Now offered by MAXDoor
Custom Built Durable Rubber Door Systems
- Save on Repair Costs – Accidents happen and when they involve a rolling steel or overhead door, repair costs can quickly get out of hand. MAXDoor rubber doors are the perfect fit for the “rough and tumble” work environments of warehouses and manufacturing plants.
- Minimal Down Time – If a rubber door is hit, it is back on track in no time. The break-away bar flexes from the impact, and the rubber curtain pops out of its guides…. with no permanent damage to the door. Any time your door “takes a hit” the easily replaced breakaway bolts holding the V-shaped brace simply snap away… leaving other, more expensive components totally intact.
- Custom Break-Away Safety Bottom Bar – This comes to you pre-installed where the rubber meets the road. With this rubber door installed at your facility, damage can be repaired… by your own people… in a matter of minutes. All you need is a wrench and a ladder, and you are back in business with minimal down time, service calls, and repair bills.
- Safety First – In addition to being the most durable door in the business, the MAXDoor rubber door is also one of the safest. Each door comes with a state-of-the-art sensor that reverses the door’s direction anytime its path is blocked…preventing damage and injuries.
- Energy Savings – If controlling heating and cooling costs is vital to your company’s bottom line, the MAXDoor Rubber Door can definitely help. The door is made of a single sheet or energy efficient, industrial rubber…. so the weather stays outside, and your energy costs stay down.
GREAT DOORS BUILT TO LAST – WITH MANY YEARS IN THE DOOR BUSINESS, WE HAVE LEARNED HOW TO MANUFACTURE INDUSTRIAL DOORS THAT LAST. EACH DOOR IS CUSTOM BUILT IN THE USA, USING THE BEST COMPONENTS AVAILABLE AND ASSEMBLED BY EXPERIENCED CRAFTSMEN.
At MAXDoor we believe that building successful, long-term relationships with our customers starts with building great doors.
To request a proposal or discuss a specific application, contact MAXDoor for a quote or call (877) 436-0302.