Turn to MAXDoor when you need an industrial door for large entrances and access points. Our vertical lift fabric doors are the perfect solution and are the best in the industry. Listed below are several choices to fit your need for a large custom-built industrial door for your warehouse, factory or any entrance that requires a strong, well-built door.
We offer many door solutions such as:
- Heavy Duty High Speed – Self-Supporting head member and self-supporting side jamb/guides resulting in minimum load on your building. This door is used on door openings over 30FT in width.
- Heavy Duty-XL is a door for heavy industrial environments and openings over 60FT wide. Multiple lifting belts provide increased protection and safety.
- SD-Insulated – this vertical lift fabric door is for door openings that are in the closed position most of the time. Also available in a high-speed version for door openings up to 30FT wide.
- WD Model – ideal for warehouses and maintenance shops. This simple design ensures minimum operation and maintenance costs. A folding curtain stacks like a roman shade on the exterior and interior of the door. This door is very economical and has a long service life.
- TD Model – telescoping steel panel door that provides security, fire protection and sound absorption. This door is perfect for high cycle operations, high wind load and latches down when closed. Available in several color choices, the TD model is easy to repair and requires minimal maintenance.
- Crane Way Door Model – custom engineered door available in several color choices and designed for large cranes entering and exiting the facility. Standard features include severe duty motors, aluminum guide rails, brush weather seals, multiple lifting belts, dual layer fabric to name a few. Also available in a Lower Door Swing Model.
The above models are designed for safety, low maintenance, energy efficiency and are cost-effective based on the long service life of a MAXDoor. The perfect door for many industries, including agriculture, aerospace, steel, aluminum, glass, mining, ship building, port authorities, military, large equipment manufacturers, and waste handling facilities.