The mining environment is one of dirt, grit, and corrosive materials. This type of work environment requires a tough and durable door that can handle the daily operations at the mine. Our vertical lift fabric door – MAXDoor – has a high quality, robust design for this type of heavy industrial setting. Many design and fabric options are available to enhance visibility and safety in the mine setting.
- MAXDoors have a high positive and negative wind resistance. Our doors do not bellow into the building during high winds. This bellowing affect can interrupt workflow and limit work space.
- MAXDoors can be designed to fit in small, tight spaces and offer excellent environmental separation.
- MAXDoors are also available for large door openings up to 65 FT wide by 65 FT high and put a minimum load on the building structure.
- MAXDoors are designed to enhance safety at the mine. With the daily use of large industrial equipment, door collisions will occur. Real life collisions have proven that the horizontal beams flex out of the door guides and are easily put back in place. This design provides an added safety feature and saves hours of door downtime and costly repairs.
- MAXDoors offer protection from harsh temperatures and have a service life of 20-25 years.
- MAXDoors provide high speed door operations and are 2-3 times faster than rolling steel doors.
Made in the USA with over 35 years of door expertise, let our professionals evaluate your door openings needs and offer the best door solution to meet your mining door requirements. Contact us today for an estimate.