Many heavy industrial companies use MAXDoor as a solution to their door needs. In today’s rugged industrial environments many operational managers need to achieve bigger and better results with less accidents, more safety measures and lower maintenance costs. Trying to maintain low performance industrial doors will diminish operational efficiency.
Replacing your existing doors with vertical lift fabric MAXDoors will provide years of dependability, safety, and savings. Here’s why:
- MAXDoors provide extraordinarily little maintenance and if collisions occur, it is a quick fix. This is the only door with this type of capability due to durable parts and flexible design.
- MAXDoors are strong and designed for the toughest industrial environments such as petroleum refining, mining, ship building, steel factories, meatpacking, cement production, chemicals and waste/water management facilities.
- Made in the USA, MAXDoors are built with steel and a dual-layer fabric panel that operates like a roman shade.
- MAXDoors provide excellent environment separation. Dust, smoke, insects, debris are all part of heavy industrial environments. MAXDoor Model HS is an insulated high speed 2” thick solid panel door and features a high-speed operator and door controller that increases the opening speed by 2-4 times the original speed. With an independent adjustable closing speed, the safety factor is increased.
- MAXDoors are designed and built for wind loads up to 150 m.p.h. Dual layer fabric door panels with internal traveling horizontal beams provide the highest wind load resistance.
- MAXDoors provide a door service life of 20-25 years and a 2-year warranty. A long service life, minimal repair costs and USA made makes MAXDoor a wise investment.
To learn more about MAXDoors, or, to get a quote on a MAXDoor please contact us.