MAXDoor provides vertical lift fabric hangar doors for large shipyard door openings. A lot of action takes places inside of a shipyard hangar, and you need a customized door that will address environmental concerns and energy savings. Extreme inside and outside conditions along with a large door size opening can present many challenges at the shipyard site.
Energy loss and strong winds are contributing factors when choosing the right door for your shipyard. Doors open and close at shipyards continuously on a daily basis. A properly functioning and effective door can greatly decrease the amount of energy used to cool or heat shipyard facilities. In addition, at the hangar wind load capacity is paramount when selecting the right door. MAXDoors can be designed and built for a maintained windload of up to 150 m.p.h. MAXDoor utilizes a variety of beam size, spacing and material to provide the wind load required for any environment.
Let MAXDoor provide you with a door that will provide smooth sailing for many years to come. In the salty coastal environment, you want to get rid of one of the biggest difficulties – rusty bottom-rolling metal doors. By installing a MAXDoor at the shipyard you will be purchasing a door that will contribute to minimizing annual maintenance costs. The calls to your door service company will be for planned maintenance – not emergency repairs.
MAXDoor provides doors for extra wide and extra tall door openings. Here are some of the features provided for a shipyard hangar environment:
- High wind debris puncture-resistant fabric
- Tolerates a saltwater environment very well
- Special purpose fabric including: Radio frequency-resistant, High strength, High/low temperature, Security cut-resistant, Custom blend
- Secondary brush weather seal – to prevent birds from entering the hangar
- Weight counter- balance system
- Modular design for ease of shipment
Contact MAXDoor today to engineer your shipyard hangar door solution.
A solid waste handling facility needs to have a dependable and high functioning door installed on buildings that store all types of solid waste. The MAXDoor is a vertical lift fabric door designed and built in the USA and provides intelligence at the door opening. Your collection facility requires a door with low maintenance, high speed operation and built to run 24/7.
MAXDoor, custom made to fit any size door opening, will provide a door that will give you peace of mind because of the following features:
- Minimum load on building structures
- Fabric that provides excellent chemical resistance
- Low maintenance due to unique design and high-quality components
- 5X’s stronger than rolling steel doors
MAXDoor is extremely low maintenance when compared to other door solutions. At waste facilities, often government regulations require that doors be kept operational and closed during normal daily operations. By not adhering to government regulations, a facility can incur costly fines. Your waste handling facility needs a door that requires little to no repairs. Downtime costs companies a lot of money. MAXDoor is designed with lifting belts and horizontal beams. All traveling horizontal beams will flex and give way if a collision occurs. The fix is a simple and inexpensive one. With door guides free of any mechanical devices, door downtime due to collisions is minimized. Just place the beams back into the door guides, and the MAXDoor is back in operation.
MAXDoor is one of the safest doors made because the lifting belts are free to travel with a door panel that has been hit. At a waste facility where many trucks are in and out every day, door collisions are bound to happen. You want to keep your employees and truck drivers operating in a very safe environment and MAXDoor definitely adds to the safety factor.
With years of experience, MAXDoor can design and manufacture a custom door to fit your specific needs at your waste handling facility. To request a proposal or speak directly to a door expert, call 248-915-5838. Visit our website at maxdoor-usa.com.
Maintaining an industrial door can be costly. With a vertical lift fabric door, MAXDoor, your cash output for repairs will be eliminated. In addition, MAXDoor has a service life of 20-25 years. In the long run, a maintenance free door equals savings to you and your bottom line.
On your basic steel rollup door, there is a list of items that constantly need repaired or replaced: lift cables, bearings, rollers, hinges, coil cords, weather seal, door guides. Not only will you pay the cost for materials buy you will also pay the high cost of labor. In addition, when your door is down, your business no longer works efficiently, and you lose money. Repairs and downtime are a very expensive, ongoing expenditure.
Purchasing a MAXDoor saves you money and let’s explain why:
- High Wind Capacity – the door tolerates high winds, barely moves, and this eliminates door damage and door repair. In addition, you benefit by having more floor space in your building because there is no billowing of the door or door curtain eating up valuable floor area. MAXDoor can be custom designed and built for a maintained wind load of up to 150 mph.
- The way a MAXDoor operates is key to repair cost savings. The door operates like a roman shade allowing the weight and wind load to be transferred from the traveling door panel into the guides at every horizontal beam. All traveling beams are designed to flex and give way upon impact. The beams are easily put back into the door guides resulting in zero repair costs.
- MAXDoor provides maximum strength. The door panel is built with 4”, 6” or 12” thick double-layer fabric. The fabric overlaps the door guides to provide a weather-tight seal and maintains a high wind load. MAXDoors are self- supporting and do not put additional load on the building. Our doors can be installed on the interior and exterior side of a wall.
- With the right industrial door in place – MAXDoor – you can reduce energy costs by 50%. Running a business means doors open and close allowing materials and supplies to enter and exit your facility. Having the best door in place for your needs can offer tremendous savings. MAXDoor recently conducted an evaluation of a facility using a door 16FT tall and 16FT wide. To get the results of this amazing study (and you will be shocked), contact us at email@example.com or call 248-915-5838 and ask for a MAXDoor representative.
- MAXDoor offers an option to allow sunlight into your facility with the optional use of a translucent fabric. The fabric allows more sunlight/daylight into your building. Not only is your facility brighter with natural light, the sunlight also provides warmth especially in those cold winter months. Allowing sunlight/daylight through your industrial door equals savings on your lighting and heating bill.
If your warehouse, facility, factory, or workshop could benefit by having a maintenance free industrial door that reduces your energy bills, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to answer all of your questions and custom design a MAXDoor that meets all of your needs.
The steel and aluminum industries have evolved by leaps and bounds. All aspects of construction today would come to a standstill if steel and aluminum production should suffer in any way.
Strong and durable industrial doors, MAXDoors, are needed at steel and aluminum factories to protect materials and workers from harsh environments both inside and outside of the facilities. MAXDoors are designed to be installed on the interior or exterior side of a wall and are self-supporting resulting in no additional load on a building structure.
Let’s see why MAXDoor is the ideal solution for your steel or aluminum factory, plant or warehouse.
- Today the manufacturing process of steel and aluminum is extremely energy-efficient so having the right industrial door at the entrance can reduce costs as much as 50%. With a MAXDoor, you have a strong, durable and energy efficient door at the loading dock or large industrial doorway that controls the amount of heat or cool air loss at the door opening.
- MAXDoors are vertical lift fabric doors designed and built for a maintained wind load of 150 MPH. A variety of beam size, spacing and material guarantees maximum strength in the harshest of environments.
- MAXDoors maintain their strength in small (10 FT) and very large (up to 100 FT) door openings. Structural steel components provide superior overall strength, and the horizontal beam design proves to be significantly stronger than the competitors.
- MAXDoors are low maintenance and improves safety at the door opening. A malfunctioning door can be a catastrophe at a steel or aluminum processing facility resulting in expensive downtime. When collisions occur at the door site, the MAXDoor traveling horizontal beams are designed to flex and give way when hit. The horizontal beams are easily put back into the door guides without damage resulting in minimal downtime and expensive door repairs. Eliminating expensive door repairs results in significant cost savings.
MAXDoor provides many options:
- Adjustable high-speed opening with controlled acceleration
- Independent adjustable closing speed with controlled deceleration
- Manual door for locations with limited or no power
- Multiple Fabric choices; dual layer fabric; Fire retardant, etc.
- Variety of cycle operations
MAXDoors are made in the USA. To achieve the maximum for your door investment, contact us today to engineer your industrial door solution.
Learn more about the new processing facility unveiled by Virginia Space that features a MAXDoor in the video below:
WBOC-TV 16, Delmarvas News Leader, FOX 21 –
Extracting raw materials is necessary for the economy and the human way of life. It is also necessary to have strong and safe entrance doors around harsh and gritty mining operations. MAXDoor is a self-supporting vertical lift fabric door ideal for the conditions in the severe mining environment. Available for door openings up to 65 feet wide and 65 feet high with minimum load on your building structure.
Tough mining conditions demand strong door entrances. In the dirty, gritty and corrosive conditions of a mine, a tough door is required to handle the daily operation in mining wash bays, crush buildings, pellet plants and truck repair shops.
That resilient door is a vertical fabric lift MAXDoor. MAXDoors offer full protection from harsh temperatures and high winds.
In a real-life collision, MAXDoor excels. Large industrial equipment is used daily in the mining industry, and you need to have a door in place that can take a hit and be easy to repair. MAXDoors simple design has horizontal traveling beams constructed to flex out of the door guides undamaged and are easily put back in place saving hours of downtime and repair costs.
Here are the reasons that MAXDoor is the perfect door solution at the mining operation:
- High quality, robust design for heavy industrial settings
- High positive and negative wind resistance
- Protection from harsh temperatures
- Excellent environment separation
- High Speed Operations – 2-3 times faster than rolling steel doors
- 20-25 Year service life
- Safety first – lifting belt/horizontal beam design limits safety issues when collisions occur
With over 35 years of door expertise, let our MAXDoor professionals evaluate your door opening needs and offer the best entrance solution to fully support your mining door requirements.
For more information and to obtain a MAXDoor quote for your site, please call 877-436-0302 or contact us.
Airplane hangars are a major investment and you don’t want to overlook the need for a dependable and high performance hangar door. Hangar doors protect from the weather including direct sunlight, high winds, snow, rain, sand. They also protect from the entry of varmints, pests and birds. You need a door with great sealing qualities.
- MAXDoor designs a vertical lift fabric door that is deal for airplane hangars. The door is custom made to have fabric overlapping at the door guides providing a weather-tight seal in addition to maintaining a high wind load.
Immediate access to your aircraft is key and you can lose valuable time and money if the door is easy to open.
- MAXDoors operate at a high speed (up to 60” per second) and are designed for high cycle operations. The dual layer fabric door panel makes for a very energy efficient door.
You need a door that is custom designed to be durable and efficient.
- MAXDoor is made with structural steel components that provide superior overall strength. The horizontal beam design has proven to be a strong feature for lasting durability. The MAXDoor does not have any belts, components or devices that could get trapped inside the door guides. If a collision occurs the fabric door panel breaks free from the door guides and are easy put back in place. MAXDoors require little maintenance compared to the high cost of service calls on industrial doors.
From a safety standpoint, hangar doors ensure the protection of your aircraft, inhabitants, equipment and other valuables inside that hangar. You want a hangar door that is safe for the operator and the contents.
- MAXDoor addresses your safety concerns with lifting belts and a horizontal beam design limiting safety concerns in real lift collisions with fork lifts or trucks. MAXDoor also features door drop protection through redundant lifting belts. Providing a 20-25 year service life, MAXDoor is a safe and sound investment.
To maximize your door investment, contact MAXDoor today to custom design and engineer your hangar door. MAXDoor is made in the USA with experience and expertise you can rely on. MAXDoor is the only door that can provide high speed, high wind, and high cycle capability for any size door opening.
A MAXDoor installed at your loading dock is the answer to a variety of challenges in the shipping and receiving area of your facility. MAXDoors are custom-made, dual-layer fabric, perfect for the demanding daily activity in and around the loading dock.
Here is a list of challenges an owner faces at the loading dock and the solutions that a MAXDoor can provide:
1st Challenge – Constant damage to the dock door and high repair costs.
- MAXDoor Solution – Flexibility, durability and reliability are all features of the high-speed, fabric MAXDoor. Collisions with industrial doors can quickly add up to big repair costs. A collision with a MAXDoor is a simple fix. All traveling horizontal beams are designed to flex out and give way without causing any damage. For the fix, you simply place the horizontal beam back into the door guides.
2nd Challenge – The need for a durable and energy efficient door solution in all kinds of weather.
- MAXDoor Solution – Tremendous energy savings can be realized with a MAXDoor. A recent evaluation measuring effectiveness and efficiency conducted at a facility with a MAXDoor showed a significant savings, as much as 50%. A properly functioning and effective door for loading docks, large industrial doorways or entrances can greatly decrease the amount of energy used to cool or heat a factory, warehouse or industrial building. In addition, our door is designed for high positive and negative wind resistance.
3rd Challenge – Keeping bugs and pests out of your facility while continuing to have good ventilation.
- MAXDoor Solution – Our doors provide excellent environment separation and satisfy EPA and Quality Control requirements for bird and rodent control. MAXDoors are designed to function in tough, dirty environments. Self-supporting, high speed and high cycle MAXDoors are excellent for truck vestibules and are 2-5 times stronger against the wind than a rolling steel door.
From engineering to manufacturing to installation, we have the experience to deliver the highest quality solution for your loading dock. Each MAXDoor is custom built in the USA, using the best components available and assembled by experienced craftsmen. Contact us for a review of your industrial door requirements.
A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words
Customize your MAXDoor with a logo, symbol, words or design. MAXDoor has developed a unique way to attach your logo or creative artwork to the vertical lift fabric MAXDoor. This is a great feature that can be added at minimal cost. One of the first visual signs a delivery person, customer or employee will see is your logo or important identifying words on your fabric MAXDoor. The way MAXDoor is designed provides the perfect opportunity to customize identification labels for each door. Here are 5 good reasons why labeling your door is a smart move:
- Visual signage or labeling on a door is easily recognizable and communicates the brand company logo. Regardless of the language someone speaks, logos and labels communicate universally. A logo is one of the first things you notice about a business. Our memories work by remembering images first and names second. Very simply put, the primary purpose of a logo or label is to identify. Having your company logo on your industrial door turns that door into an advertising tool.
- Labeling the doors at your facility can provide a big advantage to delivery people who frequent your facility. When you think of the number of carriers delivering goods to warehouses, factories, airports, mines, aerospace and government facilities, you realize how easily items can be delivered to the wrong location. You want the right delivery unloaded at the right door. If doors are correctly labeled it makes this process so much easier and makes for an efficient receiving operation. Labeling doors with numbers, letters or words can make daily operations flow much smoother and can be critical for locating a door if an emergency occurs.
- Doors play a significant part in people’s safety. A labeled door can easily identify what is behind it. Words such as Caution, Danger, Hazardous, Clean Room, Warning will alert a person as to what dangers may lurk if that door is opened.
- Logo’s and labels are critical to emergency responders. Accidents happen and you want to make sure emergency personnel and your own employees are well aware of the contents being stored behind each door at your facility. This could greatly reduce the amount of damage to your facility and limited harm to your employees.
- Regulatory compliance is another reason to strongly consider the labeling of doors. Organizations such as OSHA often require proper industrial labeling of areas containing hazardous materials.
MAXDoor is owned and operated in the USA, has a 2 Year Warranty, minimal repair costs and readily available components. With over 25 years of experience in the door business, let our experts assist you with designing a custom door to fit your specific needs. Ask a question or request a quote from email@example.com or contact us directly at 248-658-1900.
MAXDOOR–USA – A CUSTOM VERTICAL LIFT FABRIC DOOR
IDEAL FOR THE MINING INDUSTRY
MAXDoors will stand tough in dirty, gritty, and corrosive environments. You need a premium door that is corrosive resistant and strong enough to handle the daily operation in mining wash bays, crusher buildings, pellet plants, and truck repair shops.
MAXDoor offers the following features to ensure your mining equipment is offered full protection from harsh temperatures and high winds:
- Available for door openings up to 65 Ft wide x 65 Ft high
- Minimum load on building structure
- High positive and negative wind resistance
- Excellent environment separation
- High speed operation
- No springs or counter weights
- Designed for heavy industrial environments
- 20-25 Year service life
MAXDoors simple design has horizontal traveling beams constructed to flex and give way when there is a collision. The mining industry uses large industrial equipment daily and having the right door in place will be beneficial when the door is hit. Real life collisions prove that the horizontal beams flex out of the door guides without damage and are easily put back into the door guides saving hours of downtime and repair costs.
Made in the USA, MAXDoor is 2-3 times faster than rolling steel or multiple leaf steel vertical lift doors and will substantially reduce annual operating and maintenance costs.
With over 35 years of door expertise, let our professionals evaluate your door opening needs and offer the best door solution on the market today – MAXDoor.
Contact us today or call (248) 915-5838 for a MAXDoor quote today!