The steel and aluminum industries have evolved by leaps and bounds. All aspects of construction today would come to a standstill if steel and aluminum production should suffer in any way.
Strong and durable industrial doors, MAXDoors, are needed at steel and aluminum factories to protect materials and workers from harsh environments both inside and outside of the facilities. MAXDoors are designed to be installed on the interior or exterior side of a wall and are self-supporting resulting in no additional load on a building structure.
Let’s see why MAXDoor is the ideal solution for your steel or aluminum factory, plant or warehouse.
- Today the manufacturing process of steel and aluminum is extremely energy-efficient so having the right industrial door at the entrance can reduce costs as much as 50%. With a MAXDoor, you have a strong, durable and energy efficient door at the loading dock or large industrial doorway that controls the amount of heat or cool air loss at the door opening.
- MAXDoors are vertical lift fabric doors designed and built for a maintained wind load of 150 MPH. A variety of beam size, spacing and material guarantees maximum strength in the harshest of environments.
- MAXDoors maintain their strength in small (10 FT) and very large (up to 100 FT) door openings. Structural steel components provide superior overall strength, and the horizontal beam design proves to be significantly stronger than the competitors.
- MAXDoors are low maintenance and improves safety at the door opening. A malfunctioning door can be a catastrophe at a steel or aluminum processing facility resulting in expensive downtime. When collisions occur at the door site, the MAXDoor traveling horizontal beams are designed to flex and give way when hit. The horizontal beams are easily put back into the door guides without damage resulting in minimal downtime and expensive door repairs. Eliminating expensive door repairs results in significant cost savings.
MAXDoor provides many options:
- Adjustable high-speed opening with controlled acceleration
- Independent adjustable closing speed with controlled deceleration
- Manual door for locations with limited or no power
- Multiple Fabric choices; dual layer fabric; Fire retardant, etc.
- Variety of cycle operations
MAXDoors are made in the USA. To achieve the maximum for your door investment, contact us today to engineer your industrial door solution.
Learn more about the new processing facility unveiled by Virginia Space that features a MAXDoor in the video below:
WBOC-TV 16, Delmarvas News Leader, FOX 21 –
Extracting raw materials is necessary for the economy and the human way of life. It is also necessary to have strong and safe entrance doors around harsh and gritty mining operations. MAXDoor is a self-supporting vertical lift fabric door ideal for the conditions in the severe mining environment. Available for door openings up to 65 feet wide and 65 feet high with minimum load on your building structure.
Tough mining conditions demand strong door entrances. In the dirty, gritty and corrosive conditions of a mine, a tough door is required to handle the daily operation in mining wash bays, crush buildings, pellet plants and truck repair shops.
That resilient door is a vertical fabric lift MAXDoor. MAXDoors offer full protection from harsh temperatures and high winds.
In a real-life collision, MAXDoor excels. Large industrial equipment is used daily in the mining industry, and you need to have a door in place that can take a hit and be easy to repair. MAXDoors simple design has horizontal traveling beams constructed to flex out of the door guides undamaged and are easily put back in place saving hours of downtime and repair costs.
Here are the reasons that MAXDoor is the perfect door solution at the mining operation:
- High quality, robust design for heavy industrial settings
- High positive and negative wind resistance
- Protection from harsh temperatures
- Excellent environment separation
- High Speed Operations – 2-3 times faster than rolling steel doors
- 20-25 Year service life
- Safety first – lifting belt/horizontal beam design limits safety issues when collisions occur
With over 35 years of door expertise, let our MAXDoor professionals evaluate your door opening needs and offer the best entrance solution to fully support your mining door requirements.
For more information and to obtain a MAXDoor quote for your site, please call 877-436-0302 or contact us.
Airplane hangars are a major investment and you don’t want to overlook the need for a dependable and high performance hangar door. Hangar doors protect from the weather including direct sunlight, high winds, snow, rain, sand. They also protect from the entry of varmints, pests and birds. You need a door with great sealing qualities.
- MAXDoor designs a vertical lift fabric door that is deal for airplane hangars. The door is custom made to have fabric overlapping at the door guides providing a weather-tight seal in addition to maintaining a high wind load.
Immediate access to your aircraft is key and you can lose valuable time and money if the door is easy to open.
- MAXDoors operate at a high speed (up to 60” per second) and are designed for high cycle operations. The dual layer fabric door panel makes for a very energy efficient door.
You need a door that is custom designed to be durable and efficient.
- MAXDoor is made with structural steel components that provide superior overall strength. The horizontal beam design has proven to be a strong feature for lasting durability. The MAXDoor does not have any belts, components or devices that could get trapped inside the door guides. If a collision occurs the fabric door panel breaks free from the door guides and are easy put back in place. MAXDoors require little maintenance compared to the high cost of service calls on industrial doors.
From a safety standpoint, hangar doors ensure the protection of your aircraft, inhabitants, equipment and other valuables inside that hangar. You want a hangar door that is safe for the operator and the contents.
- MAXDoor addresses your safety concerns with lifting belts and a horizontal beam design limiting safety concerns in real lift collisions with fork lifts or trucks. MAXDoor also features door drop protection through redundant lifting belts. Providing a 20-25 year service life, MAXDoor is a safe and sound investment.
To maximize your door investment, contact MAXDoor today to custom design and engineer your hangar door. MAXDoor is made in the USA with experience and expertise you can rely on. MAXDoor is the only door that can provide high speed, high wind, and high cycle capability for any size door opening.
A MAXDoor installed at your loading dock is the answer to a variety of challenges in the shipping and receiving area of your facility. MAXDoors are custom-made, dual-layer fabric, perfect for the demanding daily activity in and around the loading dock.
Here is a list of challenges an owner faces at the loading dock and the solutions that a MAXDoor can provide:
1st Challenge – Constant damage to the dock door and high repair costs.
- MAXDoor Solution – Flexibility, durability and reliability are all features of the high-speed, fabric MAXDoor. Collisions with industrial doors can quickly add up to big repair costs. A collision with a MAXDoor is a simple fix. All traveling horizontal beams are designed to flex out and give way without causing any damage. For the fix, you simply place the horizontal beam back into the door guides.
2nd Challenge – The need for a durable and energy efficient door solution in all kinds of weather.
- MAXDoor Solution – Tremendous energy savings can be realized with a MAXDoor. A recent evaluation measuring effectiveness and efficiency conducted at a facility with a MAXDoor showed a significant savings, as much as 50%. A properly functioning and effective door for loading docks, large industrial doorways or entrances can greatly decrease the amount of energy used to cool or heat a factory, warehouse or industrial building. In addition, our door is designed for high positive and negative wind resistance.
3rd Challenge – Keeping bugs and pests out of your facility while continuing to have good ventilation.
- MAXDoor Solution – Our doors provide excellent environment separation and satisfy EPA and Quality Control requirements for bird and rodent control. MAXDoors are designed to function in tough, dirty environments. Self-supporting, high speed and high cycle MAXDoors are excellent for truck vestibules and are 2-5 times stronger against the wind than a rolling steel door.
From engineering to manufacturing to installation, we have the experience to deliver the highest quality solution for your loading dock. Each MAXDoor is custom built in the USA, using the best components available and assembled by experienced craftsmen. Contact us for a review of your industrial door requirements.
A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words
Customize your MAXDoor with a logo, symbol, words or design. MAXDoor has developed a unique way to attach your logo or creative artwork to the vertical lift fabric MAXDoor. This is a great feature that can be added at minimal cost. One of the first visual signs a delivery person, customer or employee will see is your logo or important identifying words on your fabric MAXDoor. The way MAXDoor is designed provides the perfect opportunity to customize identification labels for each door. Here are 5 good reasons why labeling your door is a smart move:
- Visual signage or labeling on a door is easily recognizable and communicates the brand company logo. Regardless of the language someone speaks, logos and labels communicate universally. A logo is one of the first things you notice about a business. Our memories work by remembering images first and names second. Very simply put, the primary purpose of a logo or label is to identify. Having your company logo on your industrial door turns that door into an advertising tool.
- Labeling the doors at your facility can provide a big advantage to delivery people who frequent your facility. When you think of the number of carriers delivering goods to warehouses, factories, airports, mines, aerospace and government facilities, you realize how easily items can be delivered to the wrong location. You want the right delivery unloaded at the right door. If doors are correctly labeled it makes this process so much easier and makes for an efficient receiving operation. Labeling doors with numbers, letters or words can make daily operations flow much smoother and can be critical for locating a door if an emergency occurs.
- Doors play a significant part in people’s safety. A labeled door can easily identify what is behind it. Words such as Caution, Danger, Hazardous, Clean Room, Warning will alert a person as to what dangers may lurk if that door is opened.
- Logo’s and labels are critical to emergency responders. Accidents happen and you want to make sure emergency personnel and your own employees are well aware of the contents being stored behind each door at your facility. This could greatly reduce the amount of damage to your facility and limited harm to your employees.
- Regulatory compliance is another reason to strongly consider the labeling of doors. Organizations such as OSHA often require proper industrial labeling of areas containing hazardous materials.
MAXDoor is owned and operated in the USA, has a 2 Year Warranty, minimal repair costs and readily available components. With over 25 years of experience in the door business, let our experts assist you with designing a custom door to fit your specific needs. Ask a question or request a quote from email@example.com or contact us directly at 248-658-1900.
MAXDOOR–USA – A CUSTOM VERTICAL LIFT FABRIC DOOR
IDEAL FOR THE MINING INDUSTRY
MAXDoors will stand tough in dirty, gritty, and corrosive environments. You need a premium door that is corrosive resistant and strong enough to handle the daily operation in mining wash bays, crusher buildings, pellet plants, and truck repair shops.
MAXDoor offers the following features to ensure your mining equipment is offered full protection from harsh temperatures and high winds:
- Available for door openings up to 65 Ft wide x 65 Ft high
- Minimum load on building structure
- High positive and negative wind resistance
- Excellent environment separation
- High speed operation
- No springs or counter weights
- Designed for heavy industrial environments
- 20-25 Year service life
MAXDoors simple design has horizontal traveling beams constructed to flex and give way when there is a collision. The mining industry uses large industrial equipment daily and having the right door in place will be beneficial when the door is hit. Real life collisions prove that the horizontal beams flex out of the door guides without damage and are easily put back into the door guides saving hours of downtime and repair costs.
Made in the USA, MAXDoor is 2-3 times faster than rolling steel or multiple leaf steel vertical lift doors and will substantially reduce annual operating and maintenance costs.
With over 35 years of door expertise, let our professionals evaluate your door opening needs and offer the best door solution on the market today – MAXDoor.
Contact us today or call (248) 915-5838 for a MAXDoor quote today!
Running an efficient dairy farm operation requires protection of your most important assets. Within your dairy buildings, you need to protect and shelter your livestock, products, equipment and machinery. With a MAXDoor in place you can rest assured that your resources are secured and sheltered behind a strong self-supporting vertical lift fabric door.
MAXDoors are designed and custom built in the USA offering a variety of sizes to fit the individual needs of your dairy farm buildings. We offer the SD Model for openings up to 30 Ft wide x 30 Ft high in addition to the HD and HD-XL Models for extremely large door openings.
Here are the reasons why a MAXDoor is the best fit to protect and improve the profitability of your dairy farm:
- Satisfies EPA requirements for bird and rodent control
- Designed to function in tough, dirty environments as well as harsh climates
- High positive and negative wind resistance
- Excellent environment separation capability
- Self-Supporting with minimum load on the building structure
- Deep horizontal beams designed to flex and proven to be very strong
- Designed to take a hit and survive with minimal damage to the door
- Less expensive than roll up fabric, rubber or rolling steel doors
- Simple design ensures minimum operation and maintenance cost
- 20-25 Year service life
The doors at your agricultural facility need to get the job done on a daily basis. MAXDoor is a door you can count on for quality, reliability and structural integrity. A door that holds up in tough conditions and keeps working during unique circumstances, temperature extremes and heavy daily use.
MAXDoor is owned and operated in the USA, has a 2 Year warranty, minimal repair costs and readily available components. With over 25 years of experience in the door business, let our experts assist you with design a door to fit your specific needs. Ask a question or request a quote from sales@MAXDoor-usa.com or contact us at 248-658-1900.
Over the past 40 years automated industrial doors have evolved with many benefits to industrial customers. The ongoing transformation from the slow, rigid door to the high speed, flexible, vertical lift fabric doors has brought tremendous growth in the areas of productivity and energy savings. You want your industrial door to give you many years of service and dependability. When door damage and premature wear and tear occur, ordering a new door doesn’t solve the problem. There are 3 practices to put in place to make sure you get the most value out of your industrial door purchase.
- The continuing improvement such as high-speed, high-cycle automation also brings with it the awareness that there is a lot of risk at the door opening. Four main accidents occurring with industrial doors are entrapment, downward impact, lateral impact and secondary impact. Forklifts collisions cause a great deal of damage to doors and can easily be prevented by making the driver aware of proper safety protocols. Proper training and communication of door safety procedures are paramount at the industrial site. Workers need to understand how to correctly operate the door and steps to take should an employee be hit or trapped by the door. It is a proven fact that high-speed industrial door accidents can be greatly reduced if proper safety measures and training programs are in place and effectively communicated to all workers who operate for door on a daily basis.
- Regular scheduled maintenance and cleaning of the industrial door is important to the daily efficient operation of the door. Doors that work properly keep areas separated and sealed off to provide safety and security for employees and products. Check your industrial door for visual signs of damage or dents, unusual noises when opening or closing, or a stiff pulsing motion. The importance of checking all safety mechanisms such as photo eyes, breakaway features, activation and control switches must be a priority on a regular basis. Proper cleaning and lubrication of rollers, pulleys, etc. is essential to keep these components protected from corrosion, premature wear and moisture. When doors do not operate properly it affects productivity, energy efficiency and ultimately the bottom line.
- Leaving industrial doors open in extreme hot and cold temperatures not only adds to your energy bill but it also puts more wear and tear on the door and your work environment. When the door is left open, it is continually exposed to harsh temperatures and debris resulting in door components and mechanisms prematurely wearing out and resulting in unnecessary repair costs. Closing the door when it is not in use protects against wind, dirt, debris, moisture and drafts making the workplace a more comfortable environment and protecting the goods inside the building.
Industrial manufacturers, warehouses, and distribution centers face increasingly intense competition from a rapidly changing global economy. MAXDoor – Made in the USA – is at the forefront of design and technology enabling industrial facilities to increase their productivity, energy efficiency and safety standards. Door automation should be a positive feature for any facility. With over 25 years of experience, let MAXDoor custom design and engineer a door solution to match your industrial door requirements.
The MAXDoor vertical fabric lift door offers smart features that will save your facility time and money in addition to addressing your safety concerns. Industrial doors are the gateway to your plant, warehouse, factory, airplane hangar, aerospace complex, military base, police and fire stations and mine operation. You want an industrial door that can take a punch and continue operating with minimal downtime. The cost of human error can be significant in the industrial arena. MAXDoor is built to take the guess work out of operating your industrial door.
The brilliance is in the design of the door.
- MAXDoors can be designed and built for a maintained wind load of up to 150 m.p.h. The higher the wind load, the more robust and heavy duty the door components will be on the door. This strength is maintained even in our very large doors. Operating like a roman shade, the MAXDoor allows the weight and wind load to be transferred from the traveling door panel into the door guides at every horizontal beam.
- Seasonal weather conditions often contribute to more door collisions due to increased door cycles, slick conditions and an increased dark door environment. Door collisions result in big repair bills and costly downtime. MaxDoors are designed to work smart in today’s fast-paced work environment. All traveling horizontal beams are designed to flex and give way when there is a collision. The beams remain intact and are easily placed back into the door guides. Within minutes the MAXDoor is once again operational resulting in no expensive repairs or downtime.
- Energy Cost Savings – Having a well-built and properly functioning industrial door for your loading docks and industrial entrance will greatly decrease the amount of energy used to cool a factory, warehouse or industrial building. In climate-controlled environments, MAXDoor can minimize overuse of cooling and HVAC systems.
- MAXDoors maintain strength in doors from 10 feet to 100 feet and are designed for high speed and/or high cycle door opening demands. Made with steel and a dual layer fabric panel, our doors are 2-5 times stronger than the typical rolling steel door. All steel and door components are made in North America.
- Safety concerns are paramount within every work environment. Our anti-collision, fully automatic, fail safe door control panels minimize the possibility of human error. MAXDoors lifting belts and horizontal beam design limit safety issues when collisions occur. Each door comes with a state-of-the-art sensor that reverses the door’s direction anytime its path is blocked…preventing damage and injuries.
Make a smart move today and find out more about MAXDoor. Through years of experience, we have learned how to design and manufacture industrial doors that last. Each door is custom built in the USA using the best components available and assembled by experienced craftsmen.
To request a quote or to discuss a specific door application, please contact us or call (248) 915-5838.