Doors for cleanrooms are a crucial aspect to the design of specially built environments. A cleanroom is a “room within” with an engineered space that maintains a very low concentration of air borne particulates. These rooms are constructed and operated in a manner to control the introduction, generation, and retention of particles inside the room. These rooms are well controlled for containment and actively cleaned to provide the cleanest area possible. Securing the right curtain/door in this situation is critical to the overall operation of a cleanroom.
The Best Industrial Doors for Cleanrooms
MAXDoor offers a wide range of reliable curtains and doors for cleanroom spaces.
- The one-piece curtain minimizes air infiltration when the door is closed.
- The curtain overlaps the door guide by approximately 2” on each side of the door resulting in dual side seals.
- The dual layer fabric also minimizes air infiltration.
- There are no door hinge points to allow air infiltration.
- There are no sections of joints in the panel – the door is a solid seal.
- If a cleanroom is under positive pressure, the air pressure creates a tighter seal at the door guides.
- Alternate fabric choices are available for various types of special environments.
MAXDoor Industry Applications
MAXDoor provides curtains and doors for cleanrooms in all types of industries:
- Pharmaceutical & Nutraceuticals
- Laboratories & Research Facilities
- Hospital & Healthcare Facilities
- Food Industries
- Medical Cannabis
- Sustainable Energy Supplies
- E-Liquid Vape
MAXDoors are durable, strong, safe, and easy to operate. Our curtains and doors are the perfect solution to maintain the quality of a cleanroom.
Made in the USA
MAXDoors are made right here in the USA. If you would like to explore how a MAXDoor can make an impact at your facility contact us or call 877-436-0302.