A leading hazardous waste management plant had been using rolling steel doors at building entryways. These steel doors were allowing air from toxic environments to leak in and around the doors causing corrosion to the doors resulting in costly maintenance repairs. The steel doors were also being hit with frequent collisions and the plant was experiencing too much downtime.
New doors needed to be purchased. The company did not want to invest in more rolling steel doors that have such a short service life and need constant repair. In addition the air leaking in and around the doors was creating a safety hazard.
Purchasing and installing a vertical lift fabric door – a MAXDoor – would tolerate a corrosive environment and greatly improve protection from toxic air. This door operates much faster than a steel door resulting in less toxic air escaping and less contaminants entering the building. The MAXDoor has a tight seal when closed. Repairs and downtimes are always an issue with steel doors, however a MAXDoor can take a hit and continue to operate until a minor repair can be made.
- Much improved safety for the waste plan and the workers
- MAXDoors seal tight allowing for better air circulation with less toxins
- Costly repairs and door downtime is drastically improved
- Service life of a MAXDoor is 20-25+ Years even in a toxic and corrosive environment
- A very satisfied customer!!
To learn how a MAXDoor can revolutionize the safety and energy savings at your facility, contact us today or call 248-915-5838.
The cost of everything continues to rise and supply shortages are ongoing. Material costs are expected to rise this year so secure a locked in price now! You can save money in 2023 by ordering at today’s prices and securing the purchase of a MAXDoor with a minimal down payment.
Avoid Back-Logs and Delays
The industrial door industry also suffers from a back-log and shortage of components. If you purchase today and lock in the price, you know that in 3-4 months you will have a new vertical life fabric door – a MAXDoor.
Avoid Future Cost Increases
Our MAXDoors are made from vinyl material and vinyl is made from petroleum. The oil industry is up and down and securing your MAXDoor price today is a smart move. Any material not made in the USA is tied up in delayed shipping, and component manufacturers are not storing inventory. These manufacturers are building per order, and this increases lead time. In addition, labor shortages are impacting everything.
Lock In Your MAXDoor Price
This is all you need to do to lock in current MAXDoor pricing:
- Call or email MAXDoor and tell us your door requirements
- Our engineers will answer your questions and give you the best door solution to meet your needs
- You will receive a quote and additional specific door information
- Lock in current pricing with a down payment
- Expect door delivery in 3-4 months or sooner
Thinking about purchasing a rolling steel door? THINK AGAIN!
Here are the many benefits of choosing a MAXDoor instead of a rolling steel door (RSD) for your facility, shop, or factory:
- MAXDoors have a service life of 20-25+ years and a million cycles vs RSDs rated in cycles as low as 10,000
- MAXDoors have a high wind resistance or Higher Wind Load Ratings
- MAXDoors tolerate caustic environments much better than RSDs
- MAXDoors operate in wet or dirty environments better than RSDs
- MAXDoors operate faster than RSDs
- MAXDoors tolerate a collision much better and are easy to repair
- MAXDoors are so much easier to service and less costly
- MAXDoors do not have springs that wear out
- MAXDoors have a much better Weather Seal
- MAXDoors have a higher R-Value and lower U-Value than RSDs
- MAXDoor is an American owned company located in Michigan
- MAXDoor components can be purchased locally
- MAXDoors are safer than a spring counter balanced door
- MAXDoors are shipped pre-assembled for easy installation
- MAXDoors are shipped with all hoods and covers
- MAXDoors for interior or exterior installations are manufactured the same
- MAXDoors with white curtains allow sunlight into the building when closed
- MAXDoors are used for separation within a facility for cold storage or clean rooms
Contact Us For Help
If you are ready to for a different, more efficient experience with your industrial doors, contact MAXDoor by calling 248-915-5838 or request a quote today.