From Aerospace Centers in Alaska to Military Bases in Hawaii, MAXDoor is the perfect door for government and military projects. Made in the USA and Michigan-based, MAXDoor is the right choice for large door openings.
The service life of a MAXDoor far exceeds the competition. Ours doors are designed for the toughest of environments and will last 20+ years ensuring that government dollars are well spent.
- A simple design ensures minimum operation and maintenance costs
- Structural steel head members and side frames provide superior overall strength
- Horizontal beam components provide the highest wind-load capabilities
- Excellent environment separation by one piece, dual layer fabric curtain
- Fabric choices include a variety of materials for special environments including high temperature, cut-proof and anti-static
- A variety of control panel options are custom built for each door application
With any military construction, safety is paramount and MAXDoor increases protection from accidents:
- Increased protection with multiple lifting belts
- Two Motor system with parallel shaft mounted gear motor
- Two-piece door guides are free of any lifting belts or devices
- Wireless reversing edge
- Auxiliary hoist brake system
- Lockable disconnect on control panel
- PLC monitored circuits
- Over Travel protection
MAXDoor is a leader in the door industry and is recognized as being experts in the design, engineering and manufacturing of vertical lift fabric doors and door systems. We are available to consult on any door opening project with engineers available to design and build a door very specific to your needs.
For more information, or, to start and industrial door project contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 248-915-5838.
If you need a door that provides quick environment separation and additional security, the MAXDoor High Speed Solid Panel Insulated Door is the answer. MAXDoors are made in the USA with door manufacturing in the state of Michigan. With adverse environmental conditions, the insulated MAXDoor panels provide excellent environment separation for the following situations:
- Air quality separation
- Environmental testing
- Climate control
- Noise control
- Dust and rodent control
Industries Served by MAXDoor
Industries such as petroleum, biotechnology, biochemical processes, pharmaceutical, farming and chemical are just a handful of businesses that demand separation within the working environment. MAXDoors can be custom designed for every application. Door sections are available in PVC or Aluminum. PVC panels can be CNC machined for a custom finish and are completely water tight. Aluminum sections are very versatile and can be painted any color to coordinate with the existing color scheme.
The Many Advantages of MAXDoors
Another advantage of the solid panel insulated MAXDoor is energy efficiency. The fast door speed greatly reduces energy loss in a climate-controlled setting. The door offers high wind-load resistance, high cycle speed counter balance and interior or exterior installation.
In addition to energy savings, the solid panel MAXDoor provides a simple design that ensures minimal operation and maintenance costs. The lightweight panels are very sturdy and will last for years. The PLC’s provide Intelligent door controls and defend against human error, improves safety and increases productivity by minimizing collisions.
Visit our website at www.maxdoor-usa.com to check out our brochure on this door and many other door offerings.
Call today to get a quote on a custom MAXDoor 248-915-5838.
MAXDoor’s headquarters are located in the state of Michigan. From design to production, our vertical lift fabric industrial doors represent one of the truly Made in America products. Operations and facility managers are discovering the benefits of installing a MAXDoor at their facilities.
A quality product made in the USA and American owned and operated, here are 6 ways a MAXDoor will save you money.
- Low Maintenance Costs – Maxdoor’s simple but durable design ensures minimal costly service calls. Should a collision occur, the traveling fabric door panels break free. Simply put the panels back in the door guides and your door is operational resulting in no costly service calls.
- Wind Load Capacity – MAXDoors can be custom designed for wind loads up to 150 m.p.h. Even in very large doors, the horizontal beam design gives our door strength against strong winds.
- Door Speed – A standard speed of a MAXDoor is 10-12 inches per second in both directions. MAXDoors are designed for high cycle applications and hundreds of cycles per day.
- Savings on Operational & Energy Costs – MAXDoors have proven to provide as much as 50% in energy savings. Excellent weather sealing provides a clean environment separation to ensure your facility’s interior remains a steady temperature.
- Safety Benefits – The design of a MAXDoor increases safety for your employees. When a collision occurs, MAXDoor’s horizontal beams are designed to flex and give way resulting in increased employee protection.
- Strong and Durable – MAXDoors are 2-5 times stronger than a rolling steel door. Designed for factories, loading docks, industrial buildings, warehouses,airplane hangars and more, the MAXDoor is built for strength using steel guides and side frames.
MAXDoor is here to answer your questions and reduce your overall door costs. With a 20-25 year service life, investing in a MAXDoor is a smart and economical solution to your industrial door needs. Ask a question or request a quote from sales@MAXDoor-usa.com or call us at 248-915-5838.
Direct Line to a MAXDoor Expert: 248-915-5838
Nothing matches the strength to resist the wind or absorb collision impacts like a MAXdoor. This vertical lift fabric door can be custom designed to fit door openings up to 100 feet. The strength of a MAXDoor is 2-5 times stronger when compared to a rolling steel door. Our door offers a variety of features and is rated above industry standards.
MAXDoors are designed for high cycle operations and are a perfect fit for applications requiring hundreds of cycles per day. Providing the highest wind load resistance, our door is designed with a dual layer fabric panel and traveling horizontal beams. The dual layer fabric design also makes the MAXDoor much more energy efficient.
Door collisions become a minor issue with a MAXDoor. With no belts, components or devices to get trapped inside the door guides, MAXDoor is an easy fix when collisions occur. The fabric door panel horizontal beams are designed to flex and give way. Simply place the beams back inside the door guides and MAXDoor is operational resulting in no downtime or costly repair bills.
MAXDoor experts are available to address your industrial door needs. If you want to achieve MAXimum strength and MAXimum cost savings, install a MAXDoor – the made in the USA Vertical Lift Fabric Door for industrial and commercial door openings.
Contact us today at our main phone number: 248-915-5838 to engineer your industrial door solution!
MAXDoor provides vertical lift fabric hangar doors for large shipyard door openings. A lot of action takes places inside of a shipyard hangar, and you need a customized door that will address environmental concerns and energy savings. Extreme inside and outside conditions along with a large door size opening can present many challenges at the shipyard site.
Energy loss and strong winds are contributing factors when choosing the right door for your shipyard. Doors open and close at shipyards continuously on a daily basis. A properly functioning and effective door can greatly decrease the amount of energy used to cool or heat shipyard facilities. In addition, at the hangar wind load capacity is paramount when selecting the right door. MAXDoors can be designed and built for a maintained windload of up to 150 m.p.h. MAXDoor utilizes a variety of beam size, spacing and material to provide the wind load required for any environment.
Let MAXDoor provide you with a door that will provide smooth sailing for many years to come. In the salty coastal environment, you want to get rid of one of the biggest difficulties – rusty bottom-rolling metal doors. By installing a MAXDoor at the shipyard you will be purchasing a door that will contribute to minimizing annual maintenance costs. The calls to your door service company will be for planned maintenance – not emergency repairs.
MAXDoor provides doors for extra wide and extra tall door openings. Here are some of the features provided for a shipyard hangar environment:
- High wind debris puncture-resistant fabric
- Tolerates a saltwater environment very well
- Special purpose fabric including: Radio frequency-resistant, High strength, High/low temperature, Security cut-resistant, Custom blend
- Secondary brush weather seal – to prevent birds from entering the hangar
- Weight counter- balance system
- Modular design for ease of shipment
Contact MAXDoor today to engineer your shipyard hangar door solution.
A solid waste handling facility needs to have a dependable and high functioning door installed on buildings that store all types of solid waste. The MAXDoor is a vertical lift fabric door designed and built in the USA and provides intelligence at the door opening. Your collection facility requires a door with low maintenance, high speed operation and built to run 24/7.
MAXDoor, custom made to fit any size door opening, will provide a door that will give you peace of mind because of the following features:
- Minimum load on building structures
- Fabric that provides excellent chemical resistance
- Low maintenance due to unique design and high-quality components
- 5X’s stronger than rolling steel doors
MAXDoor is extremely low maintenance when compared to other door solutions. At waste facilities, often government regulations require that doors be kept operational and closed during normal daily operations. By not adhering to government regulations, a facility can incur costly fines. Your waste handling facility needs a door that requires little to no repairs. Downtime costs companies a lot of money. MAXDoor is designed with lifting belts and horizontal beams. All traveling horizontal beams will flex and give way if a collision occurs. The fix is a simple and inexpensive one. With door guides free of any mechanical devices, door downtime due to collisions is minimized. Just place the beams back into the door guides, and the MAXDoor is back in operation.
MAXDoor is one of the safest doors made because the lifting belts are free to travel with a door panel that has been hit. At a waste facility where many trucks are in and out every day, door collisions are bound to happen. You want to keep your employees and truck drivers operating in a very safe environment and MAXDoor definitely adds to the safety factor.
With years of experience, MAXDoor can design and manufacture a custom door to fit your specific needs at your waste handling facility. To request a proposal or speak directly to a door expert, call 248-915-5838. Visit our website at maxdoor-usa.com.
Maintaining an industrial door can be costly. With a vertical lift fabric door, MAXDoor, your cash output for repairs will be eliminated. In addition, MAXDoor has a service life of 20-25 years. In the long run, a maintenance free door equals savings to you and your bottom line.
On your basic steel rollup door, there is a list of items that constantly need repaired or replaced: lift cables, bearings, rollers, hinges, coil cords, weather seal, door guides. Not only will you pay the cost for materials buy you will also pay the high cost of labor. In addition, when your door is down, your business no longer works efficiently, and you lose money. Repairs and downtime are a very expensive, ongoing expenditure.
Purchasing a MAXDoor saves you money and let’s explain why:
- High Wind Capacity – the door tolerates high winds, barely moves, and this eliminates door damage and door repair. In addition, you benefit by having more floor space in your building because there is no billowing of the door or door curtain eating up valuable floor area. MAXDoor can be custom designed and built for a maintained wind load of up to 150 mph.
- The way a MAXDoor operates is key to repair cost savings. The door operates like a roman shade allowing the weight and wind load to be transferred from the traveling door panel into the guides at every horizontal beam. All traveling beams are designed to flex and give way upon impact. The beams are easily put back into the door guides resulting in zero repair costs.
- MAXDoor provides maximum strength. The door panel is built with 4”, 6” or 12” thick double-layer fabric. The fabric overlaps the door guides to provide a weather-tight seal and maintains a high wind load. MAXDoors are self- supporting and do not put additional load on the building. Our doors can be installed on the interior and exterior side of a wall.
- With the right industrial door in place – MAXDoor – you can reduce energy costs by 50%. Running a business means doors open and close allowing materials and supplies to enter and exit your facility. Having the best door in place for your needs can offer tremendous savings. MAXDoor recently conducted an evaluation of a facility using a door 16FT tall and 16FT wide. To get the results of this amazing study (and you will be shocked), contact us at email@example.com or call 248-915-5838 and ask for a MAXDoor representative.
- MAXDoor offers an option to allow sunlight into your facility with the optional use of a translucent fabric. The fabric allows more sunlight/daylight into your building. Not only is your facility brighter with natural light, the sunlight also provides warmth especially in those cold winter months. Allowing sunlight/daylight through your industrial door equals savings on your lighting and heating bill.
If your warehouse, facility, factory, or workshop could benefit by having a maintenance free industrial door that reduces your energy bills, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to answer all of your questions and custom design a MAXDoor that meets all of your needs.
A MAXDoor installed at your loading dock is the answer to a variety of challenges in the shipping and receiving area of your facility. MAXDoors are custom-made, dual-layer fabric, perfect for the demanding daily activity in and around the loading dock.
Here is a list of challenges an owner faces at the loading dock and the solutions that a MAXDoor can provide:
1st Challenge – Constant damage to the dock door and high repair costs.
- MAXDoor Solution – Flexibility, durability and reliability are all features of the high-speed, fabric MAXDoor. Collisions with industrial doors can quickly add up to big repair costs. A collision with a MAXDoor is a simple fix. All traveling horizontal beams are designed to flex out and give way without causing any damage. For the fix, you simply place the horizontal beam back into the door guides.
2nd Challenge – The need for a durable and energy efficient door solution in all kinds of weather.
- MAXDoor Solution – Tremendous energy savings can be realized with a MAXDoor. A recent evaluation measuring effectiveness and efficiency conducted at a facility with a MAXDoor showed a significant savings, as much as 50%. A properly functioning and effective door for loading docks, large industrial doorways or entrances can greatly decrease the amount of energy used to cool or heat a factory, warehouse or industrial building. In addition, our door is designed for high positive and negative wind resistance.
3rd Challenge – Keeping bugs and pests out of your facility while continuing to have good ventilation.
- MAXDoor Solution – Our doors provide excellent environment separation and satisfy EPA and Quality Control requirements for bird and rodent control. MAXDoors are designed to function in tough, dirty environments. Self-supporting, high speed and high cycle MAXDoors are excellent for truck vestibules and are 2-5 times stronger against the wind than a rolling steel door.
From engineering to manufacturing to installation, we have the experience to deliver the highest quality solution for your loading dock. Each MAXDoor is custom built in the USA, using the best components available and assembled by experienced craftsmen. Contact us for a review of your industrial door requirements.
MAXDOOR–USA – A CUSTOM VERTICAL LIFT FABRIC DOOR
IDEAL FOR THE MINING INDUSTRY
MAXDoors will stand tough in dirty, gritty, and corrosive environments. You need a premium door that is corrosive resistant and strong enough to handle the daily operation in mining wash bays, crusher buildings, pellet plants, and truck repair shops.
MAXDoor offers the following features to ensure your mining equipment is offered full protection from harsh temperatures and high winds:
- Available for door openings up to 65 Ft wide x 65 Ft high
- Minimum load on building structure
- High positive and negative wind resistance
- Excellent environment separation
- High speed operation
- No springs or counter weights
- Designed for heavy industrial environments
- 20-25 Year service life
MAXDoors simple design has horizontal traveling beams constructed to flex and give way when there is a collision. The mining industry uses large industrial equipment daily and having the right door in place will be beneficial when the door is hit. Real life collisions prove that the horizontal beams flex out of the door guides without damage and are easily put back into the door guides saving hours of downtime and repair costs.
Made in the USA, MAXDoor is 2-3 times faster than rolling steel or multiple leaf steel vertical lift doors and will substantially reduce annual operating and maintenance costs.
With over 35 years of door expertise, let our professionals evaluate your door opening needs and offer the best door solution on the market today – MAXDoor.
Contact us today or call (248) 915-5838 for a MAXDoor quote today!
Over the past 40 years automated industrial doors have evolved with many benefits to industrial customers. The ongoing transformation from the slow, rigid door to the high speed, flexible, vertical lift fabric doors has brought tremendous growth in the areas of productivity and energy savings. You want your industrial door to give you many years of service and dependability. When door damage and premature wear and tear occur, ordering a new door doesn’t solve the problem. There are 3 practices to put in place to make sure you get the most value out of your industrial door purchase.
- The continuing improvement such as high-speed, high-cycle automation also brings with it the awareness that there is a lot of risk at the door opening. Four main accidents occurring with industrial doors are entrapment, downward impact, lateral impact and secondary impact. Forklifts collisions cause a great deal of damage to doors and can easily be prevented by making the driver aware of proper safety protocols. Proper training and communication of door safety procedures are paramount at the industrial site. Workers need to understand how to correctly operate the door and steps to take should an employee be hit or trapped by the door. It is a proven fact that high-speed industrial door accidents can be greatly reduced if proper safety measures and training programs are in place and effectively communicated to all workers who operate for door on a daily basis.
- Regular scheduled maintenance and cleaning of the industrial door is important to the daily efficient operation of the door. Doors that work properly keep areas separated and sealed off to provide safety and security for employees and products. Check your industrial door for visual signs of damage or dents, unusual noises when opening or closing, or a stiff pulsing motion. The importance of checking all safety mechanisms such as photo eyes, breakaway features, activation and control switches must be a priority on a regular basis. Proper cleaning and lubrication of rollers, pulleys, etc. is essential to keep these components protected from corrosion, premature wear and moisture. When doors do not operate properly it affects productivity, energy efficiency and ultimately the bottom line.
- Leaving industrial doors open in extreme hot and cold temperatures not only adds to your energy bill but it also puts more wear and tear on the door and your work environment. When the door is left open, it is continually exposed to harsh temperatures and debris resulting in door components and mechanisms prematurely wearing out and resulting in unnecessary repair costs. Closing the door when it is not in use protects against wind, dirt, debris, moisture and drafts making the workplace a more comfortable environment and protecting the goods inside the building.
Industrial manufacturers, warehouses, and distribution centers face increasingly intense competition from a rapidly changing global economy. MAXDoor – Made in the USA – is at the forefront of design and technology enabling industrial facilities to increase their productivity, energy efficiency and safety standards. Door automation should be a positive feature for any facility. With over 25 years of experience, let MAXDoor custom design and engineer a door solution to match your industrial door requirements.