Shoot For The Moon – 6 REASONS TO INSTALL A MAXDOOR AT YOUR AEROSPACE/AVIATION/MILITARY SITE
- MAXDoors are engineered to meet the very specific demands of the world-class aircraft manufacturing and aerospace facilities in addition to military aviation bases. Manufactured in the USA and designed to provide a door that meets the great challenges and elevated expectations of the aerospace and aviation industry. MAXDoors are designed for all industrial door openings from 10 FT up to 100 FT! We are specialists in customizing doors for extremely large openings such as hangar doors and crane-way doors.
- MAXDoors can be shipped anywhere in the world. Doors under 40 feet are shipped pre-assembled for ease of installation. Doors over 40 feet are built and shipped in modules making the door easy to fit in shipping containers and easy to install. MAXDoors have been shipped by road, rail and sea and arrive in excellent condition, ready to install.
- MAXDoor is a high performance industrial door that serves the aerospace industry by maintaining strength and durability no matter the size of the door. MAXDoors feature a high wind load tolerance that adds to better safety and utility cost control. Suitable for the harshest of environments, this door has been designed and built for wind loads of 150 m.p.h. In high wind environments MAXDoor uses more robust and heavy-duty components resulting in maintained strength even in very large doors.
- MAXDoors operate like a roman shade allowing the weight and wind load to be transferred from the traveling door panel into the door guides at every horizontal beam. Designed to be installed on interior or exterior side of a wall, MAXDoors are self-supporting and do not put additional load onto the building. All traveling horizontal beams are designed to flex and give way when a collision occurs resulting in an easy fix and no additional repair bills. Following a collision, the horizontal beams are easily put back into the door guides and the door is immediately operational. MAXDoors provide high speed, high wind, high cycle capability for any size door opening.
- MAXDoor utilizes a dual layer fabric design that offers many advantages over other traditional industrial doors. The horizontal beams in the MAXDoor fabric panel are hidden behind 2 layers of fabric and gives the door strength in harsh environments. We offer fabric choices of 18, 20, 22 and 28 ounce; fire retardant material, low temperature material, high temperature material and anti-static material. In addition, alternative fabric choices are available that are suitable for many building requirements such as safety and security, radio waves, explosion-proof and environment separation.
- MAXDoors have been proven to save up to 50% on utility costs. The straightforward design ensures minimum operational and maintenance expense. In addition, our customers realize a significant savings on costly repairs and component replacements. Depending on the door size, a typical door repair costs $1,000.00 to $50,000. Purchasing a MAXDoor will give you a strong, durable, American made high-speed vertical lift fabric door with hassle-free operation, minimal downtime, safety and cleanliness.
Contact MAXDoor today for an evaluation and quote on a door at your aerospace, aviation or military facility. With over 35 years in the door business we can answer all your questions and reduce your overall door costs.