Direct Line to a MAXDoor Expert: 248-915-5838
Nothing matches the strength to resist the wind or absorb collision impacts like a MAXdoor. This vertical lift fabric door can be custom designed to fit door openings up to 100 feet. The strength of a MAXDoor is 2-5 times stronger when compared to a rolling steel door. Our door offers a variety of features and is rated above industry standards.
MAXDoors are designed for high cycle operations and are a perfect fit for applications requiring hundreds of cycles per day. Providing the highest wind load resistance, our door is designed with a dual layer fabric panel and traveling horizontal beams. The dual layer fabric design also makes the MAXDoor much more energy efficient.
Door collisions become a minor issue with a MAXDoor. With no belts, components or devices to get trapped inside the door guides, MAXDoor is an easy fix when collisions occur. The fabric door panel horizontal beams are designed to flex and give way. Simply place the beams back inside the door guides and MAXDoor is operational resulting in no downtime or costly repair bills.
MAXDoor experts are available to address your industrial door needs. If you want to achieve MAXimum strength and MAXimum cost savings, install a MAXDoor – the made in the USA Vertical Lift Fabric Door for industrial and commercial door openings.
Contact us today at our main phone number: 248-915-5838 to engineer your industrial door solution!
There is no doubt that the chemical industry has its share of challenges. One obstacle can be easily overcome – finding the best industrial door to meet the tough demands at your chemical facility. MAXDoor – a vertical lift fabric door is the answer. Designed and manufactured in the USA, this durable door stands up in the toughest environments.
Chemical industries today are worth billions of dollars and having the right industrial door – a MAXDoor – in place at the facility site will ensure a smooth and cost-effective daily operation.
MAXDoors at Chemical Facilities
Key Reasons for installing a vertical lift fabric MAXDoor at your chemical facility:
- MAXDoor can be custom designed for a maintained wind load of up to 150 m.p.h. By design MAXDoor uses a variety of beam spacing and material to provide a wind load to match the environment.
- MAXDoors – Made in the USA – can save your chemical facility as much as 50% on utility costs. Heat loss at a door opening can be significant. Our vertical lift fabric doors will reduce operating and facility costs at your site.
- MAXDoor is a tough door for tough environments. In today’s fast paced environment, when a collision occurs the MAXDoor dual layer fabric design offers many advantages. When the door is hit, traveling horizontal beams are designed to flex and give way. No need to call the local door service company! With a MAXDoor, simply put the beams back into the door guides. This easy fix eliminates costly door repairs and production downtime.
- Experience significant savings without sacrificing safety. MAXDoor safety features are above door industry standards. The lifting belt and horizontal beam design have proven to minimize safety issues in real life collisions with lift trucks and industrial articulating trucks.
- The service life of a MAXDoor is 20-25 years and up to 5 times stronger than rolling steel doors.
For more information on how a MAXDoor can help maximize efficiency and safety at your facility contact us.