The increasing size of today’s farm equipment and over the road trailers requires increasingly larger door openings. MAXDoor is a self-supporting vertical lift fabric door offered in a variety of sizes and custom made to fit your farming needs:
- Model SD for Openings Up to 30-Ft Wide
- Model HD for Openings up to 60-ft Wide
- Model HD-XL for Larger Door Sizes
Designed to live in a tough dirty environment and built for excellent environment separation, MAXDoor offers the following:
- Satisfies EPA Requirements for Bird and Rodent Control
- Self-Supporting – Minimum Load on Building Structure
- High Speed and High Cycle – Ideal for a Truck Vestibule
- Designed for Heavy Industrial Environments
- Providing Superior Overall Strength by Utilizing North America Structural Steel Components
- Designed to be Installed on Interior or Exterior
- 4”, 6”, or 12” Deep Horizontal Beams Designed to Flex and Proven to be Significantly Stronger
- Designed to Take a Hit and Survive with Minimal Damage to the Door
- High Positive and Negative Wind Resistance
- Explosion Proof Environment – No Problem
MAXDoor Saves you time and money:
- Less Expensive than Roll Up Fabric, Rubber and Rolling Steel Doors
- Simple Design Ensures Minimum Operation and Maintenance Cost
- Optional Weight Counter Balance Reduces Wear and Tear on the Operator and Lowers Maintenance Costs
- 20-25 Year Service Life
- 2 Year Warranty with Optional Extended Warranty
- U.S. Components Utilized – Ready Available When Replacement Parts are Needed
Agriculture plays a critical role in the life of any given economy …Let MAXDoor Fill a critical role for your Vertical Lift Fabric Door needs.
Made in the USA…Contact us today to engineer your industrial door solution!
YOU HAVE THE POWER TO MAKE A BETTER INDUSTRIAL DOOR CHOICE
Choose MAXDoor – An Industrial Vertical Lift Fabric Door for the Toughest Environments
- Guides and Side Frames made from Steel
- Wind Load – 3-4 Times Stronger than the Competition
- Fabric – Choices 18,20,22, 28 ounce
- Fire Retardant Material
- Low Temperature Material
- High Temperature Material
- Anti-Static Material
MAXimum Cost savings:
- Longer Warranty Period – 2 Year Warranty
- Self-Support Steel included with Price
- Minimal Repair Costs – No Expensive Parts Required from Collision
- Readily Available Components – From Local Sources
- Manual Chain Hoist – Grade Level
- Multiple Control Panel Designs – Relay, PLC, VFD or Custom
- Weight Counter Balance – Low Maintenance – High Cycle
- Adjustable Limit Switches – Easy to Adjust – Positive action
- Increased Drop Protection – Through Redundant Lifting Belts
- Adjustable High-Speed Opening – Controlled Acceleration
- Independent Adjustable Closing Speed -Controlled Deceleration
- Manual Door for Locations without Power or limited Operations
- Variety of Cycle Options – Door Operator Designed for Actual Usage
- Custom Control Panels – Built-in Diagnostics, PLC, VFD or Relay Logic
Having the right industrial door for your facility matters, especially for spaces that contain hazardous materials.
Below is a video of our Model HD Vertical Lift Fabric Door that is still in service for a client that has NEVER had to experience a service call since our MaxDoor was installed.
MaxDoor Model HD Industrial Door in Action
5 Ways The Wrong Industrial Door Costs You Money
Placing un-needed stress on a building’s cooling system can cause the following effects:
- Excessive energy and utility costs
- Excessive wear and tear on the cooling and hvac units
- Increase in maintenance costs
- Increase incidence in cooling unit replacement
- Increase need to replace filters and equipment that ventilate with the outside air
Having a properly functioning and effective door for loading docks, large industrial doorway, or entrance can greatly decrease the amount of energy used to cool a factory, warehouse or industrial building.
Building operators and owners throughout the U.S. are constantly seeking ways to reduce operational and energy costs without having to make sacrifices in safety and quality.
Operations and facility managers are turning to industrial vertical lift fabric doors from MaxDoor-USA that create up to a 50% savings in utility costs.
Explore the recent case study below of a MaxDoor-USA customer who evaluated their energy savings for a door that was 16’ tall and 16’ wide. Here are the results:
Existing Industrial Door Energy Costs
Energy Costs Using a MaxDoor Vertical Lift Fabric Door
If you find that your facility could benefit from a reduction in cooling costs this summer, Request a Quote from MaxDoor-USA today or call us at (248) 658-1900.