Long lead times for commercial overhead doors is a major problem. When you need to open or close a door, it is crucial to all operations of a business that the right door is installed at the door opening. Choosing a vertical lift fabric MAXDoor can provide you with a much shorter delivery time compared to rolling steel doors. There are many factors contributing to longer lead times such as lack of raw materials (steel), offshore suppliers unable to unload at the docks, and a shortage of employees in the manufacturing and delivery business.
MAXDoor understands the struggles everyone is currently facing especially in the industrial door business. However, we are based in Michigan where all our design and manufacturing take place. We can build and deliver a door much faster because we are a Made in the USA company designing and manufacturing doors in the state of Michigan. Our doors can be shipped anywhere in the U.S. and overseas. Because we have this advantage, we can deliver our product much faster than other door companies who rely on materials from foreign parts and overseas production.
Overhead Door Replacement
Replace your overhead door with a vertical lift fabric MAXDoor. Remember, for example, rolling steel doors are the cheapest door you can buy, and right now you will wait months to get one delivered. Instead look to MAXDoor and install a door that is high quality, 2-5 times stronger than most doors and has a life span of 20-25 years of dependability.
With 35 years plus in the door business, we can design and custom build a door to fit your specific door opening needs. MAXDoors hold up in the most demanding of environments and can be designed and built for a maintained windload of up to 150 m.p.h.
Get The Right Type of Door
You want to make sure you order the right type of door for a specific door opening. Many doors will fit but you need to decide the type of internal and external environments you are dealing with and the severity of the surrounding environment. That’s where our door experts can come to the rescue. Reach out to a MAXDoor expert, talk to our design engineer and get a quality door that fits all of your overhead door needs.
Get The MAXDoor Advantage
You get it all with a MAXDoor:
- Strength for High Wind Resistance
- High speed opening and closing
- High cycle capability
Get Help Today
Learn more about how MAXDoors can help increase the efficiency and safety at your facility when you talk to one of our design engineers today!
Talk To an Expert at MAXDoor
When the time comes to replace an overhead door, look to the door experts. USA-made Maxdoors are vertical lift fabric doors designed for the toughest of industrial conditions such as factories, mines, loading docks, warehouses, fire stations, military, and aerospace buildings. By installing a quality MAXDoor you can realize significant savings without sacrificing quality or safety. MAXDoors have a 20-25 year service life and are 3 times stronger than steel doors and much more energy efficient. Our doors are custom made to perfectly fit your specific application.
The Low Maintenance – High Quality Solution
By design, MAXDoors are low maintenance and high quality:
- A simple designed door with no components to get trapped inside the door guides.
- If a collision occurs, horizonal beams are designed to flex and give way. Put the beams back into the door guides and the door is operational.
- MAXDoors are designed for high cycle applications (hundreds per day).
- High wind load resistance up to 150 m.p.h. due to dual-layer fabric and horizontal beams.
- MAXDoors can operate at a high speed – up to 60” per second
MAXDoors save you money in the long run:
- Can reduce your energy and utility bill up to 50%
- Save money on costly maintenance visits and downtime at the door opening
- MAXDoors are self-supporting and do not put additional load on the building
With MAXDoor you have fabric choices:
- Available in a variety of colors
- Available in 18, 20, 22 or 28 ounces
- Available in material that is fire retardant, low temperature, high temperature, anti-static, etc.
Made In The USA
MAXDoor is owned and operated in Michigan. With over 35 years in the door business, we have built a door that is designed for strength and durability.
We can answer all of your door replacement questions and custom build a door that meets your specific door needs. Put your trust in MAXDoor and rely on our expertise to replace your overhead door. Contact us today to learn more about replacing your overhead door.
An industry leader in overhead industrial doors for shops, warehouses, factories, mines, hangars, aerospace and more. MAXDoor is a strong tough commercial overhead door that works exceptionally well in difficult and demanding environments. The advantages of an overhead MAXDoor far outweigh the competition. It is the answer for hard to fit doorways of any size and stands strong under adverse weather conditions.
Why MAXDoor Is The Perfect Solution
Reduce Energy Costs – the right overhead industrial door can lower your energy costs as much as 50%. MAXDoor can perform an evaluation of your facility and recommend ways to stop the heat loss or cool air from escaping at the door entrance. Having a properly functioning commercial door for loading docks, warehouses, large doorways, or entrances can greatly decrease the amount of energy used to heat or cool your facility.
Wind Load Capacity – MAXDoors are designed and built for a maintained wind load of up to 150 m.p.h. By design, our door utilizes a variety of beam sizes, spacing and material to provide high wind load for any environment. Even in very large overhead doors, MAXDoor maintains its strength. Talk to one of our door experts to better understand how our door stands up in tough environments.
Low Maintenance – You will save big on service calls with a MAXDoor. Our doors require very little maintenance and when they get hit, the door pops out of the door guides. Our commercial overhead door operates like a roman shade allowing weight and wind load to transfer from the traveling door panel to the door guides at every horizontal beam. The quick fix is to simply put the door back in the guides, and you are back in operation within minutes. MAXDoor is the only door with this type of capability due to its durable parts and flexible design.
High Speed/High Cycle Operation – MAXDoor is designed for high cycle operations meaning hundreds of cycles per day and can operate at a high speed – up to 60” per second.
MAXDoor is made in the USA and built for strength using steel and other components made in North America. By design of lifting belts and horizontal beams, MAXDoor limits safety issues typically associated with a commercial overhead door.
Contact our MAXDoor specialists to find the answer to your overhead door needs.
The mining industry like any other manufacturing industry utilizes sophisticated machinery and equipment. Digging in the earth and extracting valuable minerals is a messy business. The MAXDoor is a perfect fit for this tough, rugged environment because this vertical fabric lift door provides intelligence at the door opening.
Development in mining has come a long way to enhance safety, productivity, and efficiency. You need a door that also has the same qualities. MAXDoor is a premium door that fits perfectly in dirty, gritty, and corrosive mining environments.
Reasons Why MAXDoor Is a Fit for the Mining Industry
- Safety – Anti-collision, fully automatic, fail-safe control panels
- Strength – Designed with streel and dual layer fabric panels
- Wind Load – Designed for a maintained wind load of up to 150 m.p.h.
- Environmental Separation – Built to keep out the dirt, dust, and moisture
- Service Life – 20–25-year service life
- Minimal Service Costs – Designed to operate with little repair or maintenance
- Opening/Closing Speed – high-speed operation operating 2-3 times faster than a rolling steel door
- Fabric Options – Fire-retardant material; insulated; sound reduction, etc.
MAXDoor is custom designed to meet the specific needs of each customer. It is built to take the guess work out of operating an industrial door. Made in the USA and with over 30 years in the door business, our product is the best door solution available on the market today.
Contact us today or call (877) 436-0302 for a consultation from our experts about your industrial door application.
Turn to MAXDoor when you need an industrial door for large entrances and access points. Our vertical lift fabric doors are the perfect solution and are the best in the industry. Listed below are several choices to fit your need for a large custom-built industrial door for your warehouse, factory or any entrance that requires a strong, well-built door.
We offer many door solutions such as:
- Heavy Duty High Speed – Self-Supporting head member and self-supporting side jamb/guides resulting in minimum load on your building. This door is used on door openings over 30FT in width.
- Heavy Duty-XL is a door for heavy industrial environments and openings over 60FT wide. Multiple lifting belts provide increased protection and safety.
- SD-Insulated – this vertical lift fabric door is for door openings that are in the closed position most of the time. Also available in a high-speed version for door openings up to 30FT wide.
- WD Model – ideal for warehouses and maintenance shops. This simple design ensures minimum operation and maintenance costs. A folding curtain stacks like a roman shade on the exterior and interior of the door. This door is very economical and has a long service life.
- TD Model – telescoping steel panel door that provides security, fire protection and sound absorption. This door is perfect for high cycle operations, high wind load and latches down when closed. Available in several color choices, the TD model is easy to repair and requires minimal maintenance.
- Crane Way Door Model – custom engineered door available in several color choices and designed for large cranes entering and exiting the facility. Standard features include severe duty motors, aluminum guide rails, brush weather seals, multiple lifting belts, dual layer fabric to name a few. Also available in a Lower Door Swing Model.
The above models are designed for safety, low maintenance, energy efficiency and are cost-effective based on the long service life of a MAXDoor. The perfect door for many industries, including agriculture, aerospace, steel, aluminum, glass, mining, ship building, port authorities, military, large equipment manufacturers, and waste handling facilities.
MAXDoor provides long lasting solutions for the toughest of industries at an affordable price. Warehouse and shop doors are in constant use and need a door that is a simple design with low maintenance costs. This door is designed for 20-25 years of service and utilizes a powered Gearhead door operator with a floor level brake. In the event there is a loss of power, this MAXDoor Model WD comes with a manual chain hoist. Our door’s control panel is mounted at the top by the door operator, and we offer an optional wall mount control panel with a disconnect.
MAXDoor Model WD Features
Door Size/Speed: This WD model is deal for door openings that are 24FT wide x 24FT high; 10-12 inches per second
Door Strength/Wind Load: Head member and side frame/guides made of common structural steel components providing superior overall strength; horizontal beams manufactured from structural steel tube provide the highest wind load resistance
Door Design: MAXDoor WD has a simple design ensuring minimum operational and maintenance costs. A folding curtain stacks like a roman shade on the interior and exterior; fabric over-laps door guide surfaces providing excellent weather seal; large rubber bottom weather seal; operator mounted controls; designed for a long service life with minimal maintenance
Door Safety: 4 Lifting Belts (minimum); Photo-eyes monitor opening/closing; Door guides free of any devices; Safety sensors; Backup manual hoist operator
Door Fabric Choices: We offer a variety of materials for special environments including high temperature, cut proof and anti-static
MAXDoor Model WD Industries
The MAXDoor Model WD is a great solution for door openings in the following industries: Mining, Agriculture, Aerospace, Aluminum, Glass, Military, Port Authorities, Ship Building, Waste Handling to name just a few.
With over 30 years of experience in the door industry, our design experts will assist you with a door to fit your specific needs. Ask a question or request a quote from firstname.lastname@example.org or contact MAXDoor at 248-915-5838.
MAXDoor is an American-owned, Michigan-based door manufacturing company with expertise in custom industrial vertical lift fabric doors. Rolling steel doors were never designed for high speed or high cycle daily door openings. Originally, these doors were intended to be used for security and fire protection. Well, things have changed, and the rolling steel door no longer meets the needs of large industrial operations. MAXDoor has a better and more cost-effective solution for your door needs.
MAXDoor vs. Rolling Steel Doors
Let’s compare a MAXDoor to a rolling steel door:
- STRENGTH – MAXDoors are 2-5 times stronger than steel doors and maintains its strength in doors from 10 feet to 100 feet.
- SPEED – MAXDoors operate a high speed (up to 60” per second), however, rolling steel doors were never designed for high cycle operations.
- WIND LOAD – MAXDoors have dual-layer fabric door panels with internal traveling beams providing the highest wind load resistance. The door is significant in a building’s ability to withstand high winds because it often closes the largest opening on a building. A rolling door is subject to either being blown into the building or pulled out of the opening.
- MAINTENANCE – MAXDoors save our customers significantly on the cost of downtime, maintenance, and repair. With a simple design, the horizontal beams are quickly put back in place should a collision occur. Rolling steel doors are notorious for requiring constant costly repairs. Think of the money saved by not having to call a service technician for a costly door repair.
- SAFETY – MAXDoors have a lifting belt and horizontal beam design that has proven to improve safety concerns when hit by forklifts or dump trucks. A free-falling rolling steel door can weigh as much as half a ton and cause considerable damage to workers and expensive equipment should the system fail.
- SERVICE LIFE – MAXDoor has a service life of 20-25 years with very little maintenance. A rolling steel door with costly maintenance and repairs will last 5-10 years.
It’s time to put a tough door in place…It’s time for a MAXDoor.
Contact us today to answer any door questions you may have. Let us help you design your industrial door solution.
The mining environment is one of dirt, grit, and corrosive materials. This type of work environment requires a tough and durable door that can handle the daily operations at the mine. Our vertical lift fabric door – MAXDoor – has a high quality, robust design for this type of heavy industrial setting. Many design and fabric options are available to enhance visibility and safety in the mine setting.
- MAXDoors have a high positive and negative wind resistance. Our doors do not bellow into the building during high winds. This bellowing affect can interrupt workflow and limit work space.
- MAXDoors can be designed to fit in small, tight spaces and offer excellent environmental separation.
- MAXDoors are also available for large door openings up to 65 FT wide by 65 FT high and put a minimum load on the building structure.
- MAXDoors are designed to enhance safety at the mine. With the daily use of large industrial equipment, door collisions will occur. Real life collisions have proven that the horizontal beams flex out of the door guides and are easily put back in place. This design provides an added safety feature and saves hours of door downtime and costly repairs.
- MAXDoors offer protection from harsh temperatures and have a service life of 20-25 years.
- MAXDoors provide high speed door operations and are 2-3 times faster than rolling steel doors.
Made in the USA with over 35 years of door expertise, let our professionals evaluate your door openings needs and offer the best door solution to meet your mining door requirements. Contact us today for an estimate.
MAXDoor is a vertical lift fabric industrial door made in the USA and designed and manufactured in the state of Michigan. At a sawmill or lumber mill facility our doors fit the large door openings required to move wood product, trucks, and workforce in a safe and productive manner. Wood sits behind everything – including the roof over our heads. Lumber is in high demand, and the factory door allowing entrance and exit needs to be reliable, strong and energy efficient.
MAXDoors are designed for heavy industrial environments requiring excellent environment separation from sawdust, dirt, insects, and odors. Our door can be designed and built for a maintained wind load of up to 250 m.p.h. The MAXDoor is a door engineered to meet EPA requirements for state and local regulations. With a long life – 20-25 years – MAXDoor blows away the competition for a very structurally strong vertical lift fabric door.
MAXDoors are self-supporting and do not put additional load onto the building. Designed to be installed on the interior or exterior side of a wall and operating like a roman shade, our weight of our door is transferred from the traveling door panel into the door guides at every horizontal beam. The horizontal beams in the MAXDoor fabric panel are hidden behind 2 layers of fabric and gives the door exceptional strength. Having the door guides free of any mechanical devices proves to be a huge benefit when there is a collision. With a simple fix, the door is up and operational resulting in no maintenance costs and minimum productivity downtime.
MAXDoor offers a high speed insulated solid panel door. This door operates at an extremely high speed for door openings up to 30 FT wide. Door sections are available in PVC or aluminum and meet the requirements for tough environments. The insulated panels provide excellent environment separation and faster door speeds reduce climate-controlled energy loss costs.
MAXDoors require truly little maintenance. By installing our door at your facility, you will be purchasing a door that will save you a great deal in maintenance costs. Just like any industrial door, MAXDoors have been hit by forklifts or large trucks. When this happens, there is a simple and no cost fix. By design all traveling horizontal beams flex and give way upon impact. The horizontal beams are easily put back into the door guides.
MAXDoors are very cost effective compared to rolling steel or rubber doors. There are many ways to reduce the costs because you can customize our doors. Why pay for a million-cycle door when you are only going to open it a few times a year? The cost can also be reduced by using the same type of operator, controls and hardware used on rolling steel doors.
Installing the right door for the right application is critical to create a safe and secure workplace for you and your employees. MAXDoor has years of experience in designing and building quality industrial doors. Every door need is unique and needs to meet the needs of that specific customer. Contact us today to discuss your door needs.
In the demanding world of the automotive industry, every factory, dealership, or warehouse operates most efficiently when the gateway to the building has an industrial door that is dependable, efficient, and safe. MAXDoor, the vertical lift fabric industrial door, checks all the boxes when it comes to strength, security, safety, and energy savings. At any automotive site, there is a robust flow of people, parts, goods, and vehicles, and it requires an industrial door that hangs tough and improves overall efficiency.
How does MAXDoor stack up?
- Made with structural steel, MAXDoors provide superior overall strength and durability in door sizes from 10FT to 100FT. The horizontal beam design has proven to be significantly stronger than other door designs. Remember vertical lift fabric doors are 2-5 times strong than rolling steel doors and are designed for high cycle operations. In addition, MAXDoors are designed with internal traveling horizontal beams providing significant wind load resistance.
- MAXDoors provide intelligent controls such as automated door opening/closing systems eliminating human error, improving safety and productivity, and minimizing collisions and accidents. Safety is increased with an independent adjustable closing speed and thru-beam style photo eyes. Custom control panels provide built-in diagnostics, PLC, VFD or relay logic.
- Reduce energy costs by 50% with a MAXDoor. Improving your door efficiency automatically improves your energy efficiency. Materials, supplies, and products must enter and exit a facility, and that means that access doors must open and close 24/7. There is a great deal of heat loss at the door opening in addition to wear and tear on cooling systems. Having a properly functioning door can decrease the amount of energy used to cool or heat a climate-controlled factory, warehouse of industrial building. MAXDoors operate at high speeds and are built with dual layer fabric panels to minimize energy loss at the door site.
- The simple design of the MAXDoor provides security and exceptionally low maintenance. With a 20–25-year service life, our industrial door will offer years of dependable service and save your company with overall maintenance and repair costs associated with rubber and steel rolling doors.
MAXDoors offer numerous options to fit the needs of your environment. Self-supporting, our door puts minimum load on an existing building structure and can be mounted on the interior or exterior of the door opening. When you custom design your MAXDoor, there are numerous fabric choices to fit your specific door needs such as 18, 20, 22, 28 ounce fabric along with fire retardant, low temperature, high temperature and anti-static materials just to name a few.
Take the Next Step
Get the MAXimum for your investment and give us a call or contact us today to discuss an industrial door solution to fit your specific needs.