MAXDoor provides vertical lift fabric doors for companies in the Waste Handling, Hazardous Waste, and Recycling Industries. Typically, these facilities are using overhead rolling steel doors. This type of door is the least expensive door you can purchase initially, and over time it is more likely to need expensive repairs or total replacement.
Doors at waste disposal facilities experience a lot of maintenance and downtime caused by the environment and accidental collisions. Government regulations require the doors be kept operational and closed during normal operation and not doing so can result in expensive fines. You can eliminate these fines/costs and minimize door downtime by investing in a MAXDoor.
Reasons to make MAXDoor your next purchase for your waste handling facility:
- Minimum load on your building structure
- Fabric provides excellent chemical resistance
- High positive and negative wind resistance
- Low maintenance due to design and high-quality components
- MAXDoors operate at high speed
- MAXDoors are built to run 24 hours a day and 7 days a week
- Up to 5 times stronger than rolling steel doors
- MAXDoors can be manufactured for any size door opening
- 20-25 Year service life
BONUS – MAXDoors Are 100% Recyclable!
MAXDoor is here to answer all your questions and our expert door specialists will provide you with the best door solutions for your waste handling facility. Ask a question or request a quote from sales@MAXDoor-usa.com or call us at 248-915-5838.