The mining industry like any other manufacturing industry utilizes sophisticated machinery and equipment. Digging in the earth and extracting valuable minerals is a messy business. The MAXDoor is a perfect fit for this tough, rugged environment because this vertical fabric lift door provides intelligence at the door opening.
Development in mining has come a long way to enhance safety, productivity, and efficiency. You need a door that also has the same qualities. MAXDoor is a premium door that fits perfectly in dirty, gritty, and corrosive mining environments.
Reasons Why MAXDoor Is a Fit for the Mining Industry
- Safety – Anti-collision, fully automatic, fail-safe control panels
- Strength – Designed with streel and dual layer fabric panels
- Wind Load – Designed for a maintained wind load of up to 150 m.p.h.
- Environmental Separation – Built to keep out the dirt, dust, and moisture
- Service Life – 20–25-year service life
- Minimal Service Costs – Designed to operate with little repair or maintenance
- Opening/Closing Speed – high-speed operation operating 2-3 times faster than a rolling steel door
- Fabric Options – Fire-retardant material; insulated; sound reduction, etc.
MAXDoor is custom designed to meet the specific needs of each customer. It is built to take the guess work out of operating an industrial door. Made in the USA and with over 30 years in the door business, our product is the best door solution available on the market today.
Contact us today or call (877) 436-0302 for a consultation from our experts about your industrial door application.
Direct Line to a MAXDoor Expert: 248-915-5838
Nothing matches the strength to resist the wind or absorb collision impacts like a MAXdoor. This vertical lift fabric door can be custom designed to fit door openings up to 100 feet. The strength of a MAXDoor is 2-5 times stronger when compared to a rolling steel door. Our door offers a variety of features and is rated above industry standards.
MAXDoors are designed for high cycle operations and are a perfect fit for applications requiring hundreds of cycles per day. Providing the highest wind load resistance, our door is designed with a dual layer fabric panel and traveling horizontal beams. The dual layer fabric design also makes the MAXDoor much more energy efficient.
Door collisions become a minor issue with a MAXDoor. With no belts, components or devices to get trapped inside the door guides, MAXDoor is an easy fix when collisions occur. The fabric door panel horizontal beams are designed to flex and give way. Simply place the beams back inside the door guides and MAXDoor is operational resulting in no downtime or costly repair bills.
MAXDoor experts are available to address your industrial door needs. If you want to achieve MAXimum strength and MAXimum cost savings, install a MAXDoor – the made in the USA Vertical Lift Fabric Door for industrial and commercial door openings.
Contact us today at our main phone number: 248-915-5838 to engineer your industrial door solution!
The steel and aluminum industries have evolved by leaps and bounds. All aspects of construction today would come to a standstill if steel and aluminum production should suffer in any way.
Strong and durable industrial doors, MAXDoors, are needed at steel and aluminum factories to protect materials and workers from harsh environments both inside and outside of the facilities. MAXDoors are designed to be installed on the interior or exterior side of a wall and are self-supporting resulting in no additional load on a building structure.
Let’s see why MAXDoor is the ideal solution for your steel or aluminum factory, plant or warehouse.
- Today the manufacturing process of steel and aluminum is extremely energy-efficient so having the right industrial door at the entrance can reduce costs as much as 50%. With a MAXDoor, you have a strong, durable and energy efficient door at the loading dock or large industrial doorway that controls the amount of heat or cool air loss at the door opening.
- MAXDoors are vertical lift fabric doors designed and built for a maintained wind load of 150 MPH. A variety of beam size, spacing and material guarantees maximum strength in the harshest of environments.
- MAXDoors maintain their strength in small (10 FT) and very large (up to 100 FT) door openings. Structural steel components provide superior overall strength, and the horizontal beam design proves to be significantly stronger than the competitors.
- MAXDoors are low maintenance and improves safety at the door opening. A malfunctioning door can be a catastrophe at a steel or aluminum processing facility resulting in expensive downtime. When collisions occur at the door site, the MAXDoor traveling horizontal beams are designed to flex and give way when hit. The horizontal beams are easily put back into the door guides without damage resulting in minimal downtime and expensive door repairs. Eliminating expensive door repairs results in significant cost savings.
MAXDoor provides many options:
- Adjustable high-speed opening with controlled acceleration
- Independent adjustable closing speed with controlled deceleration
- Manual door for locations with limited or no power
- Multiple Fabric choices; dual layer fabric; Fire retardant, etc.
- Variety of cycle operations
MAXDoors are made in the USA. To achieve the maximum for your door investment, contact us today to engineer your industrial door solution.
Learn more about the new processing facility unveiled by Virginia Space that features a MAXDoor in the video below:
WBOC-TV 16, Delmarvas News Leader, FOX 21 –