The increasing size of today’s farm equipment and over the road trailers requires increasingly larger door openings. MAXDoor is a self-supporting vertical lift fabric door offered in a variety of sizes and custom made to fit your farming needs:
- Model SD for Openings Up to 30-Ft Wide
- Model HD for Openings up to 60-ft Wide
- Model HD-XL for Larger Door Sizes
Designed to live in a tough dirty environment and built for excellent environment separation, MAXDoor offers the following:
- Satisfies EPA Requirements for Bird and Rodent Control
- Self-Supporting – Minimum Load on Building Structure
- High Speed and High Cycle – Ideal for a Truck Vestibule
- Designed for Heavy Industrial Environments
- Providing Superior Overall Strength by Utilizing North America Structural Steel Components
- Designed to be Installed on Interior or Exterior
- 4”, 6”, or 12” Deep Horizontal Beams Designed to Flex and Proven to be Significantly Stronger
- Designed to Take a Hit and Survive with Minimal Damage to the Door
- High Positive and Negative Wind Resistance
- Explosion Proof Environment – No Problem
MAXDoor Saves you time and money:
- Less Expensive than Roll Up Fabric, Rubber and Rolling Steel Doors
- Simple Design Ensures Minimum Operation and Maintenance Cost
- Optional Weight Counter Balance Reduces Wear and Tear on the Operator and Lowers Maintenance Costs
- 20-25 Year Service Life
- 2 Year Warranty with Optional Extended Warranty
- U.S. Components Utilized – Ready Available When Replacement Parts are Needed
Agriculture plays a critical role in the life of any given economy …Let MAXDoor Fill a critical role for your Vertical Lift Fabric Door needs.
Made in the USA…Contact us today to engineer your industrial door solution!
YOU HAVE THE POWER TO MAKE A BETTER INDUSTRIAL DOOR CHOICE
Choose MAXDoor – An Industrial Vertical Lift Fabric Door for the Toughest Environments
- Guides and Side Frames made from Steel
- Wind Load – 3-4 Times Stronger than the Competition
- Fabric – Choices 18,20,22, 28 ounce
- Fire Retardant Material
- Low Temperature Material
- High Temperature Material
- Anti-Static Material
MAXimum Cost savings:
- Longer Warranty Period – 2 Year Warranty
- Self-Support Steel included with Price
- Minimal Repair Costs – No Expensive Parts Required from Collision
- Readily Available Components – From Local Sources
- Manual Chain Hoist – Grade Level
- Multiple Control Panel Designs – Relay, PLC, VFD or Custom
- Weight Counter Balance – Low Maintenance – High Cycle
- Adjustable Limit Switches – Easy to Adjust – Positive action
- Increased Drop Protection – Through Redundant Lifting Belts
- Adjustable High-Speed Opening – Controlled Acceleration
- Independent Adjustable Closing Speed -Controlled Deceleration
- Manual Door for Locations without Power or limited Operations
- Variety of Cycle Options – Door Operator Designed for Actual Usage
- Custom Control Panels – Built-in Diagnostics, PLC, VFD or Relay Logic
A: NOT TRUE!! You are missing the boat on this one. Too many people think that MAXDoors are only for large industrial openings. In fact, MAXDoors are ideal and competitively priced for the smaller door openings as small as 10 feet in any type of facility (including factories, loading docks, industrial buildings, warehouses and more) and here are the facts to prove it:
MAXDoor Pricing – Very cost effective compared to rolling steel, fabric or rubber doors. MAXDoors are certainly cost effective for large door openings but we have found the same to be true if you are looking at a high quality roll up door. Here’s a couple reason why:
- Why pay for a million cycle door when you are only going to open it a few times a year? MAXDoors can be provide for those door locations that only see a few operations – this reduces the cost.
- The cost of the MAXDoor can be decreased by using the same type of operator, controls and hardware used on rolling steel doors.
MAXDoor Cuts Energy and Utility Costs on climate controlled buildings. This USA-made vertical lift fabric door can save a company as much as 50% on utility costs.
MAXDoor Wind Load – designed and built for a maintained Wind Load of up to 150 m.p.h. Horizontal beams and 2-layered fabric design gives the door superior strength against the wind.
MAXDoor minimizes your maintenance and repair bills due to the dual layer fabric design that offers many advantages over other industrial doors.
MAXDoor addresses your safety concerns. The lifting belt and horizontal beam design limit safety issues in real life collisions with industrial trucks.
Knock-Out Fabric Doors (Breakaway)
High Speed Fabric Doors
Other Vertical Lift Doors
A major problem with these OTHER roll up, high speed, breakaway, fabric or rubber doors is that they have curtains with single layer fabric or rubber. This particular attribute matters greatly because those types of doors should only be installed where there is zero to minimal exposure to wind or air pressure.
Gusts of Wind in To Your Building
In fact, door openings on exterior walls never have it so easy! Because they are always exposed to high wind pressure the single layer of fabric or rubber curtain catches the wind like a sail on a sail boat. The curtain then rises up off of the floor, or, blows out of the opening resulting in wind getting into the building.
The Solution…Get the Right Door
These fabric roll-up doors have to rely on some other type of device to keep the door curtain in the guides. Door manufacturers will promote their gadget as a way to minimize this problem. But in reality, the problem is they are promoting the wrong type of door. The types of doors we have mentioned only promote one feature and do not offer all of the features in one door like a MAXDoor.
Get It All with a MAXDoor
The MAXDoor dual layer vertical fabric door design is the only door that provides you with the following:
- The strength to stand up to High Wind Resistance
- Speed opening and closing
- High Cycle Capability
The Single Door Solution for All of Your Door Needs
The customer puts their trust in the Industrial Door Vendor because they rely on their expertise. Your door Salesperson or Door Service company may not know of MAXDoor, so ask them or send them our way. MAXDoor – the only door that can provide high speed, high wind, high cycle capability for any size door opening.
MAXDoor is a 100% American company. With over 35 years of experience in the industrial door business, we have built a line of vertical lift fabric doors that are designed for both strength and durability. American made for industry’s toughest applications, MAXDoors are designed for the most demanding industrial environments.
Let us evaluate your industrial door needs and recommend a MAXDoor that will greatly REDUCE:
Operational and Energy Costs
HVAC System Wear and Tear
- MAXDoors will decrease the overuse of your HVAC system by decreasing the energy required to cool factories and industrial buildings with loading docks and large doorways or entrances. We will demonstrate how.
Expensive Maintenance Costs
- MAXDoors require little maintenance compared to the high cost of service calls on traditional rolling steel doors. We will explain why.
- MAXDoors are designed and built for wind loads up to 150 m.p.h. Horizontal beams and 2-layered fabric design gives the door superior strength against the wind. Let us clarify why.
- MAXDoors lifting belt and horizontal beam design have proven to improve safety issues in real life collisions with lift trucks and industrial articulating dump trucks. Let us show you how.
We are here to answer all of your MAXDoor questions and reduce your overall door costs. Ask a question or request a quote from sales@MAXDoor-usa.com or call us at (248) 658-1900.
Here is why a vertical lift fabric MAXDoor is the perfect replacement for your Rolling Steel doors. Rolling Steel doors are typically the least expensive door you can buy and in the old days were used primarily as security on the front of stores and for fire protection at door openings on building fire walls. These doors typically were manually operated and installed at door openings that did not see very many cycles per day.
History of Rolling Steel Doors
Rolling Steel doors were normally installed at small and medium size door openings (less than 30-ft wide). As time went on, customers continued to ask for inexpensive door solutions for their door openings. Funding for purchasing new doors is always tight and a “maintenance can fix it” attitude is very popular. Most companies do not compare the high cost of maintenance when purchasing a lesser product over time. And so Rolling Steel doors were provided for a variety of door openings they were never intended for, such as:
- High speed or high cycle door openings.
- Energy efficiency or to have minimal operating cost.
Rolling Steel doors became larger and faster even though the basic design of the door did not change.
You can now purchase very large Rolling Steel and Rubber Curtain doors, but they will never match the strength to resist the wind or collision impacts like a MAXDOOR. The RS and Rubber curtain doors come with high maintenance costs.
10 Ways MAXDoor Can Rescue You from Rolling Steel Doors
- SIZE – MAXDoors can be manufactured for any size door opening (Even hangar door size).
- STRENGTH – MAXDoors 2-5 times stronger than Rolling Steel doors.
- SPEED – MAXDoors operate at high speed (Up to 60” per second).
- SAFETY – MAXDoors features a variety of features that are above door industry standards.
- CYCLES – MAXDoors are designed for high cycle applications. (Hundreds of cycles per day).
- WIND LOAD – Dual layer fabric door panel with internal traveling horizontal beams provide the highest wind load resistance.
- MAINTENANCE – MAXDoors simple easy to service design and high quality components, equals low maintenance costs.
- ENERGY – MAXDoor high operating speed and 4”, 6” or greater dual layer fabric door panel make the MAXDoor much more energy efficient.
- COLLISION – MAXDoor panel does not have any cables, components or devices that are trapped inside the door guides. If a collision occurs the fabric door panel breaks free from the door guides and are easily put back into the door guides.
- Made in The USA – MAXDoor is owned and operated in Michigan, USA.
Contact us today and explore how a MAXDoor can provide all of these advantages and more to your facility.
Let MAXDoor conduct an evaluation at your facility to determine the effectiveness and efficiency of your current doors. MAXDoors are designed for the toughest industrial conditions (factories, loading docks, industrial buildings, warehouses, fire stations, military buildings, law enforcement locations, etc.).
- USA-made MAXdoors are vertical lift fabric doors that can save a company as much as 50% on utility costs.
- Operational and facility managers are realizing significant savings without sacrificing safety and quality by installing a MAXDoor.
- In climate controlled environments MAXDoor can minimize overuse of cooling and HVAC Systems leading to replacements of entire units.
- Made with USA steel, MAXDoor maintains its strength in doors from 10 feet to 100 feet.
- MAXDoor is built with a dual layer fabric panel and operates like a roman shade allowing the weight and wind load to transfer from the traveling door panel to the door guides at every horizontal beam.
- Door collisions cost companies a lot of money. MAXDoor’s horizontal beams are designed to flex and give way when there is a collision. The horizontal beams are quickly put back in place resulting in minimal downtime and no expense.
In today’s fast paced work environment, MAXDoor, a high-speed vertical fabric lift door offers hassle-free operation, minimal downtime, safety and cleanliness.
You don’t have to HURT anymore! Contact MAXDoor today for an evaluation and quote on a custom high-speed fabric vertical lift door.
The high cost of service calls for industrial and commercial doors can add up quickly. Door service and installation companies typically charge a high profit margin on parts and labor. The upside is that it enables these companies to grow and have a successful business. The down side is that they generally will not recommend a high-quality door like MAXDOOR.
MAXDOORS require very little maintenance and when they are mistakenly hit they often pop out the door guides without any damage to the door. Although hitting any door with a lift truck or other vehicle should never be acceptable, it does happen. The important thing is that no one gets hurt and hopefully the door doesn’t get damaged.
Tough Stories…By Industrial Doors
MAXDOORS have been hit by lift trucks and large trucks used in the mining industry on several occasions. On each occasion the MAXDOOR was knocked completely out of the door guides, but not a single part was required to repair the MAXDOOR. Instead, the solution was to simply put the MAXDOOR back into the door guide where it could be back in operation in just minutes. With a long history offering Vertical Lift Fabric doors, MAXDOOR is THE only door with this type of capability because of its durable parts and flexible design.
Ask Your Door Service Company About MAXDOOR
Your industrial door service company may not know about MAXDOOR, or, you may have to ask them what they know about us. By installing a MAXDOOR at your facility you will be purchasing a door that will contribute to minimizing annual maintenance costs. Our customers that have facilities with high usage of their industrial doors have notice significant savings that have enabled them to purchase additional doors and further reduce maintenance costs. With MAXDOORS installed you will be calling your door service company to provide planned maintenance instead of emergency repairs!
9 Ways MAXDOOR Saves You Money
- MAXDoors simple design ensures minimum operation and maintenance cost.
- MAXDOOR has a 4” or 6” thick traveling fabric panel that does not have any belts, components or devices that are trapped in the door guides.
- Depending on the door size, collision repair typically costs $1,000.00 to $50,000.
- Should a collision occur the traveling fabric door panel is free to break away from the door guides.
- Head member and side frame/guides utilize common structural U.S. steel components providing superior overall strength.
- Horizontal beams manufactured from structural steel or aluminum provide the highest wind load resistance.
- An optional weight counter balance reduces wear and tear of the operator and lowers maintenance.
- 2 Year Warranty with optional extended warranty.
- U.S. components utilized – readily available when needed.
It’s Time To Get Tough…It’s Time For MAXDOOR
If you want to achieve MAXimum Strength and MAXimum Cost Savings install a MAXdoor – the made in the USA Vertical Lift Fabric Door for industrial and commercial door openings. Contact us today to engineer your industrial door solution!
COLLISIONS WITH INDUSTRIAL DOORS CAN ADD UP TO BIG REPAIR COSTS. IN THE WINTER MONTHS COLLISIONS WITH INDUSTRIAL DOORS HAPPEN MORE OFTEN BECAUSE OF AN INCREASE IN DOOR CYCLES, LONGER DARK ENVIRNOMENT, AND SLIPPIER CONDITIONS. DOOR REPAIR PARTS AND OVERTIME LABOR CAN BE VERY COSTLY. IN TODAY’S FAST-PACED WORK ENVIRONMENT A DUAL LAYER FABRIC MAXDOOR OFFERS MANY ADVANTAGES OVER OTHER INDUSTRIAL DOORS.
12 ADVANTAGES OF MAXDOOR VERTICAL LIFT FABRIC DOORS
- MAXDOORS are designed for the toughest industrial environments (factories, loading docks, industrial buildings, warehouses, and more)
- MAXDOORS are designed for all door opening sizes from 10-ft to 100-ft wide
- All traveling horizontal beams are designed to flex and give way when there is a collision. After a collision, the horizontal beams are easily put back into the door guides
- Real life collisions prove horizontal beams flex out of door guides without damage
- High Cycle Guide Blocks are located at the end of each horizontal beam. Guide Blocks never need lubricating. Door guides are clean and free of any lubrication
- MAXDOORS design ensures minimum operation and maintenance costs
- Structural steel components provide superior overall strength
- Several MAXDOORS have been hit and knocked out of the door guides, and yet, NONE of the collisions have required any repair parts
- Having the door guides free of any mechanical devices proves to be a huge benefit when there is a collision
- Lifting belts that are free to travel with a door panel that has been hit improves safety
- MAXDOOR horizontal beam design proves to be significantly stronger
- MAXDOORS have survived real life collisions with Lift Trucks and Industrial Articulating Dump Trucks
REPAIR COSTS OF A MAXDOOR VS. OTHER DOOR MANUFACTURERS
PARTS: None Zero $0.00
LABOR: .5 – 2 hours Depending on doors size and man lift availability
DOWNTIME: .5- 2 hours
PARTS: Horizontal Beams, Bottom Beams, Lifting Belts Drop Devices, Fabric, Reversing Edge, Bottom Weather Seals. Price $10-$40,000.00 depending on door size
LABOR: 2 Men 10-12 hours
DOWNTIME: 2-3 days depending on Parts availability
If your facility has suffered costly expenses due to collisions with its industrial doors, contact us to request a quote from MaxDoor-USA today or call us at (248) 658-1900.