offered full protection from harsh temperatures and high winds:
- Custom designed door sizes that are built-to-suit for just about any application
- Minimum load on building structure – Self Supporting
- High positive and negative wind resistance
- Excellent environment separation
- High speed operation
- No springs or counterweights
- Designed for heavy industrial environments
The fabric door is constructed with materials that can withstand harsh conditions and can effectively protect against dust, moisture, and other elements. MAXDoor’s robust construction and advanced features make it suitable for use in mining facilities where durability and reliability are crucial.
- MAXDoors simple design has horizontal traveling beams constructed to flex and give way when there is a collision. The mining industry uses large industrial equipment daily and having the right door in place will be beneficial when the door is hit. Real life collisions prove that the horizontal beams flex out of the door guides without damage and are easily put back into the door guides saving hours of downtime and repair costs.
- Made in the USA, MAXDoor is 2-3 times faster than rolling steel or multiple leaf steel vertical lift doors and will substantially reduce annual operating and maintenance costs.
- MAXDoors enhance safety and productivity at the mine site.
- 20-25 Year service life
Learn More About MAXDoors
If your mining facility is experiencing corrosion on its industrial doors, then it’s time to explore a solution that can deliver corrosion-free doors and much more. Contact us today or call (877) 436-0302 today.