Known as the battery belt, it is the geographic region that roughly runs between Michigan to Tennessee to Georgia to western New York. EV battery factories are being built and specific industrial door requirements need to be met. Lithium, nickel, and cobalt are the key materials used to make EV batteries. Inside the plant proper conditions must be maintained for hazardous material handling, clean rooms, and dry rooms.
MAXDoor can provide a strong, reliable door at the entryway of your facility and can also provide the doors inside for clean rooms and dry rooms. There are many choices for industrial doors but let’s take a look at the door that is revolutionizing the door industry. MAXDoor is a vertical lift fabric door that provides intelligence at the door opening.
MAXDoor offers smart features that will save your facility time and money in addition to addressing safety concerns at your EV battery plant. MAXDoor is built to take the guess work out of operating your industrial door. With a 25 year service life, MAXDoors operate at high speed and are built to run 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
- Intelligent controllers defend against human mistakes. Automated door opening/closing systems eliminate error and improve safety and productivity.
- MAXDoor provides excellent environmental separation for clean and dry rooms resulting in tightly sealed off areas.
- HVAC system overuse will be diminished when MAXDoors are installed. The design and built of our door minimize the energy required to heat or cool factories with large door openings. Energy loss at the door opening is reduced with controllers that are programmed to speed up or slow down the door.
- MAXDoors experience minimal downtown due to the design of the door. If a door is hit, the lifting belts and horizontal beam design allows for simple maintenance, and the door is operational within minutes.
- MAXDoor is made with structural steel components and provides overall strength and durability. Our doors are designed with overlapping fabric at the door guides and door bottom providing a tight seal and a very energy efficient door solution.
- MAXDoor safety features are above door industry standards and will stand the test of time.
MAXDoor is 100% American owned and our door is manufactured in the state of Michigan. This means we can design, build, and deliver a door much faster than our overseas competitors. With over 30 years in the door business, our engineers will design a state-of-the-art industrial door for your battery facility. To learn more about how we can help you, please contact us.