Talk To an Expert at MAXDoor
When the time comes to replace an overhead door, look to the door experts. USA-made Maxdoors are vertical lift fabric doors designed for the toughest of industrial conditions such as factories, mines, loading docks, warehouses, fire stations, military, and aerospace buildings. By installing a quality MAXDoor you can realize significant savings without sacrificing quality or safety. MAXDoors have a 20-25 year service life and are 3 times stronger than steel doors and much more energy efficient. Our doors are custom made to perfectly fit your specific application.
The Low Maintenance – High Quality Solution
By design, MAXDoors are low maintenance and high quality:
- A simple designed door with no components to get trapped inside the door guides.
- If a collision occurs, horizonal beams are designed to flex and give way. Put the beams back into the door guides and the door is operational.
- MAXDoors are designed for high cycle applications (hundreds per day).
- High wind load resistance up to 150 m.p.h. due to dual-layer fabric and horizontal beams.
- MAXDoors can operate at a high speed – up to 60” per second
MAXDoors save you money in the long run:
- Can reduce your energy and utility bill up to 50%
- Save money on costly maintenance visits and downtime at the door opening
- MAXDoors are self-supporting and do not put additional load on the building
With MAXDoor you have fabric choices:
- Available in a variety of colors
- Available in 18, 20, 22 or 28 ounces
- Available in material that is fire retardant, low temperature, high temperature, anti-static, etc.
Made In The USA
MAXDoor is owned and operated in Michigan. With over 35 years in the door business, we have built a door that is designed for strength and durability.
We can answer all of your door replacement questions and custom build a door that meets your specific door needs. Put your trust in MAXDoor and rely on our expertise to replace your overhead door. Contact us today to learn more about replacing your overhead door.