Need a custom-built door to fit an unusual door opening? MAXDoor offers a wide variety of doors that can be designed and built for your specific door needs. Our doors are built for the toughest of industrial environments and come with custom door controls for any application and environment. The 22-ounce PVC fabric used to build MAXDoors comes in a large selection of colors and is UV stabilized, mold & mildew resistant.
Examples of Vertical Lift Fabric Door (VLFD) Choices and Applications
- VLFD’s for Warehouses – types of applications: Warehouses, Maintenance Shops, Truck Doors, Water Treatment Facilities, Composting, Agriculture and Chemical facilities
- VLFDs for Entrances 40 Feet or Less – types of applications: Waste Handling, Steel Mills, Aerospace, Manufacturing, Automotive and Utility facilities
- VLFDs for Entrances OVER 40 Feet – The Model UL-XL – Custom built for very large door openings
- UL and XL-UL VLFDs – fabric choices include a variety of materials for special environments including high temperature, cut-proof and anti-static.
These are just a few of the custom-built doors offered by MAXDoor. We have the experience and skills to engineer, design and build a door to meet your specific requirements.
Other outstanding features of MAXDoors include:
- Heavy Duty Operators
- Soft start/stop motor control
- Opening speeds up to 60” per second
- Bottom beam reinforced with EPDM floor weather seal
- High cycle lifting belts
- Custom made wall-mounted control panels
- Horizontal beams space for high wind resistance
- Service life of MAXDoors – 20-25 Years
- Made in the USA
To learn more about how a MAXDoor can help your facility, please contact us.