MAXDoor’s headquarters are located in the state of Michigan. From design to production, our vertical lift fabric industrial doors represent one of the truly Made in America products. Operations and facility managers are discovering the benefits of installing a MAXDoor at their facilities.
A quality product made in the USA and American owned and operated, here are 6 ways a MAXDoor will save you money.
- Low Maintenance Costs – Maxdoor’s simple but durable design ensures minimal costly service calls. Should a collision occur, the traveling fabric door panels break free. Simply put the panels back in the door guides and your door is operational resulting in no costly service calls.
- Wind Load Capacity – MAXDoors can be custom designed for wind loads up to 150 m.p.h. Even in very large doors, the horizontal beam design gives our door strength against strong winds.
- Door Speed – A standard speed of a MAXDoor is 10-12 inches per second in both directions. MAXDoors are designed for high cycle applications and hundreds of cycles per day.
- Savings on Operational & Energy Costs – MAXDoors have proven to provide as much as 50% in energy savings. Excellent weather sealing provides a clean environment separation to ensure your facility’s interior remains a steady temperature.
- Safety Benefits – The design of a MAXDoor increases safety for your employees. When a collision occurs, MAXDoor’s horizontal beams are designed to flex and give way resulting in increased employee protection.
- Strong and Durable – MAXDoors are 2-5 times stronger than a rolling steel door. Designed for factories, loading docks, industrial buildings, warehouses,airplane hangars and more, the MAXDoor is built for strength using steel guides and side frames.
MAXDoor is here to answer your questions and reduce your overall door costs. With a 20-25 year service life, investing in a MAXDoor is a smart and economical solution to your industrial door needs. Ask a question or request a quote from sales@MAXDoor-usa.com or call us at 248-915-5838.