From Aerospace Centers in Alaska to Military Bases in Hawaii, MAXDoor is the perfect door for government and military projects. Made in the USA and Michigan-based, MAXDoor is the right choice for large door openings.
The service life of a MAXDoor far exceeds the competition. Ours doors are designed for the toughest of environments and will last 20+ years ensuring that government dollars are well spent.
- A simple design ensures minimum operation and maintenance costs
- Structural steel head members and side frames provide superior overall strength
- Horizontal beam components provide the highest wind-load capabilities
- Excellent environment separation by one piece, dual layer fabric curtain
- Fabric choices include a variety of materials for special environments including high temperature, cut-proof and anti-static
- A variety of control panel options are custom built for each door application
With any military construction, safety is paramount and MAXDoor increases protection from accidents:
- Increased protection with multiple lifting belts
- Two Motor system with parallel shaft mounted gear motor
- Two-piece door guides are free of any lifting belts or devices
- Wireless reversing edge
- Auxiliary hoist brake system
- Lockable disconnect on control panel
- PLC monitored circuits
- Over Travel protection
MAXDoor is a leader in the door industry and is recognized as being experts in the design, engineering and manufacturing of vertical lift fabric doors and door systems. We are available to consult on any door opening project with engineers available to design and build a door very specific to your needs.
For more information, or, to start and industrial door project contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 248-915-5838.
If you need a door that provides quick environment separation and additional security, the MAXDoor High Speed Solid Panel Insulated Door is the answer. MAXDoors are made in the USA with door manufacturing in the state of Michigan. With adverse environmental conditions, the insulated MAXDoor panels provide excellent environment separation for the following situations:
- Air quality separation
- Environmental testing
- Climate control
- Noise control
- Dust and rodent control
Industries Served by MAXDoor
Industries such as petroleum, biotechnology, biochemical processes, pharmaceutical, farming and chemical are just a handful of businesses that demand separation within the working environment. MAXDoors can be custom designed for every application. Door sections are available in PVC or Aluminum. PVC panels can be CNC machined for a custom finish and are completely water tight. Aluminum sections are very versatile and can be painted any color to coordinate with the existing color scheme.
The Many Advantages of MAXDoors
Another advantage of the solid panel insulated MAXDoor is energy efficiency. The fast door speed greatly reduces energy loss in a climate-controlled setting. The door offers high wind-load resistance, high cycle speed counter balance and interior or exterior installation.
In addition to energy savings, the solid panel MAXDoor provides a simple design that ensures minimal operation and maintenance costs. The lightweight panels are very sturdy and will last for years. The PLC’s provide Intelligent door controls and defend against human error, improves safety and increases productivity by minimizing collisions.
Visit our website at www.maxdoor-usa.com to check out our brochure on this door and many other door offerings.
Call today to get a quote on a custom MAXDoor 248-915-5838.