MAXDoor is a custom built vertical lift fabric door that stays strong in all types of weather conditions and environmental surroundings. In addition, the MAXDoor has been designed to put safety first. Airplane hangars are a huge investment, and the key factor to an efficient operation begins with the right hangar door.
Immediate access to your aircraft/helicopter is key in all types of weather conditions.
- Designed and built for a maintained wind load of up to 150 m.p.h., MAXDoor operates like a roman shade allowing the weight and wind load to be transferred from the door panel into the door guides at every horizontal beam.
- Slick pavement resulting from snow and ice often means collisions at the door opening. With a MAXDoor, all traveling horizontal beams are designed to flex and give way upon impact. Beams remain intact and are easily placed back into the door guides. With a MAXDoor, there are no expensive repairs or costly downtime.
Hangar doors are important for environmental separation, and you need a door with great sealing qualities.
- MAXDoor is custom made with fabric overlapping at the door guides providing a weather-tight condition and keeping out snow, ice, rain, rodents, dust and debris.
- MAXDoor seals tight providing energy savings, especially in climate-controlled environments minimizing overuse of cooling and HVAC systems.
Safety concerns are always critical especially in the aviation world.
- MAXDoors anti-collision, fully automated, fail safe door control panels minimize the possibility of human error.
- MAXDoors lifting belts and horizontal beam design limits safety issues when collisions occur.
Your choice of a hangar door plays a huge role in the day-to-day operations at your aviation facility. Choosing the right door for your facility is half the battle. Let our experts help you make the best choice in designing a door for your specific application and contact us today.
Airplane hangars are a major investment and you don’t want to overlook the need for a dependable and high performance hangar door. Hangar doors protect from the weather including direct sunlight, high winds, snow, rain, sand. They also protect from the entry of varmints, pests and birds. You need a door with great sealing qualities.
- MAXDoor designs a vertical lift fabric door that is ideal for airplane hangars. The door is custom made to have fabric overlapping at the door guides providing a weather-tight seal in addition to maintaining a high wind load.
Immediate access to your aircraft is key and you can lose valuable time and money if the door is not easy to open.
- MAXDoors operate at a high speed (up to 60” per second) and are designed for high cycle operations. The dual layer fabric door panel makes for a very energy efficient door.
You need a door that is custom designed to be durable and efficient.
- MAXDoor is made with structural steel components that provide superior overall strength. The horizontal beam design has proven to be a strong feature for lasting durability. The MAXDoor does not have any belts, components or devices that could get trapped inside the door guides. If a collision occurs the fabric door panel breaks free from the door guides and are easy put back in place. MAXDoors require little maintenance compared to the high cost of service calls on industrial doors.
From a safety standpoint, hangar doors ensure the protection of your aircraft, inhabitants, equipment and other valuables inside that hangar. You want a hangar door that is safe for the operator and the contents.
- MAXDoor addresses your safety concerns with lifting belts and a horizontal beam design limiting safety concerns in real lift collisions with fork lifts or trucks. MAXDoor also features door drop protection through redundant lifting belts. Providing a 20-25 year service life, MAXDoor is a safe and sound investment.
To maximize your door investment, contact MAXDoor today to custom design and engineer your hangar door. MAXDoor is made in the USA with experience and expertise you can rely on. MAXDoor is the only door that can provide high speed, high wind, and high cycle capability for any size door opening.