A leading manufacturer of quality water works products, such as valves and hydrants, contacted MAXDoor with an unusual request. A high temperature fabric door was required at their manufacturing facility. This door needed to withstand temperatures of 500 degrees plus. The door also needed to be installed upside down with a rail at the top to bring components onto the heated conveyor system.
In the current situation all the intense heat from the booth was escaping into the factory making working conditions next to impossible. In addition, with all the heat loss, the energy bills were exorbitant.
- MAXDoor engineers designed, and custom built a 8’ x 9’ door with high temperature resistant fabric.
- The MAXDoor was designed to be installed as an upside-down door separating the oven-heated booth from the rest of the factory.
- Installed the door so that the rail at the top allowed parts to enter the booth for heat treatment.
After installation of the new MAXDoor, the following results were achieved:
- Overall energy savings
- Overall improved quality of valves and hydrants
- Stopped the heat from escaping into the plant
- Improved workplace environment
- Elimination of heat loss
Take The Next Step
If your company is seeking results like this from its industrial door applications, then reach out to the experts at MAXDoor to discuss a solution that is right for you. Contact us today or call 248-915-5838.