A new state-of-the-art composting facility being built in the Midwest required tough industrial doors to be installed on the building to allow the facility to operate year-round in an indoor controlled environment. A variety of organic materials such as yard clippings, food waste and sludge would be delivered to this high volume composting facility. The doors for this facility need to be the toughest to meet the climate-controlled conditions inside the facility. The doors need to be designed for high-cycle operations and must operate at a high speed to accommodate the numerous truck deliveries on a daily basis. When collisions occur, the doors must be easy to fix to ensure continued daily operation.
MAXDoor – the toughest vertical lift fabric door was selected. MAXDoors tolerate corrosive environments and seal tight when closed limiting the amount of hot or cold air, pollens, and debris from entering the building. Steel side frames ensure that MAXDoors maintain their strength during numerous cycling operations. If a collision occurs, the horizontal beams are designed to flex and give way. Beams are quickly put back in place resulting in minimal downtime and no maintenance expense. Multiple lifting belts are used providing additional safety and a slim chance of a door drop.
- Minimize overuse of cooling and HVAC systems for indoor climate-controlled facilities
- A door that will stand up to high-cycle daily operations
- MAXDoors seal tight allowing for better air circulation with less toxins
- Costly repairs and door downtime is drastically improved
- Service life of a MAXDoor is 20-25+ Years even in a toxic and corrosive environment
- Improved safety due to multiple lifting belts
- Rectangular tube horizontal beams resist high wind
Industrial Door Application Experts
To learn more about how a MAXDoor can improve safety and lower costs at your facility, Call (877) 436-0302 to speak with an industrial door application expert or contact us through our website.