The steel and aluminum industries have evolved by leaps and bounds. All aspects of construction today would come to a standstill if steel and aluminum production should suffer in any way.
Strong and durable industrial doors, MAXDoors, are needed at steel and aluminum factories to protect materials and workers from harsh environments both inside and outside of the facilities. MAXDoors are designed to be installed on the interior or exterior side of a wall and are self-supporting resulting in no additional load on a building structure.
Let’s see why MAXDoor is the ideal solution for your steel or aluminum factory, plant or warehouse.
- Today the manufacturing process of steel and aluminum is extremely energy-efficient so having the right industrial door at the entrance can reduce costs as much as 50%. With a MAXDoor, you have a strong, durable and energy efficient door at the loading dock or large industrial doorway that controls the amount of heat or cool air loss at the door opening.
- MAXDoors are vertical lift fabric doors designed and built for a maintained wind load of 150 MPH. A variety of beam size, spacing and material guarantees maximum strength in the harshest of environments.
- MAXDoors maintain their strength in small (10 FT) and very large (up to 100 FT) door openings. Structural steel components provide superior overall strength, and the horizontal beam design proves to be significantly stronger than the competitors.
- MAXDoors are low maintenance and improves safety at the door opening. A malfunctioning door can be a catastrophe at a steel or aluminum processing facility resulting in expensive downtime. When collisions occur at the door site, the MAXDoor traveling horizontal beams are designed to flex and give way when hit. The horizontal beams are easily put back into the door guides without damage resulting in minimal downtime and expensive door repairs. Eliminating expensive door repairs results in significant cost savings.
MAXDoor provides many options:
- Adjustable high-speed opening with controlled acceleration
- Independent adjustable closing speed with controlled deceleration
- Manual door for locations with limited or no power
- Multiple Fabric choices; dual layer fabric; Fire retardant, etc.
- Variety of cycle operations
MAXDoors are made in the USA. To achieve the maximum for your door investment, contact us today to engineer your industrial door solution.